hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sauces

Sauces

With it coming up to rumourville season I think it would be a good idea to adopt a Hibs.net rule.

If you are posting insider info, rumour or even FACT then you should be prepared to actually name your source.

None of this players' brothers' wife's hairdesser nonsense. If the person who told it to you is from within the club then they may well be part of the unprofessionalism that is rife throughout Hibs.

2. Log in to remove the advert

OOPS!

thought this thread was about the crap chips in glasgow yesterday.

Had a great bag o' chips wi salt n, sauce at Queensferry street last night though.

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeMG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With it coming up to rumourville season I think it would be a good idea to adopt a Hibs.net rule.

If you are posting insider info, rumour or even FACT then you should be prepared to actually name your source.

None of this players' brothers' wife's hairdesser nonsense. If the person who told it to you is from within the club then they may well be part of the unprofessionalism that is rife throughout Hibs.
    My source says that if you start naming sources you will get no rumours or inside info. FACT

@hibs.net private member
    and seeing as he has put FACT after his post it must be a FACT (though I do agree with him)

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and seeing as he has put FACT after his post it must be a FACT (though I do agree with him)
    You see what I did there :)

I would just ask folk to not post garbage without having a think about it first.

Let the games begin.....my source tells me that we have set up links with Birmingham and Livi. CC and Yogi are going to recomend a few loanees/freebies for us for next season. You heard it here first!