hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Mad Vlad rant !

@hibs.net private member

Mad Vlad rant !

Not up to his usual standard but notice he blames our media for poisoning Lithuanian media

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...tors-1-2324706

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    We shouldn't give this nut case the publicity on here.

Total fruitcake.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

A fruitcake but still we can't put a team on the park to compete with his let let alone bet them.

If i owned our club i would feel slightly embarassed.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A fruitcake but still we can't put a team on the park to compete with his let let alone bet them.

Maybe we could if we spent 10's of millions we didnae have on players we couldnae afford tae pay..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Players and management getting too much attention Methinks.

@hibs.net private member
    The man's a fool but a fool with two Scottish cup wins and CL play off.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    Maybe we could if we spent 10's of millions we didnae have on players we couldnae afford tae pay..
    We are running up losses as well. Ok not on their scale but nontheless we too are spending money we do not have.

And that is because of supporters not turning up because of how brutal we are. Not because we are spending money on players...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    We are running up losses as well. Ok not on their scale but nontheless we too are spending money we do not have.

And that is because of supporters not turning up because of how brutal we are. Not because we are spending money on players...

Think you will find there is a direct correlation there.

Just when I thought he wasn't coming across like a mad man the monkeys and the jungle references make a late show!

Good old Vlad he never lets us down. The gift that just keeps on giving.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike220 View Post
    Just when I thought he wasn't coming across like a mad man the monkeys and the jungle references make a late show!

Good old Vlad he never lets us down. The git that just keeps on giving.
    Fixed that for you.

Nope, not for me spike..... hes a bore. He distracted us Hibbys from the important things with his continual "sideshow vlad" routine. We all (not directed at you) sit making ourselves feel better about them continually beating us for fun, outperforming us where it matters, because our owner isn't a mad gob*****!

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    We shouldn't give this nut case the publicity on here.

Total fruitcake.

What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    Think you will find there is a direct correlation there.
    I think that is obvious. And management incompetence activates the circle...

Coaching Staff

You do know the wage bill differences, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    You do know the wage bill differences, right?
    Yip. Though there's is falling fast and it is much less of a gulf than it was.

@hibs.net private member
    Yip. Though there's is falling fast and it is much less of a gulf than it was.
    Not as fast as all that. Wage bill down 30k (under 4%) a month between 2010-2011 and 2009-2010. Unless they have figures available for this season already those are the latest. Losses increased month on month between those seasons despite the reduction on wages although fair play to Vlad he let them off with it, with someone elses money admittedly, but nonetheless wrote of the best part of £9m for the second season running.

I do notice that the football club are given it tight, rightly, for our failure to outperform clubs who do not have our resources but are also given it tight, worse perhaps, for not being able to compete with a club that outspends us by a much greater amount pro rata than we do when measured against St. Mirren, Motherwell and the like.
    Last edited by Kaiser1962; 29-05-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Disappointingly tame.

I was hoping he'd let slip his views on the Huns and whether he will be supporting integrity or cash.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I think its hilarious.

The man is clearly off his rocker, but some of the stuff he's came out with in the past has actually been quite accurate. particularly his rants about the OF love in.

(Yams) Vlad getting back to his best

Not seen this posted (but if it has then I would hope the Mods remove this)

http://sportsun.org/2012/football/he...ts-why-we-won/

Vlad back to his best. Some classic stuff in here and everybody gets it. Uefa should be interested in this gem (but they wont be)

"I don’t want to remember how the Russian referee, Yuri Baskakov, appeared before the game in Greece and told us ‘I will bury you’.
    And he did it. He killed Hearts FC. I don’t want to tell you how the Mafia book such referees who are like prostitutes. At that game even Greek fans left the stadium when they saw the farce and cynicism. In two games against AEK Athens our players were shown three red cards."

I see the yams are taking legal advice around the £800k they're due from the institution formerly known as Rangers FC.

In the spirit of friendliness I'm offering this free advice. You'll be lucky to get the £36k that's in the CVA.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I see the yams are taking legal advice around the £800k they're due from the institution formerly known as Rangers FC.

In the spirit of friendliness I'm offering this free advice. You'll be lucky to get the £36k that's in the CVA.
    I'm actually torn on this, i think its unbelievable they could be allowed to bump clubs in their own league and continue to play in it, however its Hahahearts so do I really give a
    Last edited by MSK; 04-06-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Swear filter
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    I'm actually torn on this, i think its unbelievable they could be allowed to bump clubs in their own league and continue to play in it, however its Hahahearts so do I really give a

Pretty much this.
    Last edited by MSK; 04-06-2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Quote edited

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Falcon View Post
    Not seen this posted (but if it has then I would hope the Mods remove this)

http://sportsun.org/2012/football/he...ts-why-we-won/

Vlad back to his best. Some classic stuff in here and everybody gets it. Uefa should be interested in this gem (but they wont be)

"I don’t want to remember how the Russian referee, Yuri Baskakov, appeared before the game in Greece and told us ‘I will bury you’.
    And he did it. He killed Hearts FC. I don’t want to tell you how the Mafia book such referees who are like prostitutes. At that game even Greek fans left the stadium when they saw the farce and cynicism. In two games against AEK Athens our players were shown three red cards."
    He's got a ****** brass neck going about cheating referees and beating us in the cup in the same article given the display of cheating we were subjected to by that ****er Thomson

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by degenerated View Post
    He's got a ****** brass neck going about cheating referees and beating us in the cup in the same article given the display of cheating we were subjected to by that ****er Thomson
    Was just about to post the same. The Yams benefited from ref's decisions all through the cup. Auchinleck had a good goal disallowed, St Mirren had a goal pulled back for a foul instead of getting advantage, they got a soft pen against St Johnstone and another against Celtc. Then there was the final.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Was just about to post the same. The Yams benefited from ref's decisions all through the cup. Auchinleck had a good goal disallowed, St Mirren had a goal pulled back for a foul instead of getting advantage, they got a soft pen against St Johnstone and another against Celtc. Then there was the final.

Can't believe that dodgy ref was responsible for AEK's 35 shots on goal in the game at Murrayfield either.

Thats a bit harsh guys on the man who single handedly emancipated the referees to the stage we are at today where they are following him, Moses like, to the promised land. That much, at least, is obvious from the decisions they got in the final.

"Referees, simple people, politicians and former slaves of the system are following me today and they began to rise."

Quote Originally Posted by degenerated View Post

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd rather he didn't give us any more. He's a bit like the wicked uncle in Tommy.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Spot on, and the St. Johnstone penalty was an identical situation from the same player as the one in the final.
    However, penalties aside, let's not forget the elbow on Griffiths by Black after 10 minutes which should have resulted in a straight red card. We never turned up on the day and deserved nothing out of the game, however refereeing decisions took away any chance we might have had, of that there is no doubt.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    Spot on, and the St. Johnstone penalty was an identical situation from the same player as the one in the final.
    However, penalties aside, let's not forget the elbow on Griffiths by Black after 10 minutes which should have resulted in a straight red card. We never turned up on the day and deserved nothing out of the game, however refereeing decisions took away any chance we might have had, of that there is no doubt.
    You could argue that Hibs should have picked up on the fact that the ref was letting things like that go. They could have mixed it themselves. Of course, the "penalty" decision might suggest that the ref had one set of rules for the establishment team, and one for the upstarts from Leith.