hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hibs close to administration?

Please do not jump down my throat but a decent Rangers support workmate (yes, they do exist) told me this morning that his mate is good friends with Fife Hyland. According to what Fife told his mate, Hibs were about to go into administration recently but the £100K for reaching the final and the £200K gate receipts were enough to stave off that threat. Seemingly also, Petrie has been given the job of finding potential new buyers for the club. I'm not privy to what is going on at ER but Fife is on his way out, is that correct?

Don't have a go at me - just reporting what I was told this morning!

Can I ask, does anyone know what part of Scotland Fife lives?
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 22-05-2012 at 06:49 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! PANIC!

Seriously, I would tell your mate tae get!

If Hibs are so close to administration why is the first anyone has heard of it a rumour from a Rangers supporter?

Not having a go, just asking

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lofarl
    Unlike Rangers or Hearts for that matter. Hibs have always published their accounts on time. There has never been any inkling of us going into administration. There is only one team in Edinburgh that will be going into administration any time soon. I will give you a hint. They do not play in green.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please do not jump down my throat but a decent Rangers support workmate (yes, they do exist) told me this morning that his mate is good friends with Fife Hyland. According to what Fife told his mate, Hibs were about to go into administration recently but the £100K for reaching the final and the £200K gate receipts were enough to stave off that threat. Seemingly also, Petrie has been given the job of finding potential new buyers for the club. I'm not privy to what is going on at ER but Fife is on his way out, is that correct?

Sorry but..

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A mate of a mate of a mate.Oh well.

Explain to the Rangers supporting lunatic that a club goes into administration when it is unable to pay its debts.

The club has been for sale to the right buyer for at least 10 years.

[QUOTE=SkintHibby;3241522]Please do not jump down my throat but a decent Rangers support workmate (yes, they do exist) told me this morning that his mate is good friends with Fife Hyland. According to what Fife told his mate, Hibs were about to go into administration recently but the £100K for reaching the final and the £200K gate receipts were enough to stave off that threat. Seemingly also, Petrie has been given the job of finding potential new buyers for the club. I'm not privy to what is going on at ER but Fife is on his way out, is that correct?

Can I ask, does anyone know what part of Scotland Fife lives?[/QUOTE]

Fife ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! PANIC!

Seriously, I would tell your mate tae get!

If Hibs are so close to administration why is the first anyone has heard of it a rumour from a Rangers supporter?

Not having a go, just asking
    well put! it sounds like the normal p*sh those sub morons talk, the only difference this time is someone believed it!

bag o *****

We have some guys on this board who say we now have the 2nd biggest wage budget in the league, and some now saying we are in administration. Hibs.Net has worse sources than the Daily Mail.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    My Uncle's brother's son told me that hibs are around £5million in the red and will have to sell the training complex in order to get out of the red, the plan is to just rent time at the centre and have lothian district council buy it.

Like that's something that someone in his position would happen to mention to a mate in a casual conversation? Aye right, I smell *****.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    We have some guys on this board who say we now have the 2nd biggest wage budget in the league, and some now saying we are in administration. Hibs.Net has worse sources than the Daily Mail.
    You mean ONE person who heard from a rangers supporting friend who was told by Fife ...aye good ...

Testimonial Due
    "Please do not jump down my throat"

Why not, you posted this total rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    Unlike Rangers or Hearts for that matter. Hibs have always published their accounts on time. There has never been any inkling of us going into administration. There is only one team in Edinburgh that will be going into administration any time soon. I will give you a hint. They do not play in green.
    You mean the same team that were going into administration 3 years ago and in that time have been humping us all over the Central Belt? I no longer believe any financial rumours about them and they'll probably be humping us for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    My Uncle's brother's son told me that hibs are around £5million in the red and will have to sell the training complex in order to get out of the red, the plan is to just rent time at the centre and have lothian district council buy it.
    Nonsense Scott, I heard from this east fife fan in the pub that HE heard from his sisters dug that hibs never cleared their debt in the 90s and easter road is just a myth.

If Fife is disclosing this kind of info, sensitive corporate information, to his 'good friends' then I'm glad he's been told to bolt.

Also if, IF, he did tell someone this in confidence I'm not sure how much of a 'good friend' that person really is if they then go blabbing away.

What's that got to do with it .

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Has any football ever went into administration over 100k ? Sounds like total baws
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    There's more chance of us winning the scottish cup than us going into admin
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Boca oberto? As they say in Portuguese - at least the green goblin may laugh...

Seriously? At times like these folks would do wise not to bit at the bait dangled by yams and other cretins.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

First Team Breakthrough Thomson's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thomson8508

Bit contradictory. Asking people not to jump down your throat, then the rest is begging for a bollocking.

My mate told me the same. We have very little cash at all and we stole a plane from Edinburgh Airport for the Ireland trip before the final. We could not take the 20+ personel on a normal flight. We also had no money to pay for the hotel that we stayed in while over in Ireland so Rod got 10 x 2man tents from Tesco for £8 each. I thought it was a waste of money buying these tents and we should have saved the money and trained at East Mains.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Sounds like a Hun trying to point out that everybody else is just as bad as them. Sorry, but we aren't. He is talking mince. If it were true, I think we'd have heard rumours from a reliable source and not from a Hun.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Hibs are close to administration in the same way as I'm close to getting my Nat King with Angelina Jolie.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by skinthibby View Post
    please do not jump down my throat but a decent rangers support workmate (yes, they do exist) told me this morning that his mate is good friends with fife hyland. According to what fife told his mate, hibs were about to go into administration recently but the £100k for reaching the final and the £200k gate receipts were enough to stave off that threat. Seemingly also, petrie has been given the job of finding potential new buyers for the club. I'm not privy to what is going on at er but fife is on his way out, is that correct?

Don't have a go at me - just reporting what i was told this morning!

Can i ask, does anyone know what part of scotland fife lives?
    ltyf!

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    from what i can see the OP made the mistake of listening to a hun in the first place.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Coaching Staff
    You should remind your Rangers pal that all we need to do is go into administration, launch a newco and all will be well.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    You should remind your Rangers pal that all we need to do is go into administration, launch a newco and all will be well.

Thats Magic! Come back as new Hibs, everyone can laugh at us cause we have never one the cup for a year. Tell your hun mate to bolt

I heard that all Hibs fans were hypnotised by a Jambo Magician and we all believe we lost 5-1 at Hampden last weekend when the real truth is we won 3-0. Matt Docherty scored a hatrick. You heard it here first.