hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

21st May - Clubstore and Ticket Office closed

................I think they can close it for the rest of the summer. I don't see many people wanting to buy Season Tickets after yesterday!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2777803

2. Log in to remove the advert

Fitba team; closed 19 May.

tough i'll not be anyway near it till august

I sincerely hope that's not the only statement we hear from Hibs today - I'm expecting a bloody apology and some gratitude to the fans. Yes it's mentioned in the match report how good the fans were but yesterday's capitulation requires the club to show some dignity and accountability

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Was wandering home past Easter Road about 10:30 last night and the lights were on and you could hear music. Walked up to reception and started talking to a girl outside having a fag - the girlfriend of an unnamed staff member. Turns out it was the end of season staff party - presumably not for players though, as I'd seen Ivan Sproule leaving the ground in his car when I walked past earlier at about 7.30. The young lady offered me the chance to sneak into the party by following her into reception and up the stairs but for the frame of mind I was in I decided it best to head home instead.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was wandering home past Easter Road about 10:30 last night and the lights were on and you could hear music. Walked up to reception and started talking to a girl outside having a fag - the girlfriend of an unnamed staff member. Turns out it was the end of season staff party - presumably not for players though, as I'd seen Ivan Sproule leaving the ground in his car when I walked past earlier at about 7.30. The young lady offered me the chance to sneak into the party by following her into reception and up the stairs but for the frame of mind I was in I decided it best to head home instead.
    Many of the players were out last night in George Street (Grand Cru, around 10ish).....that says everything to me. I'd have been hiding under a duvet, but not the Hibs lads.....bevvy, come rain, shine or humiliating defeat......not all of them I may add.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Many of the players were out last night in George Street (Grand Cru, around 10ish).....that says everything to me. I'd have been hiding under a duvet, but not the Hibs lads.....bevvy, come rain, shine or humiliating defeat......not all of them I may add.
    Really? Says it all.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    It was the end of season party for everyone at the club including the players

Even if you have the attitude of a mercenary and have no passion for the club which pays your wages as a player, you would think that professional pride alone would force you to lie low for a while after a performance like that.

Unbelieveable.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    Even if you have the attitude of a mercenary and have no passion for the club which pays your wages as a player, you would think that professional pride alone would force you to lie low for a while after a performance like that.

Unbelieveable.
    Not at Hibs, professional pride is a foreign concept.

I remember seeing Mark Brown and Michael Hart in the boozer, drinking, less than 2 hours after we got beat 2-0 from Hearts early in Calderwoods reign.

They don't give a flying one.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    I hate to think the players were out having a good time but some of them will be like us needing a drink after that. The 1st thing I wanted when I walked out was a pint so they might be in the same boat after that. However I do wish if they did they would have done it in their homes rather than the pubs and clubs of the city.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    I don't even fancy going out in Edinburgh tonight/tomorrow night because of the likelihood of meeting happy Hearts fans celebrating. Nevermind players, who would surely get recognised and get some stick?
    Mon the Hibs.

Sums up everything that is wrong with our Club.......
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Sums up everything that is wrong with our Club.......
    Yep. Shameless.

Surely that isn't true?

SURELY!?

If it is then we need to know who these players were and they should be told that their contracts are being terminated with immediate effect and are not welcome back at Easter Road.

I haven't even wanted to leave my house since I got home last night, never mind going out to clubs and drinking and having a party!

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    My nephew works at Grand Cru. He wasn't working last night (he was on suicide watch with the rest of us) but he is working tonight so is going to find out if this is true and if so, who was there.

As I mentioned on another thread, if the players were out last night clubbing then that is an absolute disgrace! They put on a shambolic performance and humiliated us in the biggest game ever. They have hurt all the fans so badly yet they show no shame and seem not to give a toss! Says it all really. Out drinking, having a good time up town, after the disgracful display at hampden they should be too ashamed to show their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by AberGreen View Post
    My nephew works at Grand Cru. He wasn't working last night (he was on suicide watch with the rest of us) but he is working tonight so is going to find out if this is true and if so, who was there.
    Hope you name and shame the cants if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    ................I think they can close it for the rest of the summer. I don't see many people wanting to buy Season Tickets after yesterday!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2777803

Pitty that everyone bought their ST for next season before yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    Surely that isn't true?

SURELY!?

If it is then we need to know who these players were and they should be told that their contracts are being terminated with immediate effect and are not welcome back at Easter Road.

I haven't even wanted to leave my house since I got home last night, never mind going out to clubs and drinking and having a party!
    Don't worry.

Matt Doherty got his last bit of shopping done in.Edinburgh before heading home.

Also retweeted a couple of Wolves fans telling him to forget about yesterday and look forward to next season and the rest of his career.

Good to see he cares. Fud.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Not at Hibs, professional pride is a foreign concept.

I remember seeing Mark Brown and Michael Hart in the boozer, drinking, less than 2 hours after we got beat 2-0 from Hearts early in Calderwoods reign.

They don't give a flying one.
    Think that might have been the same game that Stack only changed his boots and put a training top on and was sitting at the bar in Smithies with a pint at quarter past 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Don't worry.

Matt Doherty got his last bit of shopping done in.Edinburgh before heading home.

Also retweeted a couple of Wolves fans telling him to forget about yesterday and look forward to next season and the rest of his career.

Good to see he cares. Fud.
    He's not the fizziest drink in the fridge.

@hibs.net private member
    I find it unbelievable that any Hibs player could contemplate going out for a drink in Edinburgh last night - have they no shame?!?

Most supporters could not face the idea of meeting loads of celebrating Jambos - I certainly couldn't - so it begars belief that any Hibs players could care so little about the pathetic performance they put in that they would show their faces in public.

Whoever they are get them tae **** oot the door as if their attitude is that piss poor we would be better off without them

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    I find it unbelievable that any Hibs player could contemplate going out for a drink in Edinburgh last night - have they no shame?!?

Most supporters could not face the idea of meeting loads of celebrating Jambos - I certainly couldn't - so it begars belief that any Hibs players could care so little about the pathetic performance they put in that they would show their faces in public.

Whoever they are get them tae **** oot the door as if their attitude is that piss poor we would be better off without them
    Pics doing the rounds of big gaz out on the lash. Another waster

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    It was the end of season party for everyone at the club including the players
    It was cup final party. It should have been cancelled. Also, players that are under contract should be made to train until it expires. Should not be getting paid to do nothing.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Are the players in tomorrow for an end of season debrief or is that them off now?
    Any idea when there back in for preseason? I think the SPL starts on 4/5 August

Quote Originally Posted by Weir7 View Post
    Pics doing the rounds of big gaz out on the lash. Another waster
    If true, empty him.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I have a feeling that Paddy has more of less given up on all of them, thats probably why they were out last night because they're trying to make the most of things before they get shipped off elsewhere.

I expect to see a very different team next season.

A hard team, harder than we've seen in a very long time. (Or so I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhibby View Post
    Are the players in tomorrow for an end of season debrief or is that them off now?
    Any idea when there back in for preseason? I think the SPL starts on 4/5 August

If Pat Fenlon didn't have them in first thing this morning and go through them like as doze of the Brad Pitts, he should have a word with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    If Pat Fenlon didn't have them in first thing this morning and go through them like as doze of the Brad Pitts, he should have a word with himself.
    This.

I'd tell each and every one of them what I thought of them before telling the ones who won't be back to **** off and the ones who will be back if they come back one pound heavier than they went away they will be fined.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by AberGreen View Post
    It is true that they had Grand Cru planned as the location for the after match party. I stupidly assumed they would have cancelled their plans and gone straight home like most of the fans though!