hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough Stanton's Avatar

Huns call for their fans to disrupt final on Saturday

Protest March on Saturday
    We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

All possible, all with a little forethought and planning, and mostly all legal.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just try it you fat manky hun *******s:giruy:

Left by mutual consent!
    What a shower of thick lowlife pond ****, still trying tae blame everybody and anybody else for the mess they are in, boo hoo it's no our fault

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    They can simply **** off
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a shower of thick lowlife pond ****, still trying tae blame everybody and anybody else for the mess they are in, boo hoo it's no our fault
    It will amount to half a dozen Fat Huns wearing XXXXXXXL Hun tops being ignored at best or most likely ridiculed

Any Rangers fans blocking the entrances for me on Saturday, run the risk of being knocked down.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton View Post
    We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.
    Where did you get this information from?
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    I may join the Rangers forums with the name 'PetrieDish' and claim I am a science student to pull off the name and start to break down any hope they have of a protest by creating a load of lies about the legality and contacting police etc

Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    Any Rangers fans blocking the entrances for me on Saturday, run the risk of being knocked down.
    And reversed over then knocked down again

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainboy19 View Post
    Where did you get this information from?
    probably posted by some pea brain on some ****ty hun forum

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Bring it on, whacking a few Huns will make my day even better But no seriously, EVEN for Rangers fans they must realise how ****ing stupid this is. Do they honestly think, that by doing this, the SFA will suddenly do "Oh, nope your right, sanctions lifted, my bad" phannies.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    This bit is my favourite from a thread on Gers Forum.

"Hibs are about to play arguably the biggest game in the entire history of the club in a few days, yet Petrie seems more interested in whats going on a Rangers. Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover."

SERIOUSLY?!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by stanton View Post
    it will amount to half a dozen fat huns wearing xxxxxxxl hun tops being ignored at best or most likely ridiculed

the big house must stay open, and that's the bottom line

This shower disgust me. If there is any, and i do mean ANY attempt to carry this out, it must mean the end for this cretinous mob. Dont think they are capable but if true just shows how bad they really are. Despise them and will be delighted to see them go down the tubes

Quote Originally Posted by Tó Madeira View Post
    This bit is my favourite from a thread on Gers Forum.

"Hibs are about to play arguably the biggest game in the entire history of the club in a few days, yet Petrie seems more interested in whats going on a Rangers. Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover."

SERIOUSLY?!
    Couldnt make it up, absolutely priceless.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    I very much doubt they have the brains to organise such a protest, if they did turn up at hampden then it would turn into some sort of unofficial orange walk because that's the rangers mentality. I wouldn't worry about what they're attempting to plan I'd be more worried about planning your Saturday night celebration ;-)
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Take out the big one and the spawns will run away.

It pleases me that they'll be upset when we win.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post

The guy with glasses on looks like a naked mole rat that has spent its whole life on heroin
    Last edited by JohnStephens91; 14-05-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post

Kill it with fire before it multiplies

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Maybe all of us travelling from the East could unite for 5 minutes and kick their lowlife ***** in.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Inbreds

I like Seans idea. 20,000 Hibees marching against them, they'll be back in their slums in no time.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DylanCrosbieI9I
    ****ing ****my blue nose bs!
    i really hope the police just get the shields and bats oot and give them right ****ing smashing!
    Last edited by marinello59; 15-05-2012 at 06:13 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    Quote Originally Posted by hibskid9 View Post
    ****ing ****my blue nose *******s!
    i really hope the police just get the shields and bats oot and give them right ****ing smashing!
    Unfortunately, most of the polis through there are blue nosed bar stewards

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    Maybe all of us travelling from the East could unite for 5 minutes and kick their lowlife ***** in.

Good idea Sean, why not just make it 10 minutes.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DylanCrosbieI9I
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875godsgift View Post
    Unfortunately, most of the polis through there are blue nosed bar stewards
    good point!!

When i first heard about their cunning plan to handcuff themselves to the turnstyles, this scene popped into my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Anyway just the thought of being able to give a wee wave to a ragtag flange of self important, arrogant, cheating, bigots, bleating and pleading for their existance. As we saunter past on our way to hopefully bear witness to the greatest of days. Well...If Carlsberg did prematch entertainment...

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Jesus Christ I ****ing hate them with a passion! It's like the whole load of them stopped growing up around primary 5 every argument/debate there involved in you'd expect to hear in a playground.

As for there comments on rodders I hope now he's made his feelings clear to us and the rest of the SPL on there 'predicament' that he goes back to saying nothing and waits on the vote coming, I'm sick o them feeling all important cause people are talking about them when all there doing is answering questions given to them by sympathising journalists.....they really do make me sick

There's going to be 40,000+ Extremely pumped up east coasters Heading to hampden. They'll need to match that in numbers to have any chance of making they're protest noticed. Let them come, and let them be laughed/kicked down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton View Post

What are they going to do? Put obstructions on the tracks? They could start by using their fat skulls to headbut the trains as they approach them at 100 MPH.
    Last edited by MSK; 15-05-2012 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Swear filter