hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: I'm confused!!!

I'm confused!!!

The Hertz, so they like us to believe, have a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

They don't seem to be playing in this weekend's Scottish Cup games! What happened to them? Surely they still are in the cup?

2. Log in to remove the advert

[QUOTE=theonlywayisup;3494149]The Hertz, so they like us to believe, have a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

They don't seem to be playing in this weekend's Scottish Cup games! What happened to them? Surely they still are in the cup?[/

Yes and I emphathise yes they do have a special relationship with the big cup.
    But somehow I cannot see their name in the fixtures.
    What the hell is going on.
    Can someone please explain

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    A jokes a joke and all that but really they are in a cup final this season and scudded us in the last one of last season i hardly think we can take the piss
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A jokes a joke and all that but really they are in a cup final this season and scudded us in the last one of last season i hardly think we can take the piss
    Yep.

And certainly not before a game we could lotentially lose.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    ...People are sensitive tonight....I think he can take the p... They just did!

In fact, I think we should laugh at them at all opportunities ... The more the merrier !

Not sensitive as such, just that the OP is pish patter.

We knocked them out at the last round, and that was great. But since then, we've had 1 good result, and the rest have been middling, mediocre or terrible. I have faith that our form will improve, and sharpish, but those are the facts to date.

I don't judge how I'm feeling about Hibs on how Hearts are doing, whether they are in the SC or not, but cold facts state that in a year where they have (sort of) had to pay the piper, blood youngsters left right and centre and get the begging bowl out on a weekly basis, they could be ahead of us in the league (no idea who their games in hand are against) and are in a cup final.

Their "special relationship" pish is exactly that - pish - but a Hearts fan of my age will have seen them win the SC 3 times, more than any other OF club (I think, I'm counting from about 1990 onwards).

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    ...People are sensitive tonight....I think he can take the p... They just did!

In fact, I think we should laugh at them at all opportunities ... The more the merrier !
    Aye mate im well kent for my sensitivity Shan chat is shan chat regardless of my hatred of that mob, and taking the pish out their Scottish Cup failings is F*****G Laughable
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run