hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Most improved

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar

Most improved

Looking at the SPL so far more than halfway into the first run of games, it's fair to say that we're the most improved team in the SPL, there's a strong argument that Jorge Claros is the most improved player in the SPL and now he has his own team, PF is the most improved manager in the league.

Now we're looking (so far) that we've got grit, character and fight in our side, where do we go next?

I'd think that in January and the next transfer window that we should be looking at a couple of creative wingers and a bit more depth. Even still, it's nice to have that optimism back week in, week out

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking at the SPL so far more than halfway into the first run of games, it's fair to say that we're the most improved team in the SPL, there's a strong argument that Jorge Claros is the most improved player in the SPL and now he has his own team, PF is the most improved manager in the league.

Now we're looking (so far) that we've got grit, character and fight in our side, where do we go next?

I'd think that in January and the next transfer window that we should be looking at a couple of creative wingers and a bit more depth. Even still, it's nice to have that optimism back week in, week out
    Am with you so long as the most improved effort at dubious baseball hat wearer with the fastest deteriorating home record against newly promoted teams remains Uncle Fester Down Gorgie way- please, please don't give him the George Burley too early.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

wonder how good Pat F feels at the moment. Almost a year since he arrived at ER, and really the first time he's been able to sit back and enjoy his weekends with a degree of satisfaction.