hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I have said it before....

And am now saying it again.

Trust me, we have major problems!

At present, Scott Lindsay is acting as director of football - HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

So many managers over the last 5 years have tried to take the club forward, by implementing structures off the park, however they have been blocked from board level, this then led to them effectively knowing their fate, yet trying to avoid it. John Collins was the only one that could afford to walk away.

Scott Thompson is the only member of coaching staff that has any form of relationship with players.

Very few of the players like Fenlon, or his staff. From what I have been told, training is a rammy, and boring! It is like football in the 1980's.

Griffiths is not the most intelligent lad in the world, hence why he snapped first, all he did was throw his training bib in fenlons face. And what happens?? Relegation fight or not a manager with any bollox would have dropped him. The players do not like or respect him.

Griffiths had passed the daily mail report onto his lawyers.

Jimmy Scott, he changed his number, told the head of HR (who did not tell manager) and was fined 2 weeks wages for not receiving a text message. What does it tell you when the manager communicates with his players via text message???

The players a never told when the next day off is, again the players have families - even in a privileged position (as they are) not knowing when they can spend time with their families only leads to resentment!

As for acting like a top flight club....

The players need to bring their own food for after matches. I know that most working people have to bring their own food but these are supposed to be athletes and should be treated as such!

8 new players in Jan, who had very little knowledge of SPL and they have never watched any video footage of opposition!!

Not only that, they do not even watch the Hibs matches afterwards, how can they learn from their mistakes?

And that is me not even touching on the joke that is Hibernian TV! Run by somebody claiming to be a Hibs fan, that grew up in England, yet his first game was Motherwell away 4 years ago. And of course the technical assistance, somebody with Zero technical training (or knowledge). Ever wondered why there are so many problems? Because the technical help is not capable of fixing it!

And to reward incompetence, they are given responsibility for the twitter feed - with some dreadfully amateur tweets!

Yes, I have inside knowledge, but I also love this club - enough is enough! Fix the problems, and fix them now!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by sauzee6_2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And am now saying it again.

Trust me, we have major problems!

At present, Scott Lindsay is acting as director of football - HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

So many managers over the last 5 years have tried to take the club forward, by implementing structures off the park, however they have been blocked from board level, this then led to them effectively knowing their fate, yet trying to avoid it. John Collins was the only one that could afford to walk away.

Scott Thompson is the only member of coaching staff that has any form of relationship with players.

Very few of the players like Fenlon, or his staff. From what I have been told, training is a rammy, and boring! It is like football in the 1980's.

Griffiths is not the most intelligent lad in the world, hence why he snapped first, all he did was throw his training bib in fenlons face. And what happens?? Relegation fight or not a manager with any bollox would have dropped him. The players do not like or respect him.

Griffiths had passed the daily mail report onto his lawyers.

Jimmy Scott, he changed his number, told the head of HR (who did not tell manager) and was fined 2 weeks wages for not receiving a text message. What does it tell you when the manager communicates with his players via text message???

The players a never told when the next day off is, again the players have families - even in a privileged position (as they are) not knowing when they can spend time with their families only leads to resentment!

As for acting like a top flight club....

The players need to bring their own food for after matches. I know that most working people have to bring their own food but these are supposed to be athletes and should be treated as such!

8 new players in Jan, who had very little knowledge of SPL and they have never watched any video footage of opposition!!

Not only that, they do not even watch the Hibs matches afterwards, how can they learn from their mistakes?

And that is me not even touching on the joke that is Hibernian TV! Run by somebody claiming to be a Hibs fan, that grew up in England, yet his first game was Motherwell away 4 years ago. And of course the technical assistance, somebody with Zero technical training (or knowledge). Ever wondered why there are so many problems? Because the technical help is not capable of fixing it!

And to reward incompetence, they are given responsibility for the twitter feed - with some dreadfully amateur tweets!

Yes, I have inside knowledge, but I also love this club - enough is enough! Fix the problems, and fix them now!
    See all the problems you mention ..I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy ..however ..all this pish that " I have an insider" is either total bollox or someone within the club has a deep hatred for the board ..so ..lets get this "mole" into the open ..lets name him .. you know him ..name him ...if not then I would regard what you said as total bollox and another attempt to bring this club to its knees !!!!

No idea whether what you say is true or not but only an idiot could conclude otherwise that we are a club in a very poor shape.

And I've consistently said responsibility starts at the top.

It's taken a while for me but there is now no doubt in my mind that something stinks at ER and.its higher up the chain than the football manager.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    See all the problems you mention ..I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy ..however ..all this pish that " I have an insider" is either total bollox or someone within the club has a deep hatred for the board ..so ..lets get this "mole" into the open ..lets name him .. you know him ..name him ...if not then I would regard what you said as total bollox and another attempt to bring this club to its knees !!!!
    Come on, not going to name sources. Not asking you to believe me, however I would suggest that too many people have put their heads in the sand for too long.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    It's taken a while for me but there is now no doubt in my mind that something stinks at ER and.its higher up the chain than the football manager.
    No doubt about it. We sign players who seem to deteriorate when they play for Hibs then strangely become better players again when they leave. And we suffer in silence. All this stuff about fans trying to bring the club to its knees its bollox. We have the most patient fans in the league. Any other set of fans in our position would be protesting in some way but we can't do that because its "yam-like".

