hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Inquest

First Team Breakthrough uk3doorsdown's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: uk3doorsdown PSN ID: uk3doorsdown

Inquest

I think Pat should drag the team infront of an inquest pannel and the last half of the season should be reviewed from tactics to off the field mentality all needs to see the light of day to much goes on behind closed doors! we the supporters deserve to know what the hell happened get it on the hibs website!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN117 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Pat should drag the team infront of an inquest pannel and the last half of the season should be reviewed from tactics to off the field mentality all needs to see the light of day to much goes on behind closed doors! we the supporters deserve to know what the hell happened get it on the hibs website!
    Nah, disagree. Need to remove so-called professional players and move on from this!

The only inquest I can think of ... is who and how many, have allowed Hibs to sink this far?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: toomanydjs
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN117 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Id like a genuine response from the club regarding what has happened both throughout the season and particularly on Saturday, and how they see us pushing on from it. Fenlon came out and gave his apologies after the game but think we deserve a bit more than that.

Some form of an inquest wouldnt really do much however, the players clearly couldnt care less and thankfully a lot of them will be leaving the club

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    He brought the players in to do a job, and they succeeded by fighting off relegation. We even got to a national cup final, despite the ending.

Beggars can't be choosers and he did the best with what he was able to muster up. He'll be back next season with a team that he wants and I believe that that will be a team that can control itself on and off the park.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Most of them will no longer be employed by hibs, that pretty much says it all.

Just hope Pat can gel an entire squad of new players over the summer.