hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedwetters

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Bedwetters

Who is going to mop up all the pi5h from this message board once the bed wetters have finished posting on here tonight?

An utterly crap Hibs team that barely survived relegation completely failed to turn up today. In consequence we made Hearts look good and mounted no serious threat to win the Scottish Cup.

The team we saw today is facing massive and extreme surgery over the summer as the manager moves on from his initial task of avoiding the drop to his next task - building a squad that works. We got to a cup final against our City rivals that we were in no way equipped to compete in. We got beaten and the referee compounded it by throwing them a penalty and a sending off. Boo ******g hoo.

This season's done. Next.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great stuff

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who is going to mop up all the pi5h from this message board once the bed wetters have finished posting on here tonight?

An utterly crap Hibs team that barely survived relegation completely failed to turn up today. In consequence we made Hearts look good and mounted no serious threat to win the Scottish Cup.

The team we saw today is facing massive and extreme surgery over the summer as the manager moves on from his initial task of avoiding the drop to his next task - building a squad that works. We got to a cup final against our City rivals that we were in no way equipped to compete in. We got beaten and the referee compounded it by throwing them a penalty and a sending off. Boo ******g hoo.

Excellent post. Delighted this season is done now, it's been utterly pish. Now time for a break and let's hope Fenlon can do something next season.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar

We just got demolished in the final...what do you expect to read on here?

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    The problem wasn't with the players being crap. It was the fact that they didn't even try.

Theres teams in the 3rd division that would have put up more of a fight than we did today.

I can accept that we'll have both good and bad teams throughout our history, but one thing I won't accept is a bunch of freeloaders that simply don't try.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

I've had far too much to drink but I just do not know what you are getting at.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Yes there's probably an overreation on here, but let's go easy on those partaking please. Today was everyone's worst case scenario and Hearts made it look easy. The last thing we need right now is us getting torn into each other.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mchibee View Post
    We just got demolished in the final...what do you expect to read on here?
    A lot less of the drama queen stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Excellent post. Delighted this season is done now, it's been utterly pish. Now time for a break and let's hope Fenlon can do something next season.
    Matty are you being sarcastic? I ain't got a scooby what the OP is on about. Maybe time for bed....

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    We just lost 5-1 to our fiercest rivals in our BIGGEST EVER GAME! Are you surprised that there's a ****load of 'bed-wetting' on here? Jesus, I'm all for clamping down on negativity, but to have a go at people who are upset about this result is absolutely absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    Yes there's probably an overreation on here, but let's go easy on those partaking please. Today was everyone's worst case scenario and Hearts made it look easy. The last thing we need right now is us getting torn into each other.
    I don't think you can over react in this situation.

I imagine things will get even worse over the next few days when the reality of it really starts to sink in.

Folk are hurting

To be honest, Hearts have also been pish this season. our fans won the prematch battle, but Hearts are better than us, fact. The league doesn't lie. Onwards and upwards, I just hope Paddy gets the backing he needs and deserves. GGTTH

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    If you can shrug off today like water off a ducks back then you sir are a better man than I.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Matty are you being sarcastic? I ain't got a scooby what the OP is on about. Maybe time for bed....
    The OP is saying that today was bad, compounded by very dubious referreing, but that it isn't the end of the world. Some posters however seem to want to turn it into the end of days...

The OP is saying that today was bad, compounded by very dubious referreing, but that it isn't the end of the world. Some posters however seem to want to turn it into the end of days...
    You are the OP.

Gamer IDs

Aye, it's nothing to get worked up about right enough. What were you expecting to read on here tonight? Reason is on the sidelines at the moment, and for good reason too. Anyway, we are ****ing garbage, and that's the worst result in our 137 years as a football club. That's not being dramatic; that's the truth.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    You are the OP.
    My thoughts exactly, lol. Confusing.

Maybe it's still a bit raw having only happened a few hours ago, I've got all summer to worry about next season.

In a footballing context what happened today is pretty close to the end of days!

All I have read on here for weeks on end is how we just cannot lose this final, man up, death to all bedwetters and all that stuff. It ended up being an utter embarrassment.

Would we have lost 5-1 to Motherwell or Dundee Utd or St Johnstone today? Nope. I'm confused but I'm away tae ma bed.

