hibs.net Messageboard

Bags of Rock "Kilted Heavy Rock"

If you like the like the idea of thundering guitars, Screaming Pipes and Fantastic Drumming this Album is Well worth a Listen to !
    The Next Level is the Great new Album from Bags of Rock .
    Ok they come from Glasgow ! But don't hold that against them , from the opening track "Bor intro" you'll be cranking up the Volume.
    Snakes and Cowards and Jigsaw really stand out for me , even the covers of Whiskey in the jar and Gaga's Bad Romance are given a new twist.. check them out at www.bagsofrock.com

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SON OF PADDY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you like the like the idea of thundering guitars, Screaming Pipes and Fantastic Drumming this Album is Well worth a Listen to !
    The Next Level is the Great new Album from Bags of Rock .
    Ok they come from Glasgow ! But don't hold that against them , from the opening track "Bor intro" you'll be cranking up the Volume.
    Snakes and Cowards and Jigsaw really stand out for me , even the covers of Whiskey in the jar and Gaga's Bad Romance are given a new twist.. check them out at www.bagsofrock.com

they dont actually come from Glasgow, my girlfriends cousin is the drummer and we stay in falkirk