hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Regular

Fao mainboy,falkirk hibee, scouse hibee,. wotherwhatever, joe breezy, wee hibee,westi

SORRY could not respond to this post yesterday as we were down at the champions ground tching the CHAMPS do the business..We left it late but that's CITY we leave it late or let the fans down just like hibs but loyal to the death...OUR 1 was worth more to the fans than any of your 19..I have put up with your ***** all these years and this was worth waiting for hope next Saturday has the same ending...hope you are all watching the tour of OUR CITY.
    Hope some of you have the balls to respond but no matter what you say you can never ever take away the feeling we have encountered yesterday and the fact a true Manchesterr team have won the title...oh just heard the new pensioner dwarf thug scholes is playing for another season crikey YA YA will be ****ing himself.

"keep the faith"
    "keep the true faith"
    Blue moon has risen bring on "the sunshine on leith"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SORRY could not respond to this post yesterday as we were down at the champions ground tching the CHAMPS do the business..We left it late but that's CITY we leave it late or let the fans down just like hibs but loyal to the death...OUR 1 was worth more to the fans than any of your 19..I have put up with your ***** all these years and this was worth waiting for hope next Saturday has the same ending...hope you are all watching the tour of OUR CITY.
    Hope some of you have the balls to respond but no matter what you say you can never ever take away the feeling we have encountered yesterday and the fact a true Manchesterr team have won the title...oh just heard the new pensioner dwarf thug scholes is playing for another season crikey YA YA will be ****ing himself.

"keep the faith"
    "keep the true faith"
    I hope you're not addressing this at me, can't quite make out whether its my username in the title as it is cut off. To be clear, I don't support either of the Manchester teams and I couldn't have given a damn who won the premiership yesterday.
    Last edited by Westie1875; 14-05-2012 at 08:09 PM.

glad you had a nice time, must have been mental, I'm Hibs first and foremost.

I've got United mates and when I've been to games with them it is mostly Mancs or Salford at least. The one thing I don't like about Man U is the new fans so hopefully some of those might go away but given Liverpool's predicament I see they still attract a lot of muppets.

No matter, all I'm really bothered about is this Saturday...I genuinely was happy for the City fans, although I did want United to win, I've got a mate in Edinburgh who's a Man City fan

Cheers
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie1875 View Post
    I hope you're not addressing this at me, can't quite make out whether its my username in the title as it is cut off. To be clear, I don't support either of the Manchester teams.
    Same
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Sorry this is a HIBS forum, we're 5 days away from the biggest game in our history. Get your manchester ***** away from here.

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam89 View Post
    Sorry this is a HIBS forum, we're 5 days away from the biggest game in our history. Get your manchester ***** away from here.
    Oh dear... chill wee man, it is a football forum.

I've nae interest in either Manc team, the initial post is lacking a touch of Hibs class tho.

Well done on the win though.

Testimonial Due
    What a phanny.

p.s - I've no' had an english team since school (primary of course ya bam)

WE WE WE WE WE

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott7_0(Prague) View Post
    Oh dear... chill wee man, it is a football forum.
    I know, i'm all for a decent football chat but he's just flame baiting.

You can stick your hotpots where the sun don't shine.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

"keep the faith"
    "keep the true faith"
    I can hold my hands up and say I never thought City would do it! My prediction of Liverpool winning more trophies than City this season was so close I could almost touch it!!! The brother in-law is a Manc (a red one) so I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry yesterday. I have experienced the emotion of losing a title at the final hurdle (was at the Lpool -Arsenal game on a Friday night in 89) so I can certainly imagine the emotional roller coaster you were on yesterday. Not sure about the true Manc team and all that crap, celebrate winning the title as you deserve but that claim is ridiculous! Only time will tell if you have truly shifted the power but enjoy it and saviour it as you truly should!

Not quite sure why you think I wouln't have the balls to respond to a bit of banter
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 14-05-2012 at 08:22 PM.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam89 View Post
    I know, i'm all for a decent football chat but he's just flame baiting.
    CHILDREN CHILDREN calm down is it cup final week that disallows any threads you do not like or are you normall so rude.as for "flame baiting" what is that exactly all about?
    As for DC HIBBY what is you attitude all about..no wonder people dont post when they are hit with such abuse..but leta all "keep the faith"

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    I can hold my hands up and say I never thought City would do it! My prediction of Liverpool winning more trophies than City this season was so close I could almost touch it!!! The brother in-law is a Manc (a red one) so I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry yesterday. I have experienced the emotion of losing a title at the final hurdle (was at the Lpool -Arsenal game on a Friday night in 89) so I can certainly imagine the emotional roller coaster you were on yesterday. Not sure about the true Manc team and all that crap, celebrate winning the title as you deserve but that claim is ridiculous! Only time will tell if you have truly shifted the power but enjoy it and saviour it as you truly should!

Not quite sure why you think I wouln't have the balls to respond to a bit of banter
    Thanx.. appreciaste you have been there before and can appreciate the emotions but your lot have won loads..City have a few trophies in relation to what Pool have won.

"keep the faith"

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

"keep the faith"
    "keep the true faith"

One too many this evening mate lol, oh and Blue Moon

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    That keep the faith stuff is totally cringeworthy.

I don't mind Keep The Faith but I see it as a Hibs thing

I've got a Hibs T shirt with a Northern Soul fist and Hibernian Keep The Faith

I also associate the phrase with Cardiff City

Least the Man u fans on the board have something to be happy about.

Sky Sports news are reporting Paul Scholes has signed a new one year deal

What a gash thread. Great finale though. Re: Scholes, why not? His mind is as sharp as ever. Would stroll into most teams.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    What a phanny.

p.s - I've no' had an english team since school (primary of course ya bam)

WE WE WE WE WE
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    What a gash thread. Great finale though. Re: Scholes, why not? His mind is as sharp as ever. Would stroll into most teams.
    Wilder would play him at right back though.

He is finished.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    Wilder would play him at right back though.

He is finished.
    Didn't people use to say that about Jarkko? Where are they now?