Love the wee guy.

A winner for sure.

PETRIE.......GO NOW PLEASE!

2. Log in to remove the advert

He says the right things but under his stewardship we have not improved

Give him time but the jury is still out

Testimonial Due
    I like him as well.

I think I see what he's trying to achieve but thinking it, talking it are different from doing it.

The first third of next season will tell the tale for another Hibs manager, reasonable improvement into mid table and he'll be given ample time to take the next step, find ourselves in he shi*e again and like it or not h'll b shown the door.

I for one hope he pulls it off, I think hes got potential but in football these days you have to show that you can realise that potential sooner rather than later.

Thats life.

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    I find it strange that more people have turned on Petrie today than Fenlon? Fenlon is the one who picked the team, tactics etc, Petrie didn't have any input today

For the record I believe neither should be punted, especially Paddy.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love the wee guy.

A winner for sure.

PETRIE.......GO NOW PLEASE!
    ..TACTICS UP HIS ARESE..O

u ****IN PISSED TACTICS UP HIS ARSE NOT GOT A****IN CLUE

"keep the faith"

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post

u ****INEN PISSED TACTICS UP HIS ARSE NOT GOT A****IN CLUE

"keep the faith"

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by R'Albin View Post
    I find it strange that more people have turned on Petrie today than Fenlon? Fenlon is the one who picked the team, tactics etc, Petrie didn't have any input today

Agree - sort of. Don't want anyone punted at the moment. However, while Fenlon has said all the right things tonight, the tactics were non-existent, and it was his job to motivate a set of clearly unmotivated (and in some cases, uncaring) players.

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike

Petrie will always be the first scapegoat when hibs fans aren't completely sure where to point the finger.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by davidw View Post
    Agree - sort of. Don't want anyone punted at the moment. However, while Fenlon has said all the right things tonight, the tactics were non-existent, and it was his job to motivate a set of clearly unmotivated (and in some cases, uncaring) players.

The problem I think tactics wise is that we have 4 central midfielders, and they are all very similar players. They are also devoid of creativity. Osbourne and Claros are two guys that are essentially playing the exact same roles, Stevenson works hard and is a half decent passer but that's about it, and Soares doesn't really get involved, so we don't seem to create anything.

Also I said from the start that they would exploit Kujabi, Francombe should've definately got the nod today

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    He says the right things but under his stewardship we have not improved

Give him time but the jury is still out
    Time for what? No matter how good or bad the players are he cocked it today. He is no better than CC 5-1 today proves exactly that.

A hell of a rebuilding job. Let's hope Petrie gives Pat the tools he needs because it needs sorting out from top to bottom.

The problem I think tactics wise is that we have 4 central midfielders, and they are all very similar players. They are also devoid of creativity. Osbourne and Claros are two guys that are essentially playing the exact same roles, Stevenson works hard and is a half decent passer but that's about it, and Soares doesn't really get involved, so we don't seem to create anything.

Also I said from the start that they would exploit Kujabi, Francombe should've definately got the nod today
    Agree totally

u ****IN PISSED TACTICS UP HIS ARSE NOT GOT A****IN CLUE

"keep the faith"
    IMG00561-20120519-2333.jpg

Fenlon gave the Hearts fans a :giruy::giruy::giruy:

That is not what a Hibs manager should be doing (althougth I agree with his setiment) how can he instill discipline if he cant control himself

First Team Breakthrough 1875HFC's Avatar
    Fenlon took responsibility because he runs the team, embarrassed right enough but give him time to build a team, come on lads let's get back up and fight harder GGTTH

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875HFC View Post
    Fenlon took responsibility because he runs the team, embarrassed right enough but give him time to build a team, come on lads let's get back up and fight harder GGTTH
    Build?, some of the main culprits were his players no excuses.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wotherspiniesta View Post
    Sigged, so unprofessional but so epic

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    Time for what? No matter how good or bad the players are he cocked it today. He is no better than CC 5-1 today proves exactly that.
    I disagree with almost everything you post but this is a whole new level.