Left by mutual consent!
    bed wetting drama queens? Club is a real state on the park - again. Lost the biggest derby game of all time. Not beat them in 3 years. That is 11 games. Woeful overall record in the fixture. But if we dont talk about it then maybe nobody will notice. Heaven forbid fans of other clubs or even worse hearts fans coming on here and realising we are bothered by all this.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    If you can shrug off today like water off a ducks back then you sir are a better man than I.
    I can. Any realistic appraisal of this season, our squad and the mammoth task facing Fenlon would lead to the entirely unsurprising conclusion that we would lose the final. Not showing up for games is one of the core problems Fenlon will need to address as he rebuilds the squad.

Today was made worse for us by the referee who threw them a penalty and a sending off. Put that on top of the number of passengers we were carrying and you get to 5-1 easy.

To look at it another way, the opportunities for improvement are huge given how inadequate we currently are in almost every department. Just getting one or two things right would make a massive difference on the park.

As to the Yams, I really couldn't give a **** what they say or think about anything including today. They are just, well, Yams. All this pi5h about being 'owned' by them and the 'biggest derby ever' is in my view the bedwetting that we can do without. There will be four more derbies along shortly when next season starts.

Gamer IDs

I can. Any realistic appraisal of this season, our squad and the mammoth task facing Fenlon would lead to the entirely unsurprising conclusion that we would lose the final. Not showing up for games is one of the core problems Fenlon will need to address as he rebuilds the squad.

Today was made worse for us by the referee who threw them a penalty and a sending off. Put that on top of the number of passengers we were carrying and you get to 5-1 easy.

To look at it another way, the opportunities for improvement are huge given how inadequate we currently are in almost every department. Just getting one or two things right would make a massive difference on the park.

As to the Yams, I really couldn't give a **** what they say or think about anything including today. They are just, well, Yams. All this pi5h about being 'owned' by them and the 'biggest derby ever' is in my view the bedwetting that we can do without. There will be four more derbies along shortly when next season starts.
    Aye, just you keep telling yourself that.

Obviously you're like me then - used to Hibs being pish in out lifetime.

Och aye another good old fashioned rodgering from Robbo, Colqhoun, Foster, De Vries and now Skacel, well done for being able to accept all that has gone before us.

End of days, I tell you what fella, I've had to pick up my 3 boys tonight like no ***xxxx other, it's alright boys keep your chins ups we'll be back etc etc etc etc

If Hibs had the spirit of how my 3 young laddies who play every weekend for their respective amateur teams then we wouldnae be far away - this Hibs team , the worst ever and to be honest it's no about money, it's about attitude and by christ do we have a rotten core in our club.

I wouldnae give a second look in the street to any of these Hibs players right now, it's no bedwetting it's being realistic and at our age they can GTF as soon as possible.

Next.

The thing I love about football is the emotion attached to it, clearly this isn't what you care about. Realism doesn't come into play when you get nailed 5-1 by them in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    the only bed wetters today were our so called football players

These 4 derbies don't mean nothing compared to today.

Even if by some miracle we hammer Hearts in all 4 derbies, it still wont change the fact that they won THIS game. And they'll never let us forget it.

All this pi5h about being 'owned' by them and the 'biggest derby ever' is in my view the bedwetting that we can do without. There will be four more derbies along shortly when next season starts.
    Are you kidding? it was quite clearly the biggest match between hibs and hearts there has ever been, and they did own us, they ****ing pumped us.

Nope nope nope. It was an utter disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Mac View Post
    Obviously you're like me then - used to Hibs being pish in out lifetime.

Och aye another good old fashioned rodgering from Robbo, Colqhoun, Foster, De Vries and now Skacel, well done for being able to accept all that has gone before us.

End of days, I tell you what fella, I've had to pick up my 3 boys tonight like no ***xxxx other, it's alright boys keep your chins ups we'll be back etc etc etc etc

If Hibs had the spirit of how my 3 young laddies who play every weekend for their respective amateur teams then we wouldnae be far away - this Hibs team , the worst ever and to be honest it's no about money, it's about attitude and by christ do we have a rotten core in our club.

I wouldnae give a second look in the street to any of these Hibs players right now, it's no bedwetting it's being realistic and at our age they can GTF as soon as possible.

Next.