hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Regular

Supporters Direct Roadshows

I noticed the Scottish FA tweeting about this:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish...wsCategoryID=1

The Supporters Direct Roadshow is an opportunity for those not ‘online’ to ask questions and have their say. These events feature famous figures from Scottish football discussing the same issues in a ‘Question Time’ style session and fans are asked to contribute their views. What we would ask you to do is to come along and encourage as many fans as you know to come along as this really is your chance to get your views heard as well as having a good nights entertainment and a few laughs along the way. You can also get the chance to get up close and personal with the Scottish Communities League Cup which will be joining us on the tour (Subject to availability).

We will also be running a prize in conjunction with the road show programme. If you send an email to roadshows@supporters-direct.org and list your Name, Venue you will be attending, and your date of birth then you will be entered into a prize draw for £100 voucher from a sporting goods store. All entries will be crossed checked with attendees on each night to ensure attendance. Places will still available on first come first served on the day (Subject to availability). Please note that entry is FREE.

The events and confirmed guests:

Compere: Chris Kane
    Fans ambassador: Paul Goodwin

Confirmed guests: Gary McKay, Pat Stanton, Jimmy Calderwood, Dave McKinnon and Tom Boyd with others to follow.

The first event will kick off with Gary McKay and Pat Stanton in attendance at The Corn Exchange-Edinburgh. Details for all the roadshows are as follows:

28th October 2012 at 6pm
    Corn Exchange, Edinburgh

4th November 2012 at 2pm
    East End Park, Dunfermline

6th November 2012 at 6pm
    Dens Park, Dundee

11th November 2012 at 2pm
    Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen

12th November 2012 at 6pm
    Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness

18th November 2012 at 2pm
    Park Suite, Kilmarnock

19th November 2012 at 6pm
    Palmerston Park, Dumfries

20th November 2012 at 6pm
    Falkirk Stadium, Falkirk

26th November 2012 at 6pm
    The Arches, Glasgow

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough keithkeith's Avatar
    Was really interested in this until I saw the motormouth Paul Goodwin and I'm out...

Actually, may still go to see what nonsense he is talking...?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by keithkeith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was really interested in this until I saw the motormouth Paul Goodwin and I'm out...

Actually, may still go to see what nonsense he is talking...?
    But not sure he will actually be at the Edinburgh one? Just mentions Sir Pat and cock face mackay.

First Team Regular
    Wonder if this is the kind of thing that someone from Section 43 could attend, get some of their views across.