hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocky Jambo's!

First Team Breakthrough Moon unit's Avatar

Wink Cocky Jambo's!

See lots of them are preaching how they are the 'flair team' and that that Hibs will resort to unfair tactics, needing a strong ref etc etc! - Flair team my ! Still I don't mind them being cocky as their day will come,when the submariner pockets the dosh and heads off into the sunset!
    Last edited by MSK; 11-08-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Swear filter

2. Log in to remove the advert

Who is ref?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leggeto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who is ref?
    Willie Collum I think

Left by mutual consent!
    **** h****s

Quote Originally Posted by Peej man View Post
    See lots of them are preaching how they are the 'flair team' and that that Hibs will resort to unfair tactics, needing a strong ref etc etc! - Flair team my ! Still I don't mind them being cocky as their day will come,when the submariner pockets the dosh and heads off into the sunset!
    Last edited by MSK; 11-08-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Quote edited

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s.sct View Post
    ltyf
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Admins - spelling error in thread title. No need for the Y.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    ltyf
    LTLTYFF

Left by mutual consent!
    Good try..

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

They have every right to be cocky tbh, but it would make it sweeter when we eventually do beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by carheenlea View Post
    admins - spelling error in thread title. No need for the y.
    lol

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Peej man View Post
    Would you agree that the yams are smelly, trampy, inbred, classless w@*ks who look like rather than being born they were sh@t out the backside of a rabid dog?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

**** Hearts, actually **** them.

If Hibs never win another Derby and suffer 3 consecutive relegations I'd still rather be a Hibby than one of those *****.

Oh did I mention......**** Hearts.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    I think this needs emphasized:

f*** hertz.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post
    I think this needs emphasized:

f*** hertz.
    If we beat them it will go down as one of the great derby wins **** them

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    If we beat them it will go down as one of the great derby wins **** them
    This.

I keep hearing Hearts and Hibs fans saying that after May a win tomorrow will mean nothing.

Total bull****, if we win tomorrow I'll ****ing love it and enjoy it immensely.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This.

I keep hearing Hearts and Hibs fans saying that after May a win tomorrow will mean nothing.

Total bull****, if we win tomorrow I'll ****ing love it and enjoy it immensely.
    Same here.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

For my thousandth post, I feel something other than the usual spam is in order.

So f*** Hearts.

And as for flair at Tynecastle ...

@hibs.net private member neilmartinrocks's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sum1stolemytag
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    For my thousandth post, I feel something other than the usual spam is in order.

So f*** Hearts.

And as for flair at Tynecastle ...

Aye we wiped the flair with them that day!!

Any win against that manky mob is a good win. For me though before that final in May pretty much everyone I spoke to agreed that whoever wins it the normal derbies won't be the same. It's true, I'm not that fussed at all now and usually a derby I'm right up for it. Hearts now have bragging rights for life, just like we would have if we actually decided to turn up. I'd never let them forget it and I know they won't let us forget it either. Part of my love for Hibs was gone after that game, will always support them but I don't feel anything like i used too.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Any win against that manky mob is a good win. For me though before that final in May pretty much everyone I spoke to agreed that whoever wins it the normal derbies won't be the same. It's true, I'm not that fussed at all now and usually a derby I'm right up for it. Hearts now have bragging rights for life, just like we would have if we actually decided to turn up. I'd never let them forget it and I know they won't let us forget it either. Part of my love for Hibs was gone after that game, will always support them but I don't feel anything like i used too.
    Its a shame you feel that way lets hope a win tomorrow can get your passion for the club back. I will be right up for it tomorrow and i will love it if we can turn them over

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Its a shame you feel that way lets hope a win tomorrow can get your passion for the club back. I will be right up for it tomorrow and i will love it if we can turn them over
    I'll be there, wasn't going to but have a season ticket so Shane to waste it. I'd love us to get a win but the hurt that day will live with me for years. I still maintain it could have a huge affect on our support.

Left by mutual consent!
    So thats it then? Your gonna let that manky mob and their free money cheating ruin your affinity with hibs? Christ if everyone felt the same as you then we'd have no fans left and that result would, ultimately, be the end of us.

Just because it was over a hundred years between the first SC final derby and the last one, does not mean that it will go that distance again.

**** hearts and **** what anybody thinks, we are Hibernian FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenj.=] View Post
    So thats it then? Your gonna let that manky mob and their free money cheating ruin your affinity with hibs? Christ if everyone felt the same as you then we'd have no fans left and that result would, ultimately, be the end of us.

Just because it was over a hundred years between the first SC final derby and the last one, does not mean that it will go that distance again.

**** hearts and **** what anybody thinks, we are Hibernian FC.
    Hopefully we get the chance to play them again and not to far away. I know what your saying mate, but that's just the way I feel. I hate them with a passion but Just can't get in the mood for this one.

@hibs.net private member
    WHEN we win tomorrow the bragging rights are ours. Yes they will alway give us it over the cup final but no more than we give them over the 0-7 game

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    IMO the only way to exercise that ghost is to beat them in a Cup final, preferably by at least a four goal margin.

But days like that don't come about that often.

The only thing that will ease the pain would be to win the Cup this season.

J

Let alone never beating them again, if we never win a football match again and hearts go onto win everything in world football, I still will be proud to be a hibee. May 19th didnt kill my love for Hibs, it just confirmed it and strengthened it.
    We will be back fighting and have a team to be proud of. When i dont know. But, it will come.. its the nature of football.

Fck the hearts. Hibernian FC Forever.

I choose to ignore them. I've never met a crowd with such a lack of self-awareness. They relish calling us the wee team but they measure their status against us. They declared that they had left us behind when Vlad brought in his billions and they were off to play with the big boys in Europe. They fell flat on their ugly faces and have now come back to "torment" us. They've got to realise that they are either vastly superior to us and we are an irrelevance to them, or they're ***** but a bit better than us. And they should be better than us due to the wages they sometimes pay. I did feel bad after losing the cup final but I felt worse when we lost the league cup final to Livingston. Anyway, they're horrible ***** and nothing they say or do makes them any more horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    Let alone never beating them again, if we never win a football match again and hearts go onto win everything in world football, I still will be proud to be a hibee. May 19th didnt kill my love for Hibs, it just confirmed it and strengthened it.
    We will be back fighting and have a team to be proud of. When i dont know. But, it will come.. its the nature of football.

Fck the hearts. Hibernian FC Forever.
    The cup final disaster might stop us going on and on about winning 7-0 forty years ago.
    People not even alive at the time are the worst. I remember being mightly chuffed but viewed it as some random statistical result - a bit of a fluke. Quite a lot of derby games seemed to be boring 0-0 draws iirc.
    A club's history is important but you can't dwell on it too much.

Lets face it, when it comes to derbys , [cup finals or no'], then your only as good as the last one. Win this one and the bragging rights/feel good factor returns to us.