hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Kenny McLean

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Reaper

Kenny McLean

I thought Hibs played okay today for most of the game and stopped St Mirren playing. However, thought I'd give a quick mention to Kenny McLean. Though he was their outstanding player and was one of the better players on the park. Took his goal well. He plays with his head up, doesn't give the ball away and his movement into space suggests he's a very intelligent player.

p.s I also think we've dodged a bullet with Goodwin, terrible player and a wining thug to boot

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought Hibs played okay today for most of the game and stopped St Mirren playing. However, thought I'd give a quick mention to Kenny McLean. Though he was their outstanding player and was one of the better players on the park. Took his goal well. He plays with his head up, doesn't give the ball away and his movement into space suggests he's a very intelligent player.

p.s I also think we've dodged a bullet with Goodwin, terrible player and a wining thug to boot

interesting, as many on here think he would be an asset to the team (while admitting he is potentially a liability). Jorge or Deegan every time for me