hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else...

Anyone else...

..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here 😁 GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    I here you pal. We're winning this.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JonnyLifeForce
    I know its sooo close its painful now!!!! Mon the cabbage!

The Famous 5, 7 - 0, Easter rd, the cowgate, the coo shed, Dunbar end, doon the slope, east terrace tv gantry, four in hand, railway tavern, panner hibbies, Tranent Hibs supporters club, Tranent miners Hibs Xmas parties 1970's, the skol cup, ma Hibs school bag, 1974 Scotland squad, my 1975 centenary scarf, airdrie, Berwick, Stirling Albion away, ma season ticket, 1902, Frank sauzee, George best, first in Europe, floodlights, the harp, the castle, persevere, St pats, paddy Stanton, ally McLeod, benny brazil, garry murray Montrose, gilzeans badges fleshmarket close, 1991, Keith wright, tony Higgins, absent friends, the millennium derby, tynecastle new years day, 3-0 via gers- twice, dens park semi final lock out, Jim MacArthur, Arthur Duncan, willie Clark RIP, Gordon smith, first to wear the green, Bukta, P&d windows, frank graham group, calor, Bertie aulds cigar, 2007, jolly pizza, Windsor buffet, carlsberg, my dad, my brother, Hibs workmates, Gordon Rae, Hibernian FC

CMON THE HIBS

Win on saturday and make a grown man cry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Pans Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Famous 5, 7 - 0, Easter rd, the cowgate, the coo shed, Dunbar end, doon the slope, east terrace tv gantry, four in hand, railway tavern, panner hibbies, Tranent Hibs supporters club, Tranent miners Hibs Xmas parties 1970's, the skol cup, ma Hibs school bag, 1974 Scotland squad, my 1975 centenary scarf, airdrie, Berwick, Stirling Albion away, ma season ticket, 1902, Frank sauzee, George best, first in Europe, floodlights, the harp, the castle, persevere, St pats, paddy Stanton, ally McLeod, benny brazil, garry murray Montrose, gilzeans badges fleshmarket close, 1991, Keith wright, tony Higgins, absent friends, the millennium derby, tynecastle new years day, 3-0 via gers- twice, dens park semi final lock out, Jim MacArthur, Arthur Duncan, willie Clark RIP, Gordon smith, first to wear the green, Bukta, P&d windows, frank graham group, calor, Bertie aulds cigar, 2007, jolly pizza, Windsor buffet, carlsberg, my dad, my brother, Hibs workmates, Gordon Rae, Hibernian FC

CMON THE HIBS

Present & having one...

Great list for us long suffereing Hibbies

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Hibs View Post
    ..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here 😁 GGTTH
    I had one of my teams away today at Bayview, home of the mighty East Fife, team building HR ****y pish stuff. Anyway i looked at their honours list. SC winners 1938. Almost burst into tears. Cmon FFS Hibs East Fife have won it since we last did. Please please burst this run on Saturday and make us all very very happy Hibbies

Today when i got changed, left work and got the scarf on ready to catch the bus i am on right now, the buzz suddenly hit me and i got a huge shiver down my back. Buzzzzzzzing!

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    I had to stop myself giving a jambo a torrent of abuse at the bus stop the other day. I never would but it feltlike a bout if tourettes coming over me. That's what I was like at 6pm on Tuesday I'm terrified the nick ill be in on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    I had to stop myself giving a jambo a torrent of abuse at the bus stop the other day
    You should never hold back and stop yourself from that. They all deserve it, and often too.

CMON THE HIBS

This

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    You should never hold back and stop yourself from that. They all deserve it, and often too.
    He was a right dirty lookin old jambo tramp and I just wanted to tell him that.

He'd dug out one o those old mingin manager jackets that was covered in stains, I'd hazard a guess its been hiding in a cupboard since around the mid 80's

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    He was a right dirty lookin old jambo tramp and I just wanted to tell him that.

He'd dug out one o those old mingin manager jackets that was covered in stains, I'd hazard a guess its been hiding in a cupboard since around the mid 80's
    Did it look like it was RReversible?

Maybe it was his Dens Park jacket.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar

CMON THE HIBS

Fantastic post

I'm not the only one that read that in the Trainspotting style am I??? Got Born Slippy pumping now, watching loads of old Hibs vids on youtube, don't know if i can take much more of this.

..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here  GGTTH
    My wife tells me if she hears c'mon Hibs one more time she is going to kill me

I can't wait for this game I hope and pray we can get the result that everyone wants

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    I have been an emotional wreck all week tbh. Don't even know what to say anymore!!

