hibs.net Messageboard

Is there a list of pre-match places anywhere?

Looking for a load of venues where buses etc will be congregating for a few tipples before the game, preferably anything happening in, or near, Rutherglen.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking for a load of venues where buses etc will be congregating for a few tipples before the game, preferably anything happening in, or near, Rutherglen.
    There seems to be a boozer called Butlers Bar which is at our end of the ground and not far from Hampden , anyone know if its gonna be welcoming Hibees?

First Team Breakthrough
    I've got a feeling all the ones around our end of the ground are going to be a bit TOO busy i.e. risk the chance of going all the way out to Hampden and not even getting in somewhere, getting in somewhere and then finding it impossible to get served, or having to go round the J****s end of the ground to the bigger, better pubs that are round there (although they'll all be mobbed too I'd imagine). The Montford seems to be no go if the whole of the upstairs is booked out to buses and they're talking about letting folk in in groups of 20 (presumably only when folk leave).

I don't think I'll take the risk of going out south side and not getting in anywhere - are there any Hibs fans meeting at a particular pub in the City Centre? Think someone mentioned the O'Neills in Merchant City or Queen Street?

Quote Originally Posted by davhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got a feeling all the ones around our end of the ground are going to be a bit TOO busy i.e. risk the chance of going all the way out to Hampden and not even getting in somewhere, getting in somewhere and then finding it impossible to get served, or having to go round the J****s end of the ground to the bigger, better pubs that are round there (although they'll all be mobbed too I'd imagine). The Montford seems to be no go if the whole of the upstairs is booked out to buses and they're talking about letting folk in in groups of 20 (presumably only when folk leave).

I don't think I'll take the risk of going out south side and not getting in anywhere - are there any Hibs fans meeting at a particular pub in the City Centre? Think someone mentioned the O'Neills in Merchant City or Queen Street?
    Read the thread mate

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...ng-on-your-own