hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

Any Ticket Disasters?

Lost in the post?
    Hibs hadn't received your application when you went to collect?
    Someone else collect your tickets? (unlikely I know)
    Ticket short in your allocation?
    Still waiting and worrying?
    Used an iron to get rid of creases and ruined the ticket?
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 12-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lost in the post?
    Hibs hadn't received your application when you went to collect?
    Someone else collect your tickets? (know)unlikely I Ticket short in your allocation?
    Still waiting and worrying?
    Not so unlikely I collected my allocation today and the woman gave me mines and somebody elses (If your surname is Bremner you might just be lucky I'm so honest). She just laughed and said I could have sold them for a few hundred quid each, but she never had a clue what she had done.

First Team Breakthrough Virginia Hibs's Avatar
    I think the way Hibs have allocated and distributed the tickets has been very fair and as well organised considering the task in front of them. Hats off to them and well done!

Yes we had a potential disaster but was quickly and calmly sorted by the ticket team there and then. The number of tickets allocated were received and everybody happy that they have a ticket, mild panic at the time but all sorted!

I had applied for 9 and money taken from account for only 8.

Glad to say that a very busy ticket office sorted me out with another ticket and generally I would say they have handled this really well.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fife hfc View Post
    Not so unlikely I collected my allocation today and the woman gave me mines and somebody elses (If your surname is Bremner you might just be lucky I'm so honest). She just laughed and said I could have sold them for a few hundred quid each, but she never had a clue what she had done.
    Bloody hell, thats me. The daft mare nearly had a very sore chin.

I've got a seat near Jonty.

That's a disaster

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcvie7
    Quote Originally Posted by soda70 View Post
    I had applied for 9 and money taken from account for only 8.

Glad to say that a very busy ticket office sorted me out with another ticket and generally I would say they have handled this really well.
    I was opposite I got 6 tickets and paid for 7. Need to contact ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by fife hfc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    She had probably heard a rumour about you going to Wembley that day and thought you wouldn't need the ticket G.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbybrian View Post
    She had probably heard a rumour about you going to Wembley that day and thought you wouldn't need the ticket G.
    It was a difficult decision, but Hampden just won in the end.

Testimonial Due
    Group of me and my mates applied for 33 tickets in total. We then found out we'd been allocated 29 in the North Stand and 4 in the South

Guess which mug filled in their application form(s) incorrectly

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Boy I work with ordered 5 and ended up paying for and receiving 6, spare away to a mate of his everyone's a winner.....untill the TO send someone's short that is...

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    I thought you had tickets in the Hearts end?

Can't keep up with your fibbing

It was a difficult decision, but Hampden just won in the end.
    Aye - the beers cheaper in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    I thought you had tickets in the Hearts end?

Can't keep up with your fibbing
    I have, those in the Hibs end are ours.

First Team Breakthrough Lungo--Drom's Avatar
    I applied for a ticket through ma 12/13 ST and sent a cheque including £6 for postage. They cash ma cheque like two weeks ago and I read on another thread that folk were getting theirs' arriving yesterday (10th).

Just got home today (11th) and nothing, no ticket, no card from the Royal Mail saying it is at the delivery office, nada, zilcho. Getting "slightly" worried :/ Hope there's not a Jambo or bitter Hun working in the local mail office saw who it was from and binned it :O

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Aye, heres a disaster right here.

Talking Isn't it IRONic

That's brilliant mate. That's that Yam's ticket that had a crease in it isn't? He tried to iron the crease out, priceless!!!

If ma CF ticket doesn't turn up I'll just print this picture off and get a laugh on the day thinking about this densoid and the look of horror on his face as his ticket turned black under the iron!

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    Aye, heres a disaster right here.

I'd like to call the ticket office, anyone know what number i should ring?

Smile Calling the ticket office

You've asked the right person cause I'm just off the phone to them.

Dial 0844 844 1875

First thing, don't press option 2. I did this four times and each time it either went to the answer machine or someone picked it up and slammed it down again. GGTTH whoever you were!

Press option 1 and then what I did was ask politely, "Can you tell if the After Sales line is closed today?" The guy asked me, "You mean direct to the club?" and I fired straight in with my question which was, "My ticket for the CF shows on the system but it has not arrived at my house what does that mean?"

The guy was very helpful and explained that officially the tickets are not meant to go out until THREE days before the match. They are being sent out in batches apparently. So that must be the big batch with everyone elses' ticket in it then the second batch must be mine cause everyone else seems to have theirs

Anyway the final get out is that if it has not arrived by three days before the match I can convert it to a collect at the ticket office option! Just as well I took a day's leave on the Friday as well or I'd be well and truly screwed.

