hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wee Fat Robbo talks pish

According to wee fat Robbo McGlynn will be happier tonight with the Hertz performance than Pat will be with ours???

Eh, aye ok then John

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Why the hell does the bbc allow so many hearts pundits act as supporters when they are on the radio? No other pundit behaves like that ... is it just because being a merrick makes you a trumpet?

Quote Originally Posted by Westie1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to wee fat Robbo McGlynn will be happier tonight with the Hertz performance than Pat will be with ours???

Eh, aye ok then John
    Wee fatto coming out with slavering pish as usual. Hearts could knock Hibs out the cup twice in the same callendar year blah blah thinking of stats to give him sumit to cling onto

First Team Breakthrough kevo1875's Avatar

Eh, aye ok then John
    Still on the drink I see fatty

Eh, aye ok then John
    I'm sure Pat will be well up for a swap.

Any respect i had for Robbo - went right oot the winda.. about 20 years ago.. and again for one final time tonight :fenlon

First Team Breakthrough
    Just listening to that fat jambo p***k Robertson on radio Scotland

quote" normal service will be resumed on Sunday"

and also

" when was the last time a club lost in the cup to the same team in a calendar year?"

Let's prove him wrong on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovehibby View Post

and also

" when was the last time a club lost in the cup to the same team in a calendar year?"

Let him talk all he wants. Hearts are that pathetic they have to cling on to our failings to keep them happy when they know they're going downhill.

They are a classless bunch of fans, always have been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovehibby View Post

and also

All fart and no stool.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    All this pish about hearts playing well but no winning is doing my tits in, they sacrifice any attacking threat they've got in order to pack the midfield, unfortunately for them though there's no points for possession!

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar

John (the moron) Robertson

Got back into the car tonight after the game just in time to hear John (the moron) Robertson make a statement on bbc radio Scotland that made me laugh so hard and his fellow pundits laugh at him. It was to do with the up coming derby.

" I feel that the hearts manager will be more confident about Sundays game on the back of his sides performance in there 4-0 loss tonight than pat fenlon will after hibs 1-0 win tonight. "

👍 Nice one John 💩

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    What a grade A Kn*b ....

GGTTH

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HELENSBURGHHIBS View Post
    Got back into the car tonight after the game just in time to hear John (the moron) Robertson make a statement on bbc radio Scotland that made me laugh so hard and his fellow pundits laugh at him. It was to do with the up coming derby.

" I feel that the hearts manager will be more confident about Sundays game on the back of his sides performance in there 4-0 loss tonight than pat fenlon will after hibs 1-0 win tonight. "

 Nice one John 

We've lost 1 game at home this season. We aren't about to lose our 2nd game in a row there.

Let's be having them!

Left by mutual consent!

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post

Fat slavering bassa.

Left by mutual consent!

My word that is cringeworthy even for that mob!!

This may be so that he is a total slaver when it comes to being a radio pundit , but I think a lot of it is just tongue n cheek with John Robertson when it comes to Hibs (unlike that bawbag Preston who is a c&%t)

However, this is the same guy that as a living hearts legend and hammer of hibs still had the balls to stand up at the Hands of Hibs rally at the usher hall and back our campaign ... For that reason I have always had bit of respect for wee fat robbo !!!!

Oh they are in alright.
    Right in the brown smelly sticky stuff.

Promising Youngster drifter533814's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: drifter533814
    There arent enough smilies in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

Like how they all make the same suggestion at the end, as to what Hearts fans should watch next season.
    Last edited by Hibrandenburg; 29-11-2012 at 06:28 AM.

