hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Big day ahead

First Team Breakthrough

Big day ahead

Totally buzzed for tomorrow, yes it's certainly not he strongest job team we've seen enter a new season but I believe by the end of August well definitely have a squad that will make top 6 and be a considerable improvement on last season. Gonna put my money where my mouth is and purchase my first season ticket in 3 years in Monday as well, never mind the travelling to see a decent hibs team giving 100% that's all I (we) ask GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Whats a job team?

Quote Originally Posted by totalfootball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally buzzed for tomorrow, yes it's certainly not he strongest job team we've seen enter a new season but I believe by the end of August well definitely have a squad that will make top 6 and be a considerable improvement on last season. Gonna put my money where my mouth is and purchase my first season ticket in 3 years in Monday as well, never mind the travelling to see a decent hibs team giving 100% that's all I (we) ask GGTTH
    Good for you, that's a whole lot of travelling ahead. The Ross County game will feel like a home match.
    Last edited by marinello59; 04-08-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Nice one sure Roy Castle sung a song about that ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzWR...e_gdata_player
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Hats off TF ...... and I moan about a 40 mile trip up the A7 on a Saturday