Apart from come on the ****in Hibees :pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

First Team Breakthrough
    ..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here  GGTTH
    Was in the car today with my supposedly lucky crystals when i started a mantra of
    earthly powers etc. Then the tears came and i thought your a 63 year old man
    get a grip for gods sake it's only a bloody game of football. But concentration on
    other things outwith this game is almost impossible, so i know how you feel.
    I keep thinking of how i will feel if we actually win, my main concern is i could
    end up having a heart attack if you excuse the pun. Even went over to a gypsy
    site today at Duddingston reason the curse of the harp being taken off the badge
    some time back and the fact we will never win the cup till it's back on the badge.
    Something inside told me not to get involved in this type of hocum, so i will talk and say a wee
    to St. Patrick and Padre pio.

First Team Breakthrough Nevi1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spanish Rab
    I had my army selection course on mon/tue and just couldn't concentrate but passed with what mark a high B = hibee. Its gonna happen

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guilty.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    It really is about how much we all want this win, players and fans, so we need belief guys not hope as hope never delivers victory but belief does!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    I feel we are destined to win this game like it has been pointed out a hundred times on here the omens are all there, this is the game the powers that be wanted to finally burst the bubble I see the headlines... Hibees burst the hoodoo to break hearts!! I've had this headline pop up in two dreams this week.

We can't just think/hope we are gonna win though thats not good enough... we need to cheers every tackle, every pass, every shot on goal, every good run that doesn't come off, every ****** up they make, if they sing we sing over them to drown them out, they shout for a throw we shout louder, they walk home gutted we start singing Sunshine on Leith.

I want every ****bo at that game on saturday to be leaving that ground hearing SOL ringing in their ears because you can guarentee that when they put there heads on their pillow later that night and their room is silent they will still hear it regardless of where they come from.

I canny handle this anymore, been on shift with three workmates from 4-12, theyve told me to wrap in 'glory glory' and 'sh**e sh**e glorious sh**e' on with three others now, hour and a half in and ive been told to wrap it again. Stomache feels like its done 12 rounds with tyson. Nothing to do with the dozen coffees either, might take a bucket to my seat on saturday for when the whistles blown for kick off, just incase. But this is our year, if we all feel like this, sparky, garry and the likes must be telling these playyers how much this means, lets shut these yams up and send them home greetin! GGTTH

Keep humming and singing Hibs songs at work...which results in some very strange looks from the kiwi's I work with who barely know what football is, let alone Hibs. So I'll just have to let it out in writing here. COME ON HIBS GET STUCK INTO THIS SHOWER OF *****NG DELUDED ****ING UGLY PLUMS!!!!

Aaahhh that's better.

First Team Breakthrough Green Blood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Paddy View Post
    Was in the car today with my supposedly lucky crystals when i started a mantra of
    earthly powers etc. Then the tears came and i thought your a 63 year old man
    get a grip for gods sake it's only a bloody game of football. But concentration on
    other things outwith this game is almost impossible, so i know how you feel.
    I keep thinking of how i will feel if we actually win, my main concern is i could
    end up having a heart attack if you excuse the pun. Even went over to a gypsy
    site today at Duddingston reason the curse of the harp being taken off the badge
    some time back and the fact we will never win the cup till it's back on the badge.
    Something inside told me not to get involved in this type of hocum, so i will talk and say a wee
    to St. Patrick and Padre pio.

Like you I love Hibs! For F--ks Sake do'nt feel guilty bout us winning honours!!! Am sick fed up of this inferiority complex thing. Being positive is a negative thing!!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    When flying over the freezing cold Atlantic, every time I "allowed" my kind to wander to Saturday and what might be...goosebumps. Teary eyed.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same.

I've already politely declined a client call for tomorrow due to "prior commitments"

I shudder to think what % of my time of the past couple of weeks have been spent on here, posting, sorting folk out with tickets. Nothing else matters.

Just the imagination required to think about what it might, maybe feel like if we won has been occupying me since about 1.50pm on 14th April.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewyhfc
    This is quite simply more than a game. We are the Hibee family, this is the reunion. Let's unite as one!!

I'm not a big fan of the Mercer song, but at the moment i cant get it out of my head and is being whistled almost nonstop. Being surrounded by yams at work is not helping

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remarkably calm today, can't help feeling our period of waiting is over. This is our time!

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    I have been fine until i finished work tonight. Up till now, i had been able to keep myself busy and push it all to the back of my mind. But now........i can't ******' stand it, i am excited, nervous, confident, pessimistic.............

i confess, part of what i am looking forward to is a good game, naturally one where we triumph....but i am really really looking forward to the game. I cut my nails the other day so tomorrow will just have to bite my fingers through to the knuckle!!!!!

Jeez, let's get intae them.......

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Remarkably calm today, can't help feeling our period of waiting is over. This is our time!
    was calm until stella no 5 now I'm hyper as ****, going to be a long night!!!!