hibs.net Messageboard

The day i visited the Yams Shop.

Just a wee true story i still have a laugh about. The day before the Killie League Cup Final,i went into the Yams shop in the Livi centre,and asked the numpty behind the counter if he puts letters and numbers on football strips "Certainly sir,what would you like put on" obviously thinking it would be a Jambo strip.You ought to have seen his and his co workers face when i pulled out a Hibs strip and asked him to put.

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

In big letters and numbers on it, as he said he did do it,he reluctantly put it on,it looked absolutely brilliant as i held up the finished

Hibs strip in a shop full of Jambo customers,i hung about outside for a minute to see them having a real go at the poor Yam behind the
    counter.I'm bringing it over from Spain for the final,so if you see an old guy wearing that strip you'll know thats me.GGTTH :pfgwa

2. Log in to remove the advert

Haha that made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by fit o' the walk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a wee true story i still have a laugh about. The day before the Killie League Cup Final,i went into the Yams shop in the Livi centre,and asked the numpty behind the counter if he puts letters and numbers on football strips "Certainly sir,what would you like put on" obviously thinking it would be a Jambo strip.You ought to have seen his and his co workers face when i pulled out a Hibs strip and asked him to put.

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

In big letters and numbers on it, as he said he did do it,he reluctantly put it on,it looked absolutely brilliant as i held up the finished

Hibs strip in a shop full of Jambo customers,i hung about outside for a minute to see them having a real go at the poor Yam behind the
    counter.I'm bringing it over from Spain for the final,so if you see an old guy wearing that strip you'll know thats me.GGTTH :pfgwa

in a shop full of Jambo customers
    Aye right then!!!

@hibs.net private member Macaroon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    Aye right then!!!

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar

" UNFORGETTABLE "

0-7

6-2

Left by mutual consent!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JonnyLifeForce
    ProuD

Was it Jim Jeffries?

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Was it Jim Jeffries?
    Hopefully after Monday nights game he will be working in the Hearts shop..