I'd like to call the ticket office, anyone know what number i should ring?

On the e-ticket system I'm shown as South Stand, 'C' followed by a number in the 60s
    Anyone know whereabouts that is? I downloaded the seating plan for football events but none of the lettering on the diagram give a clue as to where that is, is that row C? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lungo--Drom View Post

Dial 0844 844 1875

First thing, don't press option 2. I did this four times and each time it either went to the answer machine or someone picked it up and slammed it down again. GGTTH whoever you were!

Press option 1 and then what I did was ask politely, "Can you tell if the After Sales line is closed today?" The guy asked me, "You mean direct to the club?" and I fired straight in with my question which was, "My ticket for the CF shows on the system but it has not arrived at my house what does that mean?"

The guy was very helpful and explained that officially the tickets are not meant to go out until THREE days before the match. They are being sent out in batches apparently. So that must be the big batch with everyone elses' ticket in it then the second batch must be mine cause everyone else seems to have theirs

Anyway the final get out is that if it has not arrived by three days before the match I can convert it to a collect at the ticket office option! Just as well I took a day's leave on the Friday as well or I'd be well and truly screwed.
    That number is no good to me, my tickets are at the club, but some clown actually handed them over to to fife hfc the other day, and luckily they handed them back. I 'd like them to confirm they still have them, and maybe just send them out, i dont trust them to keep hold of them now.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar

Dial 0844 844 1875

Hope my ticket is in the same batch as yours, nightmare if it doesn't arrive.

On the e-ticket system I'm shown as South Stand, 'C' followed by a number in the 60s
    Anyone know whereabouts that is? I downloaded the seating plan for football events but none of the lettering on the diagram give a clue as to where that is, is that row C? Cheers
    Yes, IIRC my online account only gave the stand, row and number so it looks like you're in row C. If you have your seat number, you can work out where your seat is, roughly, on the Hampden interactive seating map as it gives rows and seat numbers in each block. You might find that you can be in either the South Upper or Lower though and won't find out until you get the tickets (like me).

Still waiting...

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty_Jack04 View Post
    Boy I work with ordered 5 and ended up paying for and receiving 6, spare away to a mate of his everyone's a winner.....untill the TO send someone's short that is...
    That' a bit off IMO. Someone's missing out on a the match that they've paid to see. I'd have sent it back. Maybe remind your mate that the the people who are going with the person who bought that seat will be sitting next to them...they might not be too happy to see that someone else was sent their ticket my mistake and have kept it for themselves.

Dial 0844 844 1875

Just did as you said and got through to someone at Ticket master. He can see my tickets been allocated (same as I can on the sight) but said that there's a policy that taicket should be with the piurchaser AT LEAST 5 days before the event. That makes it Monday 13th - so basically he said if I havben't got my ticket by Monday 13th then there's cause to get worried. Explained to him in I'm in London - no way of getting to the club to sort this out and am seriously pissed by the lack of a ticket office number to contact.

Anyways he's said he'd do his best to help if I don't receive it on Monday.

Beats me why the ticket office need to go to the wire like this, and like said - with no means to talk to the club direct - it all adds to stress. Having said all this the ticket office have never let me down before, so am praying all will be good - but really I don't need the stress.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglet View Post
    That' a bit off IMO. Someone's missing out on a the match that they've paid to see. I'd have sent it back. Maybe remind your mate that the the people who are going with the person who bought that seat will be sitting next to them...they might not be too happy to see that someone else was sent their ticket my mistake and have kept it for themselves.
    I understand what ur saying I also said the same thing but there's also more chance that Theyv keyed the required amount of tickets ordered wrong from the beginning rather than slipped him a extra since he's paid for all 6 tickets.

Still waiting on mine, paid for special delivery so hopefully there's been no mix up

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty_Jack04 View Post
    I understand what ur saying I also said the same thing but there's also more chance that Theyv keyed the required amount of tickets ordered wrong from the beginning rather than slipped him a extra since he's paid for all 6 tickets.
    I really hope that's the case. If it is, then I hope they all have a good day.

my dad ordered 10 adults and 3 kids tickets. got a call from ticket office to tell him they have over charged him. idiot on phone then confirmed his order...7 adults and 6 kid tickets.... dad told him this was incorrect and eventually got it sorted. he went to collect tickets on thurs and he got what he asked for, the only problem being the stubs had been cellotaped back onto the tickets to make them adult ticket, but the stubs were from completely different tickets with different seat numbers.