hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Listening to BBC Scotland 810mw in California

Hey guys!

I've now started a new life and just recently moved over to Sacramento California.

Woke up earlier this morning (7am) and i'm trying to listen to the game on the bbc site online but everytime i do i get ''We are unable to broadcast this''.

I know Hibees out there who have moved to various parts of the world and are able to listen to Open All Mics somehow, so can anyone help me out either on this thread/through a PM, that would be great!!!!

Sitting here itching at the bit!!! First time in years i've not been at Easter Road for a game and radio/highlights are my only fix now!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    I see you've no been answered yet. :-(

Dunno the detail but google something along the lines of "spoof you ip address" or "hide your ip".... On phone so can't look myself but you get the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by HailHail1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey guys!

I've now started a new life and just recently moved over to Sacramento California.

Woke up earlier this morning (7am) and i'm trying to listen to the game on the bbc site online but everytime i do i get ''We are unable to broadcast this''.

I know Hibees out there who have moved to various parts of the world and are able to listen to Open All Mics somehow, so can anyone help me out either on this thread/through a PM, that would be great!!!!

Sitting here itching at the bit!!! First time in years i've not been at Easter Road for a game and radio/highlights are my only fix now!!!
    There is a thread on the Hibs-world.net site about this - I'll check and get back to you

H.T. Hibs 2 ICT 1

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Alf R View Post
    I see you've no been answered yet. :-(

Dunno the detail but google something along the lines of "spoof you ip address" or "hide your ip".... On phone so can't look myself but you get the idea!
    Can anyone out there who possibly uses this method recommend a certain one? Upon entering ''hide ip address'' on google there loads of different ones that come up.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by HailHail1875 View Post
    Can anyone out there who possibly uses this method recommend a certain one? Upon entering ''hide ip address'' on google there loads of different ones that come up.

Thanks guys
    Try expat shield free download - google it

@hibs.net private member
    I can't listen to BBC Scotland online 'for contractual reasons'. In Edinburgh.

I'm being forced to listen to the Celtic match, which is the only option on DAB (on either BBC Scotland, or BBC Gael).

Why does the BBC think I'm abroad?????

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m View Post
    I can't listen to BBC Scotland online 'for contractual reasons'. In Edinburgh.

I'm being forced to listen to the Celtic match, which is the only option on DAB (on either BBC Scotland, or BBC Gael).

Why does the BBC think I'm abroad?????

you should have just went back to the main page and hit the 'open all 'Mics' link, i was listening to the programme before KO on the internet for a change, then it changed to a continous message saying what you said above when all the games kicked off, i think it changes frequencies(or sommit like that)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    you should have just went back to the main page and hit the 'open all 'Mics' link, i was listening to the programme before KO on the internet for a change, then it changed to a continous message saying what you said above when all the games kicked off, i think it changes frequencies(or sommit like that)
    Thanks

I'll try that next time. It's happened before, and I've just given up.