I'm looking forward to wee Blobbo and that cock Preston blubbering when the Yams go bang! Not long now folks.. Cannae wait!

whether it was tongue in cheek or not, coming out with "normal service will be resumed" and "all the pressure is on Hibs" and "When was the last time a team put the same team out the SC twice in same year" (yes he did say that - murdo had to correct him)...etc..... was truely shockingly unprofessional and the BBC should have better balanced people able to discuss football. Awful stuff and I only actually downloaded the podcast to hear wee Pat, was stunned to hear all the colin nish that I did.
    Fat slavering bitter little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    whether it was tongue in cheek or not, coming out with "normal service will be resumed" and "all the pressure is on Hibs" and "When was the last time a team put the same team out the SC twice in same year" (yes he did say that - murdo had to correct him)...etc..... was truely shockingly unprofessional and the BBC should have better balanced people able to discuss football. Awful stuff and I only actually downloaded the podcast to hear wee Pat, was stunned to hear all the colin nish that I did.
    Fat slavering bitter little man.
    Are we not always moaning football commentry is too boring and people, players and managers etc, come out with run of the mill pish.

And anyone who greets about the normal service resumed comment needs to get real. They're always confident going into the derby whilst our faux pax confidence is getting unreal because we're having a good season and they've not been paid. I'm never confident of beating them, even now.

Quote Originally Posted by VickMackie View Post
    Are we not always moaning football commentry is too boring and people, players and managers etc, come out with run of the mill pish.

And anyone who greets about the normal service resumed comment needs to get real. They're always confident going into the derby whilst our faux pax confidence is getting unreal because we're having a good season and they've not been paid. I'm never confident of beating them, even now.
    Dont know about folks complaining it is boring but compared to 5 live and talksport, we get a bunch of slavering idiots.

I am allowed an opinion that the show shouldnt be classless and between him and preston its just pathetic and will listen no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    Dont know about folks complaining it is boring but compared to 5 live and talksport, we get a bunch of slavering idiots.

I am allowed an opinion that the show shouldnt be classless and between him and preston its just pathetic and will listen no longer.
    Just laugh at it. He's just been the face of a campaign to raise money for the club to improve youth development etc and was rogered, or deceitful, when they were paying the tax man!

They have the derby confidence but they're still a ****my club to mocked

Left by mutual consent!
    Blobbo and Preston don't really bother me. They are what they are and the more threads like this that appear the more they will slaver. It is not their fault, it is whoever at the BBC thinks they make good radio's fault. The BBC definitely seem to have a bit of an anit-Hibs agenda which has crept in during the last 3/4 years. Hibs as a club don't seem to be the most media friendly so that could have a lot to do with it.

Blobbo is just doing what all Yams do - talking themsleves up ahead of a derby. Reminding us of the stats which say they have won so many more than they have lost. There in lies part of the problem - they do have facts to back up their swagger whereas in the run up to almost every derby I have seen so many posts along the lines of "we're having them this time" "no chance they will beat us" etc. We are our own worst enemies.

Let them do the mouthing off, keep quiet and victory, if it comes, will taste all the sweeter. We take defeat harder because of all the pre-derby posturing that many of our fans do. This just adds to their enjoyment of beating us.

Blobbo's comment was a bit strange though. How would he know how well Hibs had played if he was at the Yams game? Also, irrespective of circumstances and performance, how can a 4-0 home defeat ever feel better than a smash and grab 1-0 away win when your keeper has saved a late penalty before you hit a late winner!?!

His comments are a sign that he is worried about Sunday so is resorting to the mind games.

Testimonial Due
    Perhaps Pat should play Robbo's slaverings back at about 15:15 on Sunday afternoon just to enrage the boys eh

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    Blobbo and Preston don't really bother me. They are what they are and the more threads like this that appear the more they will slaver...

Let them do the mouthing off, keep quiet and victory, if it comes, will taste all the sweeter. We take defeat harder because of all the pre-derby posturing that many of our fans do. This just adds to their enjoyment of beating us.

Blobbo's comment was a bit strange though. How would he know how well Hibs had played if he was at the Yams game? Also, irrespective of circumstances and performance, how can a 4-0 home defeat ever feel better than a smash and grab 1-0 away win when your keeper has saved a late penalty before you hit a late winner!?!

His comments are a sign that he is worried about Sunday so is resorting to the mind games.
    Robertson and Preston, although idiotic at times (more so the latter), are basically harmless.

The reason I am listening to a lot less of BBC content this season is because of the duplicitous guff that has come out of Traynor. I object to him getting a slice (however small) of the licence fee.