hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dempsey for aston villa,,, fee agreed,, not signed tho

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that's the diet out of the window! First pack of cheese and onion McCoy's munched and it's only 10 o'clock. Shame work isnt busy and I've got nothing better to do than watch this thread...
    I'm doing ok on the food front. Had a couple too many watching the Scousers last night so not hungry as of yet.

Girlfriends currently telling me to shift stuff as we move house today but I've got my priorities right!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    SSN could roll out all of their totty at the one time but if big Jim is presenting he's the only one I'll be looking at.

Look at those eyes, just look at those eyes!!!

The gaze that launched a billion orgasms. Fap-tastic.
    Brilliant, but how is he so good?

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Ryan Stevenson having medical at hearts
    No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney,on the well site he had a medical with them.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    My dilemmas currently centre around whether to have a fag or whether to make a gargantuan munch.

So far I've only managed a cup of coffee and two fags. A slow start from PH. If we sign a player before 12pm I'm making trifle, f*** it!!
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

First Team Regular HibeeSince82's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: borninhell82
    Stuck at work but decided to do as little as possible and just refresh this page and twitter.

Heres hoping for a big name today!

:pfgwa:pfgwa

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney..............
    Agree with that. Here's Swinney telling Vlad to **** off....................

SwinneyVics.jpg

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney,on the well site he had a medical with them.
    Strange cos mcglynn has confirmed it

My dilemmas currently centre around whether to have a fag or whether to make a gargantuan munch.

So far I've only managed a cup of coffee and two fags. A slow start from PH. If we sign a player before 12pm I'm making trifle, f*** it!!
    I've had a curry. Keep up man.

Mankind's toughest choice surely?

Just off to put on some laundry and do some washing up. I'd better not miss anything big in the next 15 minutes

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffLobo View Post
    Brilliant, but how is he so good?
    James was born for days like these.

You can guarantee when he woke up this morning that if he was offered a night of drunken debauchery with Kelly Brook and Cheryl Cole or a stint on the hotdesk wearing a freshly starched shirt whilst shouting at the camera, he'd choose the latter.

See, that's the thing with James, eyes on the prize, you just know he has an unwavering erection for all things Deadline Day and nothing will get in his way, not even two nubile beauties such as the aforementioned.

I'm looking forward tremendously to him making yet another solid contribution to the end stages of today. These other presenters are fodder, warm-up acts to keep us interested until the main event. James is prime-time and don't you all forget it!
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    I've already got the bulk of my work for today out the way. Now I can turn my attention to the really important stuff. This page on iSpy and the BBC and Guardian pages on auto-refresh

Do you know who piss me off on deadline day?

Man Utd. For such a big club they never sign anybody exciting at the last minute. They are like the counter balance of Spurs under Redknapp.

Blooming hell, Danny Rose is joining Sunderland on a year long loan.........where did that stem from?

Blog Entries
    The main message I see there is that we might be targetting unknown players from the lower leagues, despite his wee tease sbout last minute phone calls offering Messiesque type players.

Blooming hell, Danny Rose is joining Sunderland on a year long loan.........where did that stem from?

He will be a thorn in the flesh for the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Do you know who piss me off on deadline day?

Man Utd. For such a big club they never sign anybody exciting at the last minute. They are like the counter balance of Spurs under Redknapp.
    Didn't the sign Berbatov on the last day a few years ago? You are right though, especially about Spurs, wont be the same without 'arry in his car keeping us up to date at the training ground gates

Harry Redknapp has no doubt set up his own Transfer Deadline Day Thread on the Spurs fans website. He'll not want to miss a day like today.

Michael Essien linked with Arsenal. Great wee player. He also sleeps for roughly 12-14 hours per day. True story.

Not necessarily the best sign when the guy from Swansea is interviewed about their new signing Hernandez and says he is "apparently a bit of a dribbler".

Presumably they're sure of this by now, unless they've been done up a kipper by a fine piece of DVD editing à la Zarabi.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Didn't the sign Berbatov on the last day a few years ago? You are right though, especially about Spurs, wont be the same without 'arry in his car keeping us up to date at the training ground gates
    He's probably still got his 'eye on one or two'. For his fantasy football team if nothing else.

'I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

And today is a blue moon, so come on Pat and get someone in 'out of the blue'

'I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Redknapp hears of Hearts' deadline day plans to sign a World Cup player

harrylaugh438318-copy.jpg

Last day of my fortnights holiday and this is the most exciting thing thats happened.

I wont get away with following this thread all day though. I said to my partner in January " I'm just staying up till the window shuts " to which she replied " well I hope you dont expect me to do it, get off yer fat arse and shut it yourself"

Me .... " You dont understand, I'm hoping we'll get somebody in before midnight "

Her ...." If anybody comes to the door at this hour I'm not answering it "

Me .... " You dont understand. We need a wide man and a striker "

Her ... " Why do we need a fat bloke? and you know I dont agree with industrial action "

Me .... " You dont understand .. this is about footb ... "

Her ... " I'm away to bed .. mind and shut that window you were on about "

Slam !!!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scuttle View Post
    He will be a thorn in the flesh for the opposition
    Until he leaves.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    He's probably still got his 'eye on one or two'. For his fantasy football team if nothing else.

@hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    Paul Caddis tells BBC Wiltshire he's going on a season-long loan to Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    WE HAVE A REPEAT!!

TQM, is that you?

@hibs.net private member
    brian mclauchlin@BBCBMcLauchlin Hibs are hoping to make two signings today. Probable news of these late afternoon. More soon @bbcsportsound

First Team Breakthrough
    James was born for days like these.

You can guarantee when he woke up this morning that if he was offered a night of drunken debauchery with Kelly Brook and Cheryl Cole or a stint on the hotdesk wearing a freshly starched shirt whilst shouting at the camera, he'd choose the latter.

See, that's the thing with James, eyes on the prize, you just know he has an unwavering erection for all things Deadline Day and nothing will get in his way, not even two nubile beauties such as the aforementioned.

I'm looking forward tremendously to him making yet another solid contribution to the end stages of today. These other presenters are fodder, warm-up acts to keep us interested until the main event. James is prime-time and don't you all forget it!
    Sorry, was an attempt at humour by paraphrasing the old Brian Laudrup interview.