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Definitely agree theres something strange going on, and probably very nieve of me but how could board room goings on affect players attitude on the pitch? Theres no way 5 managers could be wrong. Just look at Mixu as an example, horrific with us, went to Killie and was brilliant and now managing his national side, something not right with that.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Everything traces back to the board, regardless of what the problems are. Whether it be with players, managers or other staff.

The defence the board have been getting over the years is frankly, quite shocking.

We're always aiming our abuse at the players and the manager and the staff... etc. While the board members sit back on their leather padded seats, more or less free of criticism.

Fans need to be heard from the very top in order for there to be any real change. Otherwise we'll continue our spiral into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzee6_2 View Post
    Come on, not going to name sources. Not asking you to believe me, however I would suggest that too many people have put their heads in the sand for too long.
    Fair enough ..no names then I think you are talking bollox ..almost everything you have said has been said on here before ...same old ..same old ..however like you, no names have been mentioned ..

Fair enough ..no names then I think you are talking bollox ..almost everything you have said has been said on here before ...same old ..same old ..however like you, no names have been mentioned ..
    So if someone doesn't name their source you think they are talking "bollox" ?!? That seems a bit harsh.

I have been told a number of things about Hibs over the years, one example being that (even after just winning the CIS Cup) things were not right in the dressing room and that the players hated Collins. I told a few mates and may even have mentioned it on here - but I would not name my source (who was an ex player) - as I promised not to name him.

According to you, I was talking "bollox" !

"sauzee6-2" seems genuine enough to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    So if someone doesn't name their source you think they are talking "bollox" ?!? That seems a bit harsh.

I have been told a number of things about Hibs over the years, one example being that (even after just winning the CIS Cup) things were not right in the dressing room and that the players hated Collins. I told a few mates and may even have mentioned it on here - but I would not name my source (who was an ex player) - as I promised not to name him.

According to you, I was talking "bollox" !

"sauzee6-2" seems genuine enough to me.
    Aw come on ..every man & his dug have at some point said on here they have an "exclusive" but its been bollox ..Ive heard it all before ..if you are gonna do some "revealing" then reveal ...name yer sources ..otherwise its complete fabrication ..

Thats why we had a Greggs forum .."So & so heard whilst in Greggs" ...then it was the Fish man ..etc etc ..

If you wanna state facts on a public forum ..at least be prepared tae back it up !!!

Aw come on ..every man & his dug have at some point said on here they have an "exclusive" but its been bollox ..Ive heard it all before ..if you are gonna do some "revealing" then reveal ...name yer sources ..otherwise its complete fabrication ..

Thats why we had a Greggs forum .."So & so heard whilst in Greggs" ...then it was the Fish man ..etc etc ..

If you wanna state facts on a public forum ..at least be prepared tae back it up !!!
    I don't know if what the OP is saying is true or not.

I do however have the "sense" to know that the mess this club is in is entirely the boards fault.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    [QUOTE=happyhibbie;3158809]See all the problems you mention ..I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy ..however ..all this pish that " I have an insider" is either total bollox or someone within the club has a deep hatred for the board ..so ..lets get this "mole" into the open ..lets name him .. you know him ..name him ...if not then I would regard what you said as total bollox and another attempt to bring this club to its knees !!!![/QUOTE]

Waken up, friend - last time I looked the club was already on its knees and sinking fast.

Nobody needs to bring Hibs down - Farmer, Petrie and the Board are doing a grand job of just that as it is.

BTW - you missed out a word there - it's "this PROUD club" bwhe you're shooting the messenger, thought what on earth we have to be proud about I haven't the faintest idea.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    I don't know if what the OP is saying is true or not.

I do however have the "sense" to know that the mess this club is in is entirely the boards fault.
    I said ..

I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy & I dont doubt it is ..however my beef is ..someone spouting the usual on a public forum with no hard evidence ..

He/she quotes but I also love this club

If so & if he/she is correct then name his/her source so we the fans can get some truths into how this club is being run ..

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion. Seems a bit black and white for my liking though !

We will agree to disagree.

[QUOTE=Doddie;3158892]
    See all the problems you mention ..I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy ..however ..all this pish that " I have an insider" is either total bollox or someone within the club has a deep hatred for the board ..so ..lets get this "mole" into the open ..lets name him .. you know him ..name him ...if not then I would regard what you said as total bollox and another attempt to bring this club to its knees !!!![/QUOTE]

Waken up, friend - last time I looked the club was already on its knees and sinking fast.

Nobody needs to bring Hibs down - Farmer, Petrie and the Board are doing a grand job of just that as it is.

BTW - you missed out a word there - it's "this PROUD club" bwhe you're shooting the messenger, thought what on earth we have to be proud about I haven't the faintest idea.
    Doddie, you have been around these shores long enough to know exactly what I mean ..

