hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2. Log in to remove the advert

No surprises in there other than he managed to **** someone twice.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

First Team Breakthrough

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Kyle's 'admission' that Hibs and Dunfermline are interested in him, is nothing more than a "Come and get me" call to the New Huns.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Breakthrough jamieross's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JamieMth
    Haha superb!

They may be adopted

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Kyle's 'admission' that Hibs and Dunfermline are interested in him, is nothing more than a "Come and get me" call to the New Huns.

Yup. They haven't paid their debts; they have no intention of paying their debts; and they're scouting out players to sign up for the new season ...

I really would rather we signed someone other than this guy.
    Last edited by --------; 23-06-2012 at 03:50 PM.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote: Injury prone Hearts fud
    "I haven't heard anything from Hearts, which is pretty disappointing but, at the same time, they don't have a manager so they don't know what's happening.

"My situation with Hearts was that if [former manager] Paulo Sergio was staying, he wanted me to come back and do pre-season. I haven't had an opportunity to speak to [Hearts coach] Gary Locke yet.
    No thanks!

I find this guy nauseating. Ever since he came up to play for Hearts he's tried to play this 'seasoned pro' role in the media like you should stand up and listen when he has something to say.

The fact he was described on the other thread as 'articulate' is mind blowing and proves that football players are considered as such if they can just about string two words together. He is thick as ****.

Being thick is not why I don't want him though. If his Daily Record cup final 'diary' (he wasn't even at the game) wasn't sickening enough, then the article linked just says it all about how he feels about playing for Hibs- a job. Total contrast to his keeness to play for a 3rd division Rangers and his 'love affair' with Hearts.

I don't like how he is blabbing all this to the media. It's all very Jimmy Calderwood with absolutely no class whatsoever, let alone Hibs class.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I'm told that Newco will have a transfer embargo, so he can't sign for Rangers.

It's all very confusing.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

What is all the fuss about he was carrying an injury if he has recovered give him a try out his lve for hearts would have been the fact he was on a higher wage but he isn't now. Of course it would be in our best interests to let a natural goal scorer go to Dunfermline that sounds like a plan.

First Team Breakthrough
    I would think that the fact he is blabbing off means that Hibs have maybe said thanks but no thanks after perhaps making an initial enquiry

Testimonial Due Edinburgh Green's Avatar
    I'd rather we went for someone who wasn't whorin himself out to the 3rd division.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EHZERO7 View Post
    I would think that the fact he is blabbing off means that Hibs have maybe said thanks but no thanks after perhaps making an initial enquiry
    He said he's still to start his pre-season training but he has been receiving daily treatment under the guidance of the Killie physiotherapist. He seemed quite hopeful that his fitness will stand up.

Maybe I'm in a minority but I think IF HE'S FIT he would be a good player for us regardless if he played for Hearts. That said, I would be fairly surprised if Fenlon signed him after Fenlon spoke in his interview last week about players with a real desire to play to the club, but there's a lot worse strikers out there.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    Maybe I'm in a minority but I think IF HE'S FIT he would be a good player for us regardless if he played for Hearts. That said, I would be fairly surprised if Fenlon signed him after Fenlon spoke in his interview last week about players with a real desire to play to the club, but there's a lot worse strikers out there.

First Team Breakthrough Smiggy 7-0's Avatar
    Wouldn't mind too much if we signed him on a PAY PER PLAY deal, otherwise LEAVE WELL ALONE.

Would have taken KK a few years ago, but I thought his injury at yams was going to force him to retire.... Not sure I would want him signing if he has niggling injuries.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

First Team Breakthrough Smiggy 7-0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baldy foghorn View Post
    would have taken kk a few years ago, but i thought his injury at yams was going to force him to retire.... Not sure i would want him signing if he has niggling injuries.....
    that's why pay per play is best option

Heard that his wife told him to put a bag over his head on both occassions and she was thinking of George Clooney at the time.

I think he's worth inviting along to pre season. I don't care if he's thick as ****, inarticulate or an ex-jambo, if he's good enough and can pass a thorough fitness test then we should offer him a contract.

Before he was injured he was good enough so I don't see the problem with giving him a trial to see if he's still got it.

I also don't have a problem with him 'whoring' himself out - he's 30 so this may be his last contract and, like everyone else, he has bills to pay and I don't think he has ever been the overpaid prima dona type. What he said seemed genuine and I didn't see anything wrong with it

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_S View Post
    I think he's worth inviting along to pre season. I don't care if he's thick as ****, inarticulate or an ex-jambo, if he's good enough and can pass a thorough fitness test then we should offer him a contract.

Before he was injured he was good enough so I don't see the problem with giving him a trial to see if he's still got it.

I also don't have a problem with him 'whoring' himself out - he's 30 so this may be his last contract and, like everyone else, he has bills to pay and I don't think he has ever been the overpaid prima dona type. What he said seemed genuine and I didn't see anything wrong with it
    Agree with all that. A fit Kevin Kyle would be a big asset and the right type of character that loves a battle.

Left by mutual consent!
    He reminds me of my ex brother in law! He was a ********* ugly Jambo pr1ck too. Never mind Rangers Newco and not going back to Easter Road. If this ******* puts on the Hibs colours I will be oot the back green burning mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMR1875 View Post
    He reminds me of my ex brother in law! He was a ********* ugly Jambo pr1ck too. Never mind Rangers Newco and not going back to Easter Road. If this ******* puts on the Hibs colours I will be oot the back green burning mine!!
    Do you not like KK then?
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

[Paraphrase] The Yams haven't got in touch yet (disappointed sigh) and a man's got to feed his family and work so .... needs must! If it has to be Hibs, then so be it!

That attitude plus a highly questionable fitness record (this was the guy that was facing career ending surgery earlier this year, is it not?) tells me - no thanks!

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Given the choice, I would rather that we voted for the Newco than let this graceless, classless oaf even near our team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    Given the choice, I would rather that we voted for the Newco than let this graceless, classless oaf even near our team.
    Don't worry, he's being considered over on Samaritans.com as we speak. In their present state, I get the impression they would have him in a minute.