hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beattie injury

Beattie injury

I was at the San Giro last night they where crap however big Beattie has a Hamstring injury

Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 03-05-2012 at 05:13 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happiehibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was at the San Giro last night they where crap however big Beattie has a Hamstring injury

We know. Sergio said they took him off on Sat as a precaution

I knew that but its confirmed worse than what was reported but really i dont care i belive this is our year

Blog Entries
    I knew that but its confirmed worse than what was reported but really i dont care i belive this is our year
    Where's it been confirmed as worse?

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Hamstring 3-4 weeks guarenteed he makes at least the bench for the final.

Cups oors

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty_Jack04 View Post
    Hamstring 3-4 weeks guarenteed he makes at least the bench for the final.

Cups oors
    Depends on the severity of the injury. If it's just a strain then he'll be back for Sat

they'll still wheel him out if required on the day.....that's the hearts way. Just jab them with painkillers and worry about him later.

No way will Beattie miss the final.

This is typical Hearts, for about 10 years wee fat Robbo was injured before every Derby only to pop up with their obligatory 93rd minute equaliser with the first shot on target.

In recent years its Skacel who's always 'injured', its obviously Beatties turn now.

Frankly its ****ing boring.

I don't care if they report the entire first team has been shot, I would still expect them all to make it for the final. From experience it's best to ignore everything they say about injuries as they are a bunch of lying, deceiving *******s with not a shred of class between them.

Blog Entries
    So i'm right in thinking nothing has been confirmed. Just speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    So i'm right in thinking nothing has been confirmed. Just speculation

I can assure you he is injured

why do you need to no the source

Nobody is questioning he is injured. He didn't play last night because of that! However the media reports I have heard said he would be back on Saturday.

Hope you are right mind you

Blog Entries

I know he's injured but the severity isn't known. A slight strain could mean he's back for the weekend, a pull is likely to mean he's unlikely to play in the final, a tear means he'll never play for them again. You said it had been 'confirmed' as worse so I asked by whom.

Without confirmation, no offence, it's just some random on a football messageboard claiming something - which generally means it's a load of bollocks

Folk need to stop worrying about Hearts and their players.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Exactly

It's not ****ing Barcelona we're playing it's a shower of pink poofs fi Gorgay

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar

Whats more worrying than Bettie's injury is the potential illness you may have picked up being in the Pink Bus Shelter.... why, really why would you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I watched the game last night and thought we gave Motherwell a better game at ER a few weeks back.
    Hearts are nothing special and if we get in and about them then the cup is there to be won!

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Craig Beattie was in my club today (David Lloyds). I work as a Lifeguard and he was in doing some lengths. He seemed to be walking around the poolside freely without any kind of limp etc. He did take it easy in the water, swam with a pool Buoy so he wasn't kicking his legs. I was gonna ask him about his injury and try to get some info but i couldn't bring myself to talking with him. Alot of members of the Hearts squad come into our Centre on a regular basis and it fills me with rage seeing them, especially when Black and Skacel come in! ARROGENT gits!
    One day Ian Black was in and he was in the Jacuzzi.

It's on a timer system, on for 15 minutes off for 5. Members are to get out of the spa during the 5 minutes its off, signs state this around the spa also. He was in and the bubbles went off, i was sitting on my chair and i notice he never got out. I went upto him, ''excuse me, you can't be in the spa when the bubbles are off, thats when the chemicals go into the pool and we ask that folk vacate the spa''...his response....''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!

I couldn't believe the arrogance from the little rat and i responded, ''Oh, thats very good, anyways out the spa please'' he then got out.
    I could of been alot cheekier to him but lucky for me i controled myself. He's a ned!

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HailHail1875 View Post
    Craig Beattie was in my club today (David Lloyds). I work as a Lifeguard and he was in doing some lengths. He seemed to be walking around the poolside freely without any kind of limp etc. He did take it easy in the water, swam with a pool Buoy so he wasn't kicking his legs. I was gonna ask him about his injury and try to get some info but i couldn't bring myself to talking with him. Alot of members of the Hearts squad come into our Centre on a regular basis and it fills me with rage seeing them, especially when Black and Skacel come in! ARROGENT gits!

It's on a timer system, on for 15 minutes off for 5. Members are to get out of the spa during the 5 minutes its off, signs state this around the spa also. He was in and the bubbles went off, i was sitting on my chair and i notice he never got out. I went upto him, ''excuse me, you can't be in the spa when the bubbles are off, thats when the chemicals go into the pool and we ask that folk vacate the spa''...his response....''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!

I couldn't believe the arrogance from the little rat and i responded, ''Oh, thats very good, anyways out the spa please'' he then got out.
    I could of been alot cheekier to him but lucky for me i controled myself. He's a ned!
    Made me laugh David, how is your Brother John these days?

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia Na Eir View Post
    they'll still wheel him out if required on the day.....that's the hearts way. Just jab them with painkillers and worry about him later.
    If only we would sign players with the same amount of dedication....

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    No way will Beattie miss the final.

This is typical Hearts, for about 10 years wee fat Robbo was injured before every Derby only to pop up with their obligatory 93rd minute equaliser with the first shot on target.

In recent years its Skacel who's always 'injured', its obviously Beatties turn now.

Frankly its ****ing boring.
    But signing players that put themselves before the success of the club isn't?

@hibs.net private member Minder's Avatar

Should have said loudly Mr Black please come out and stop doing that with your hand.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Should have said loudly Mr Black please come out and stop doing that with your hand.
    Would of been good to see his smug face if i had done that!

Those old gay, weedgie habits obviously die hard.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Those old gay, weedgie habits obviously die hard.
    Just laughed like Mutley at this

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post

Arrogant, pathetic little rat, thinks hes a big shot haha! I would have just said "emm no im sorry I don't know who you are actually "

You should have congratulated the b*wbag on his new contract and told him to get out the jacuzzi

Why were you at easter road if hibs played up at aberdeen aye monkey. Its only a foot injuries, Clutching a screws again. Remember low Hearts have Tempie back,suso,blackie and skacel. Now don't know how you get your confidence, because am I not right insaying your second bottom and only have like 2 or 3 shot on target in 3 game against hearts that *****.

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordonsmith View Post
    Why were you at easter road if hibs played up at aberdeen aye monkey. Its only a foot injuries, Clutching a screws again. Remember low Hearts have Tempie back,suso,blackie and skacel. Now don't know how you get your confidence, because am I not right insaying your second bottom and only have like 2 or 3 shot on target in 3 game against hearts that *****.
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: StevenHibs
    ''Do you know who i am pal? Am Ian Black'' and then he turned and looked away!
    Shoulda said, "Oh aye, I remember you, you were that painter, that painted my hoose a while back"