He had one job, to turn a 1st division team into a team just good enough to stay up. He did that.

His 1st season starts in august, if he is backed in the summer and we are still in this position this time next year i'll agree with you.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875hfc View Post
    fenlon took responsibility because he runs the team, embarrassed right enough but give him time to build a team, come on lads let's get back up and fight harder ggtth
    why the **** should we...year after year we get shafted and embarred by this lot and we get people on her asking us to keep supporting them when will they start supopring the fans

**** this club that has made us look like aresholes

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    He kept us up and he got us to the cup final, however awful the experience turned out to be. Now a team of sub-standard journeymen loanees needs to be re-built. He has a massive job ahead but he's earned the right to attempt that. Today's experience should give him the additional motivation to ensure that no Hibs team of his ever loses like that again.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Left by mutual consent!
    But didn't he fine and warn griffiths about this lol paddy fenlons green and White army!!

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875hfc View Post
    fenlon took responsibility because he runs the team, embarrassed right enough but give him time to build a team, come on lads let's get back up and fight harder ggtth
    why the **** should we...year after year we get shafted and embarred by this lot and we get people on her asking us to keep supporting them when will they start supopring the fans

First Team Breakthrough 1875HFC's Avatar

No one stopping you supporting someone else if that's how you feel I'm sorry you feel that way. But when folk say they are all his players, what else could he have done with limited players out the available in January? We all knew it was a quick 'fix' to get us through the season and retain spl football next year, summer is what we need

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brebners Bookie View Post
    I disagree with almost everything you post but this is a whole new level.

He had one job, to turn a 1st division team into a team just good enough to stay up. He did that.

His 1st season starts in august, if he is backed in the summer and we are still in this position this time next year i'll agree with you.
    I disagree with all you have said, the record is there. How do you know CC wouldnt have turned it? Simple his record and signings and performances showed he was never going to do it. PF stands tonight in the same position. Dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Fenlon gave the Hearts fans a :giruy::giruy::giruy:

That is not what a Hibs manager should be doing (althougth I agree with his setiment) how can he instill discipline if he cant control himself
    He slaughtered Griffiths for the same gesture,let himself down badly with that and I bet he gets hammered for it . whereas Lennon gets away with murder

Cya later then.

We'll miss you xx

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875HFC View Post
    No one stopping you supporting someone else if that's how you feel I'm sorry you feel that way. But when folk say they are all his players, what else could he have done with limited players out the available in January? We all knew it was a quick 'fix' to get us through the season and retain spl football next year, summer is what we need
    This is not a poxy cinema, or a dirty theatre or even a crap restaurant this is the club we have been handed down form our forefathers..it is a terminal illness and we cannot change our affectuions overnight.

So wise up he could have been better prepared..why make a change afte 30 mins that maybe he should have been aware of 3 weeks ago..

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotherspiniesta View Post
    Cya later then.

We'll miss you xx
    Nearly swore on this post wotherwhatever but do yo think today was acceptable,,and as ever us foot soldiers should just accept the rubbish that is being dished up by these jokes that portray as football players.

Love the Green is spot on...............why the buck is Fenlon trying to play a diamond against Hearts 5??? Totally clueless and he can bolt AFAIC.

Least Billy Browns happy

Nearly swore on this post wotherwhatever but do yo think today was acceptable,,and as ever us foot soldiers should just accept the rubbish that is being dished up by these jokes that portray as football players.
    We'll continue to be jokes unless we get some stability at the club. Changing manager again is not the answer. As has been said already, he can only piss with the cock he has and today that cock let him down badly. Now it is evident (if it wasn't already before) the mammoth task he has ahead of him. The last thing we should be doing after this game is talking about sacking the manager. Fenlon should take some of the blame, but once the players cross the white line it's up to them, and it's squarely with them that todays failure lies.