hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: callum booth

callum booth

does anyone know how he is getting on

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Had high hopes for Callum but sadly every player who has played LB for us this season has looked far better and more composed than he ever did. May have to drop down the leagues on loan to build himself back up again but would need to demonstrate the bravery, fight and determination that his performances for us sadly lacked to survive in the lower leagues. He did well lower down the leagues before though.

That's the only way I can see him possibly having a future with us. He undoubtedly suffered from playing in a team that was horrendously vulnerable, but you have to take your chance to shine when you get it. Wotherspoon has shown what finding a settled position and having a good bit of confidence can do for you, so you never know.
    Last edited by Stevie Reid; 12-11-2012 at 03:45 PM.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had high hopes for Callum but sadly every player who has played LB for us this season has looked far better and more composed than he ever did. May have to drop down the leagues on loan to build himself back up again but would need to demonstrate the bravery, fight and determination that his performances for us sadly lacked to survive in the lower leagues. He did well lower down the leagues before though.

That's the only way I can see him possibly having a future with us. He undoubtedly suffered from playing in a team that was horrendously vulnerable, but you have to take your chance to shine when you get it. Wotherspoon has shown what finding a settled position and having a good bit of confidence can do for you, so you never know.
    He's been out on loan at Livingston since the start of the season. Not sure how he's been playing.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

I watched Livingston beat Stranraer 0-8 early in the season but Booth wasn't involved. I think he has a lot of potential - he was born in Stranraer so if that's anything to go by...

Completely forgot about him ....