I said ..

I wouldnt doubt for a minute all is not cosy & I dont doubt it is ..however my beef is ..someone spouting the usual on a public forum with no hard evidence ..

He/she quotes but I also love this club

If so & if he/she is correct then name his/her source so we the fans can get some truths into how this club is being run ..
    I wasn't having a go at you, or questioning what you were saying.

Like I said myself, I don't know how reliable the OPs information is, personally I couldn't care less. Nothing would surprise me now.

Not quite sure what this thread is about except for OP to show he`s got pals who work for Hibs and to use this board to express their grievances . What I do know is that threads like this are completely counterproductive ( if idea is genuinely to improve situation at club ) at a time when we`re in a relegation dogfight and have been getting negative press without our own fans stirring it up more . I`m not happy about a lot of things especially results but think any changes should take place in summer and now is time for everyone to support club . If any of the players are unhappy with being at Hibs I suggest they earn their wages till summer then get out before they do more damage to reputation of club . As for any players hating management good , have any good managers been popular with players ?

Very few people on here, even those that people generally accept as being 'legit', name their sources.

It's funny that folk want you to name guys who give info. Why should we? I get a lot of info most I don't post on here because guys like you will just shoot it down because no name is attached.

I have been told by a player this week about a few things that's not right about the club. There are players in the squad not giving a toss and the attitude some show have had the manager raging. Not just Leigh before you think him.

As for the guys who keep telling us to back the board and all will be fine. Pull your heads out, now is the time that a proper director of football is installed and proper scouts. On face value it's easy to say we have our own ground, training facilities etc.. But that means nothing if the current business structure is failing so badly. Run this club proper or leave.

Look at how many fans are giving up.. Fed up, sick of the arrogance the board seem to have. Drop prices we are not a club worth watching at the ridiculous money your asking.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    It's funny that folk want you to name guys who give info. Why should we? I get a lot of info most I don't post on here because guys like you will just shoot it down because no name is attached.

I have been told by a player this week about a few things that's not right about the club. There are players in the squad not giving a toss and the attitude some show have had the manager raging. Not just Leigh before you think him.

As for the guys who keep telling us to back the board and all will be fine. Pull your heads out, now is the time that a proper director of football is installed and proper scouts. On face value it's easy to say we have our own ground, training facilities etc.. But that means nothing if the current business structure is failing so badly. Run this club proper or leave.

Look at how many fans are giving up.. Fed up, sick of the arrogance the board seem to have. Drop prices we are not a club worth watching at the ridiculous money your asking.
    Good post - totally agree with everything you say.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    I wasn't having a go at you, or questioning what you were saying.

Like I said myself, I don't know how reliable the OPs information is, personally I couldn't care less. Nothing would surprise me now.
    I know you werent kid ..& likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    Not quite sure what this thread is about except for OP to show he`s got pals who work for Hibs and to use this board to express their grievances . What I do know is that threads like this are completely counterproductive ( if idea is genuinely to improve situation at club ) at a time when we`re in a relegation dogfight and have been getting negative press without our own fans stirring it up more . I`m not happy about a lot of things especially results but think any changes should take place in summer and now is time for everyone to support club . If any of the players are unhappy with being at Hibs I suggest they earn their wages till summer then get out before they do more damage to reputation of club . As for any players hating management good , have any good managers been popular with players ?
    Agree ....

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Very few people on here, even those that people generally accept as being 'legit', name their sources.
    Fabrication ..or bollox as I would put it ...whats the chances the press read the op ...put their usual spin on it & we have a story ..

Lets see how long it takes for the op's post to reach the press ..

Anyone remember Jackanory ..?

Agree ....

Fabrication ..or bollox as I would put it ...whats the chances the press read the op ...put their usual spin on it & we have a story ..

So unless someone names their source you dismiss it as bollox !!!!!!

Agree ....

Folk shouldn't post anything negative that they hear about Hibs because it might be picked up by the press?

Just for balance, I hear that the players love Fenlon, everyone gets on great and Rodders likes to get them all round to his pad on a Sunday night for a game of charades and a hot chocolate.

So has your source indicated what needs changed first to finally sort this constant mess?

Find me a thread where I have shot anyone down for not providing names ..go on ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    So unless someone names their source you dismiss it as bollox !!!!!!
    Correct ..should I think differently ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Folk shouldn't post anything negative that they hear about Hibs because it might be picked up by the press?

Just for balance, I hear that the players love Fenlon, everyone gets on great and Rodders likes to get them all round to his pad on a Sunday night for a game of charades and a hot chocolate.
    Ah ..but that was a positive Beefster ..come on man ..negative **** only ..

To the original poster - gaun try and focus your blame spotlight here. I cannae make out if it's the boards fault, Fenlon's fault, the HR department's fault, the tea lady's fault, the Hibs Interactive guy's fault, Tam's fault, or Billy Brown's fault? The only thing I can gather from your tirade is that it's not the players fault. For the life of me I cannae fathom how they haven't sussed when their day off is...it's obviously a Saturday.

Here you go!!!

Here you go!!!