hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough micka_weer's Avatar

Hibs double quilt cover?

Ok, just a tad tipsy but, my boy's just changed from a single to a double bed and needs a new bedspread. As rock n roll as it may seem, I'd like to get him a hibs one! Anybody know if there's one out there? Cheers

Micka

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Yes, I have a set. Sure It cost about £30

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hibs should make " The Married Reversible Set' which has a floral half for the missus and a Hibs half for me.
    The reverse side is all Hibs of course and will only be on show when it is my birthday.

Cheers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by micka_weer View Post
    Ok, just a tad tipsy but, my boy's just changed from a single to a double bed and needs a new bedspread. As rock n roll as it may seem, I'd like to get him a hibs one! Anybody know if there's one out there? Cheers

Micka
    Way to kill the boys buzz eh? Buy him a double bed - he'll be beginning to dream of the bevy of buxom blondes he can now have back to the house without the prospect of merely going top and toe - and then you hit him with the ultimate lady repellent - a Hibs duvet!

Wee shame.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyNicky View Post
    I think Hibs should make " The Married Reversible Set' which has a floral half for the missus and a Hibs half for me.
    The reverse side is all Hibs of course and will only be on show when it is my birthday.
    A better seller than the off-putting "irreversible marriage" set ;)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanksSaidNo View Post
    Way to kill the boys buzz eh? Buy him a double bed - he'll be beginning to dream of the bevy of buxom blondes he can now have back to the house without the prospect of merely going top and toe - and then you hit him with the ultimate lady repellent - a Hibs duvet!

Wee shame.
    Think Thats Called Excellent Parenting and Family Planning in one Go .. BTW - Hows the laddie Ever Going To Score on a Hibs Duvet..

Quote Originally Posted by ShanksSaidNo View Post

Wee shame.
    He's just turned 9, fair do's I understand that your post may be a social comment on the fact that we live in east Ayrshire, however, I reckon I still have 2 more years before he starts taking part in 'dipping it in' ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by micka_weer View Post
    He's just turned 9, fair do's I understand that your post may be a social comment on the fact that we live in east Ayrshire, however, I reckon I still have 2 more years before he starts taking part in 'dipping it in' ;-)
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Silversand's Avatar
    Anyone know where you can get a king size? Wonder what the wife would think?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Nothing to do with the Hibs duvet, but i bought a dorma duvet cover and pillows to match from Dunhelm around xmas time when visiting my kids in St Albans. I thought it would be nice for the summer, so while changing the bedding today, i thought i'd put it on.

20 minutes later it had me stumped, there's no opening to put the duvet in, no poppers or buttons just a sealed duvet cover. I even asked someone else to have a look at it, just to make sure i was not missing it.

Its going back tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    Seriously? Where did you buy it? I've asked about the double set in the club shop many a time but to no avail. I also attribute my desire to get a Hibs double bed set while aged 31 as a major factor in me being single.

Hi,
    Its an old thread but I am also looking for double quilt cover set for my little princess and I am from Australia, I just found http://www.clicknbuyaustralia.com/brand/marie-claire/ but they are very expensive, could I get something here at hibs?
    Last edited by Terry; 11-01-2017 at 05:26 AM.