hibs.net Messageboard

Rangers fans march

I know it's already been discussed but I'm hearing that the Rangers fans are planning to march on Hampden on cup final day whether their given permission or not. Now here's the crazy thing, their marching on the Hearts end and wait for it..........................expect the hearts fans to join them in their protest. WTF, surely even the yams aren't that stupid. Not only have Rangers messed them about with money but you'd be thinking they'd be more focused on their own day .

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know it's already been discussed but I'm hearing that the Rangers fans are planning to march on Hampden on cup final day whether their given permission or not. Now here's the crazy thing, their marching on the Hearts end and wait for it..........................expect the hearts fans to join them in their protest. WTF, surely even the yams aren't that stupid. Not only have Rangers messed them about with money but you'd be thinking they'd be more focused on their own day .
    I would expect the Hearts fans to tear in about them if they did march. Anything else and i'd be dissappointed.
    Last edited by JIm; 02-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.

First Team Breakthrough francobaresi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JIm View Post
    I would expect the Hearts fans to tear in about them if they did march. Anything else and i'd be dissappointed.
    Like it!

They (currents) are so arrogant that they expect everyone else to bow to their demands! I for one couldn't give two hoots what happens to them, victim of their own greed!

ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by JIm View Post

That's exactly what I thought and said as much to the guy who told me but no, he's adamant that's what's happening .

Have they not already had their march last weekend??

Expect the gutters to run red with Hun blood if they try to pull that nonsense off on our Cup Final Day, and rightly so.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    To be honest, if a big group of Rangers fans were walking and merged into a big group of Hearts fans walking... would you be able to notice the difference?

Probably just a pathetic attempt for them to make it look like they have more support for their protest, and more people actually give a flying one.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Have they not already had their march last weekend??

They like a good walk though and you often see them on a few marches at that time of the year .

Hearts are just huns themselves, in so many ways, their bigotted arrogant fans, unions jacks, songs about FTP/ the Queen etc. but I really can't see them joining in a protest march with the big huns. You might get a few hearts idiots that decide to tag along but I suspect the vast majority wont and will just as annoyed as we are about them marching to hampden on cup final day and trying to disrupt the day.

@hibs.net private member
    Think the question has been asked before but I never saw an answer. Does anyone know how many went to the Hands of Hibs rally at Easter Road? Would have thought there were more there than the 5k reported at Rangers march the other day.

I think they should march to our end instead. See what happens.

On any other day I'm sure the Huns could count on their wee brothers to join up, however the Yams will be outraged at the fact that Rangers have plans to disrupt their special relationship with the cup, so I imagine there won't be hugs all round.

Glesgie v embra pagger!!
    yeeeeesss!!!!!