hibs.net Messageboard

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar

FAO any football related collectors

I was going through some old stuff in my back room and came across a bundle of 'Wee Red Books' (don't know if you can even get these things nowadays). They go back to the early 90's and I was going to chuck them in the recycle bin then thought, 'maybe somebody would interested in these'.
    They are in perfect condition if anybody would like them, or know of anybody who might want them, otherwise they will all go in the bin.
    I suppose they would be good for reference purposes, settle arguements etc so if you are interested, just send me a PM and they are yours.

Was also thinking of binning all my old Hibs accounts from yon time ago so again, if this interests anybody, send me a PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was going through some old stuff in my back room and came across a bundle of 'Wee Red Books' (don't know if you can even get these things nowadays). They go back to the early 90's and I was going to chuck them in the recycle bin then thought, 'maybe somebody would interested in these'.
    They are in perfect condition if anybody would like them, or know of anybody who might want them, otherwise they will all go in the bin.
    I suppose they would be good for reference purposes, settle arguements etc so if you are interested, just send me a PM and they are yours.

Was also thinking of binning all my old Hibs accounts from yon time ago so again, if this interests anybody, send me a PM.
    both now claimed