hibs.net Messageboard

Willie McKay fined.

Our fav agent caught with the white stuff in his car.. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

FOOTBALL bad boy Joey Barton’s agent was caught with cocaine when cops pulled him over for driving while banned.

Willie McKay, 53, had been spotted talking on his mobile as he drove a Mercedes on Pall Mall, Central London.

A police computer check showed he was under a ban for racking up too many penalty points.
    A bag of cocaine was then found in the car, Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard.
    McKay, of Bawtry, South Yorks, admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance and was fined £6,115.
    He accepted a police caution for possessing Class A drugs on August 13. Another 18 months was added to his ban. District Judge Quentin Purdy said: “You arrogantly chose to abuse the ban.
    “If you drive during the next 18 months you will almost certainly be going into custody.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz250lmQLsU

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our fav agent caught with the white stuff in his car.. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

FOOTBALL bad boy Joey Barton’s agent was caught with cocaine when cops pulled him over for driving while banned.

Willie McKay, 53, had been spotted talking on his mobile as he drove a Mercedes on Pall Mall, Central London.

A police computer check showed he was under a ban for racking up too many penalty points.
    A bag of cocaine was then found in the car, Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard.
    McKay, of Bawtry, South Yorks, admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance and was fined £6,115.
    He accepted a police caution for possessing Class A drugs on August 13. Another 18 months was added to his ban. District Judge Quentin Purdy said: “You arrogantly chose to abuse the ban.
    “If you drive during the next 18 months you will almost certainly be going into custody.”

I've had a distinct dislike of this guy ever since the John Collins/KevinThomson/Scott Brown saga. He's a down and out chancer without a doubt.

Blog Entries

I'm not quite sure why he was given a longer ban because of drugs possession. Unless he was under the influence of these drugs is this not immaterial to the driving offence? The possession of drugs Is surely a seperate offence. However, like you GB, I don't think it could happen to a more deserving case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    I'm not quite sure why he was given a longer ban because of drugs possession. Unless he was under the influence of these drugs is this not immaterial to the driving offence? The possession of drugs Is surely a seperate offence. However, like you GB, I don't think it could happen to a more deserving case.
    Sounds like he got a caution for the coke and an extension to the ban for driving whilst banned.

Wonder if the footballing authorities will push for his license to be taken away.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Sounds like he got a caution for the coke and an extension to the ban for driving whilst banned.
    Yup, your right.

Surely there's a heftier punishment he could have got for carrying about a bag of cocaine?? Next time I'm taking my Bolivian marching powder out for a stroll and Johnny Rozzer pulls me over, can I just go "Officer, remember Willie Mackay if you please"

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Surely there's a heftier punishment he could have got for carrying about a bag of cocaine?? Next time I'm taking my Bolivian marching powder out for a stroll and Johnny Rozzer pulls me over, can I just go "Officer, remember Willie Mackay if you please"
    Seems amazing to me that you accept a Police caution for possesion of class A drugs ????

Especially after all the nonsense we went through with GOC.

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    Seems amazing to me that you accept a Police caution for possesion of class A drugs ????

Maybe its because McCock didnt try to run away from plod ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post

Suppose it depends how much he had. A small ammount (say a gram or less for personal use) would only be a small fine or admonishment anyway. Waste of the Courts time realty so a caution makes sense.

I just wish they could get the **** on his borderline frauds on the betting exchanges when it comes to his racehorses.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I think (though I am no expert) that this is indeed a viable defence, it's called "selective prosecution" or something like that??

Fat walloper deserves all he gets.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    53 and on the ching. What a fat ****ing loser.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    53 and on the ching. What a fat ****ing loser.
    Is there an age limit?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Is there an age limit?
    Yeah 50.