hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Jambogeddon Eve & the fine Hibby hostelries of Leith (aka get yer fanzines)

Good evening fine gentlepeople.

Just to let folk know that Mass Hibsteria is going to be getting punted in several places (by places we mean pubs) around Leith and at the Erin Hibs game on Friday night. And as an extra special prize to you all, you won't have to go trawling all around the place looking for inebriated sellers to get your copy as there's also going to be a permanentish group selling from Robbies from 7pm at the very latest (if there's no one around looking like they're selling them, I'm probably out having a fag so give it 5 minutes!).

But we don't want to give you just that, as you all hopefully know Football Nation on Lothian Road is stocking it. But we've got the first of our publican partners on board and there is a stock of them getting sold from The Iona Bar as well.

Many thanks to all who are helping out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I'm only up for a couple of hours tomorrow so won't have time to go to Football Nation - is there any other place I can get it from tomorrow afternoon or a way of getting it online somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm only up for a couple of hours tomorrow so won't have time to go to Football Nation - is there any other place I can get it from tomorrow afternoon or a way of getting it online somehow?
    http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...-final-special

Great, thanks for that!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quick note to say that as well as Friday night in Robbies, they now have a supply behind the bar as well. Cheers to the management of the place for helping out.