hibs.net Messageboard

The Mass Hibsteria Cup Final Special

Good evening to everyone. Admins, apologies if you you consider this spamming, feel free to delete. You could always stickie it instead

Anyways, the good ship Mass Hibsteria is preparing to sail again. We're pulling together a cup final edition, which will hopefully have a 'summer special' feel about it. We've got a couple of guest writers lined up, as well as the usual fare from Grumpy Gibby, Leon Cropley and the rest of the gang.

JC: if you see this, send me an email, PM, letter via pigeon (delete as appropriate) for a blether.

Admins: I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lofarl
    Great news I loved it as a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great news I loved it as a boy.

I'll second that

Grumpy Gibby the North Stand Hibby - quality !!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    excellent

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Put me down for a couple of
    Copies!!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MassHibsteria View Post
    Good evening to everyone. Admins, apologies if you you consider this spamming, feel free to delete. You could always stickie it instead

Anyways, the good ship Mass Hibsteria is preparing to sail again. We're pulling together a cup final edition, which will hopefully have a 'summer special' feel about it. We've got a couple of guest writers lined up, as well as the usual fare from Grumpy Gibby, Leon Cropley and the rest of the gang.

JC: if you see this, send me an email, PM, letter via pigeon (delete as appropriate) for a blether.

Admins: I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?

make it so

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Naw PSN ID: Naw Wii Code: Naw

In the words that JC might use (sanitzed version):

"Fir gooodness sake, I did the first yin, I dinnae want tae be the one who sterts oaf with.... here we go a bloooming agin.... efter another couple o'years....." .........."Nae chance it was mare than a 100 years.....I would have been deid by now.... surely .....................????"

Sorry JC

Good idea

@hibs.net private member
    Great stuff! Good luck with it.

Admins I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?
    Yes please from me

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar

As long as that slavering Raving Reporter fellae isnae contributing, I'm in for it

Excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    As long as that slavering Raving Reporter fellae isnae contributing, I'm in for it
    Mike, I'll gie ye a call tonight. It's GE.

First Team Breakthrough jon paul jones's Avatar
    Sweet...another cop for the collection.

TWO copies please

Brilliant news, count me in for a copy.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JonnyLifeForce
    Yes bring it on! Remember my hibby friend used to buy as far better than official programme. Good news sir

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Good news. Looking forward to reading it.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Brilliant, always remember the issue with front cover of Pele and the headline "The black Chic Charnley"

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Hibby View Post
    Brilliant, always remember the issue with front cover of Pele and the headline "The black Chic Charnley"

We would probably get charged for being rascists or something if we did that now.

Think I still have back copies in my loft, must dig them out :)

Pigeon now deceased (tasted braw ) so will PM you G
    This is how it feels

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We're still running about like headless Neil Berries at the moment, but rest assured we'll get the paypal link up in the next few days. If all goes to schedule, we'll be mailing out start of cup final week, so it should reach doorsteps on the Wednesday or Thursday before THE game.