hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Things to smile at...

Yes Hibs need new players etc, but Paddy's job was to keep us up and that happened...let's see what happens..

In the meantime...

I just bumped the Rangers in Admin Thread as that's number 1 in my list of amusing things

Secondly Paulo Sergio, a no bad manager has just been on the telly aw greeting faced as it looks like he's going back to Lisbon

Romanov meanwhile just wants to get rid of Hearts, whilst cutting budgets drastically...

Looks like they won't be taking Rangers place either...

I think Tynie watch will be quite amusing over the next few months as the cup win will take their eyes off reality for a while...

Thanks Romanov for dragging it out...

2. Log in to remove the advert

I don't have to go back to work for Wednesday and only work with 2 yams, both actually quite decent guys and supporters, they'll know what I'm feeling and take it relatively easy. The other 2 guys who like football I work with are English and supports Leeds and Man Utd respectively so plenty come back on them this year.

The seasons over and next season can't possibly be as bad.

I go on holiday in one month and 3 days.

Things to smile at.

Erm.......ummm.....ehhhhh..........

Nope, I'm out.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    I had a huge smile at the tremendous atmosphere created by us Hibs supporters at Shettleston yesterday.

I looked down from the terracing of the dilapidated ground and saw hundreds if Hibbies having fun and simply smiled.

Similarly I thought the display and support was excellent and this also brought a proud smile to my face.

It went t*** up thereafter but I don't think it is all doom and gloom.

Hibs losing saved me at least £100 on drink.

I saved money too last night and I just had a lovely walk along the beach in Gullane...

Nae hangover for me tomorrow

Sergio on the telly looking depressed on what should be one of your best days as a manger was nice though...they're gonna struggle next season

I always thought Hibs would get beat convincingly yesterday maybe that's helped me recover quicker...

First Team Breakthrough N.Wales Hibby's Avatar
    I have plenty to smile about. Moving back to the UK in about a month. I'm healthy, got a great family. Have my 2 dugs and my catdug. Will be able to go to see the Hibs. Have a fish supper when I want.

The only positive I can see, is that this is presumably the low point. It's all uphill from here.

Oh plenty to smile about.. Team horsed 5-1 Rangers look like getting let back in. Hearts could field a team of cardboard cut out and still beat us. They ain't folding either, they will simply reduce wages and get away with it. While no doubt still sign better players than us who want to win.

Sorry mate it's a nice try but Hibs & Hibs fans right now have nothing to smile about.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwerphibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only positive I can see, is that this is presumably the low point. It's all uphill from here.
    Yours without doubt is my absolute favourite post of the weekend.

"this is presumably the low point" You really have to be a Hibee to appreciate the comic value.

I nearly hit a yam with me Volvo as they spilled out of the ground onto Cathcart Road

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus Hibby View Post
    I have plenty to smile about. Moving back to the UK in about a month. I'm healthy, got a great family. Have my 2 dugs and my catdug. Will be able to go to see the Hibs. Have a fish supper when I want.
    You were doing well till....

1) Im not a jambo

Would always prefer to be a hibs fan than one of them! Horrible club with a disgusting fanbase.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuitdelune View Post
    I nearly hit a yam with me Volvo as they spilled out of the ground onto Cathcart Road
    Typical Hibs eh, bloody hard luck story.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I won the sweep on the bus, £28. Paid for my ticket i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by LAHIBBY View Post
    1) Im not a jambo

Would always prefer to be a hibs fan than one of them! Horrible club with a disgusting fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitdelune View Post
    You missed the basta and your smiling?

The Rozzers were close by on their ponies so had to make do with nearly

My Wee Girl

My wee one was staying at her grans last night and had gone before I got home. To my surprise she left me a little note and I was chuffed to bits. Here is what she had to say:

Dear dad I am so sorry to hear that hibees did not win but have always got another chance. Hop you still are gowng to not be sad all that matters is that we are together. Love you. I wish tat high bees wone. Still love you. I hop you dont give up! They done well for geting this far.

I've done it the way she wrote it as think fixing it would take something away from it . Think the moral is, let them have their moment. There is always next year and IF we ever win this dam cup, yesterday won't matter worth a tosh.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    My wee one was staying at her grans last night and had gone before I got home. To my surprise she left me a little note and I was chuffed to bits. Here is what she had to say:

Dear dad I am so sorry to hear that hibees did not win but have always got another chance. Hop you still are gowng to not be sad all that matters is that we are together. Love you. I wish tat high bees wone. Still love you. I hop you dont give up! They done well for geting this far.

I've done it the way she wrote it as think fixing it would take something away from it . Think the moral is, let them have their moment. There is always next year and IF we ever win this dam cup, yesterday won't matter worth a tosh.
    My wee girl said much the same thing - mind you, she's 33.

First Team Breakthrough N.Wales Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    You were doing well till....
    I know snooky but I cannot give up now

Hearts will fall apart after this, they have done after their last two SC wins.
    Big Vlad will soon be hitting the headlines again, he must be getting bored by now.......

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    When that day eventually comes it will be all the sweeter thanks to these moments.
    Mon the Hibs.

No money, Hibs got beat 5-1, Stranraer got beat on penalties today, in loads of debt, have an exam on Monday, might not get back to University in September.

No reasons to be happy apart fae the fact I'm no a yam

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    I have heard that there is good news for anyone that took the wee flag home with them. Apparently the plastic sticks are changing hands for decent money.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    I'm moving over to California within the next 3 months to marry my girl and start a whole new life in the States!

Thank-you SO much Hibs for producing such a pathetic performance in what will most likely be my last Hibs game for a very very long time. A game in which i thought would be 'the perfect send off for me', to lose with effort is one thing, to get hammered and produce a half hearted performance is another. Yesterday was unforgivable for me i'm afraid. I'll never forget the tears i shed on that supporters bus on the way home yesterday evening and i for one can atleast take some comfort in knowing that i won't have to endue the months/years of torment that lay ahead, and rightfully so! We ourself said that this was the mother of all derbies and that the winners claim the bragging rights forever. I'm back at work tomorrow and i'm going to have to take it on the chin BIG TIME. Usually i throw things back etc, but unfortunatly we just have to accept this one and take it on the chin

@hibs.net private member
    A bird sh@t on my neighbours Hearts top on the washing line today

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    A bird sh@t on my neighbours Hearts top on the washing line today
    Did you know her? ;D

M8 was quiet on the way hame.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    Yes Hibs need new players etc, but Paddy's job was to keep us up and that happened...let's see what happens..

In the meantime...

I just bumped the Rangers in Admin Thread as that's number 1 in my list of amusing things

Secondly Paulo Sergio, a no bad manager has just been on the telly aw greeting faced as it looks like he's going back to Lisbon

Romanov meanwhile just wants to get rid of Hearts, whilst cutting budgets drastically...

Looks like they won't be taking Rangers place either...

I think Tynie watch will be quite amusing over the next few months as the cup win will take their eyes off reality for a while...

Thanks Romanov for dragging it out...
    I take no solace from any of this

Until Hibs are a better team I don't give 2 ****s about what happens with Hearts.

Less so about Rangers as they have a direct effect on the whole SPL