hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Tickets

First team breakthrough HIBERNIAN 1875's Avatar

Derby Tickets

Read on the Bounce that tickets for the Hibs end are now available directly at the Hearts Ticket Office without the need to post the application, can anyone confirm this as I will be in that area later on this afternoon? Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Phone the Hertz T/O?

You have always been able to go to their ticket office and buy tickets directly. They have just not publicised the fact.

First team breakthrough HIBERNIAN 1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have always been able to go to their ticket office and buy tickets directly. They have just not publicised the fact.
    Excellent, Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by NYHibby View Post
    Reckon you get one on the day of the game?

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    No I don't think you will be able to buy a ticket on the day, it will probably be collections only.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    Anyone know how many we have sold?

3rd hand I've heard only a 1000 have been shifted. Talk on sickback of hearts getting half the roseburn due to poor sales from us. I don't know if there's any truth in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    3rd hand I've heard only a 1000 have been shifted. Talk on sickback of hearts getting half the roseburn due to poor sales from us. I don't know if there's any truth in this.
    The yams still haven't sold out their allocation yet so don't think that is true!

Testimonial Due
    I would seriously doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    I would seriously doubt it.
    Doubt what? The fact that we've only sold a 1000 tickets (believable) or the fact that the stand may be halved? The latter probably being a load of Tom Kite.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've only sold 1000 or so.

Some people seemed desperate for an excuse not to go to this game for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Some people seemed desperate for an excuse not to go to this game for whatever reason.
    Spot on. I agree.

I think after Saturday the team would really appreciate another big support at Tynie.

We are due a win over them and think the players will be really up for it

First Team Breakthrough Ginger Gehagan's Avatar
    I got my tickets on Saturday and I'm in the back row of block L. So looks like we've only sold 2 blocks so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Yes and it's usually I won't give them the money or I won't set foot in the place. Both cop outs IMO ;)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    C'mon guys lets help the boys get a wee run going we need as many folk there as we can. We always play better away from home and with a full stand of hibees behind the goal we will win i'm confident for this one!!!

Heard they have Zaliukas out as well, no sure who benefits more from that though cos he's horse*****.

So long as we can keep Beattie and Rudi quiet we've got a great chance of beating these tramps!!!!

:pfgwa
    Last edited by edinburghhibee; 12-03-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Spelling again

Rudolph normally starts on the bench now

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    C'mon guys lets help the boys get a wee run going we need as many folk there as we can. We always play better away from home and with a full stand of hibees behind the goal we will win i'm confident for this one!!!

Heard they have Zaliukas out as well, no sure who benefits more from that though cos he's house*****.

So long as we can keep Beattie and Rudi quiet we've got a great chance of beating these tramps!!!!

:pfgwa
    After Saturday's own goal Zaliukas became Hearts 2nd top all time own goalscorer. Coupled with the fact referees are clamping down on holding in the box I think we are the ones to lose out here.

By the way I'm not going for the following reasons:-

1. Wouldn't give them the money
    2. Wouldn't give them the money
    3. Wouldn't give them the money
    4. Wouldn't give them the money
    5. Wouldn't give them the money
    6. Wouldn't give them the money
    7. Wouldn't give them the money
    8. Wouldn't give them the money
    9. As above

Blog Entries
    12 pm on a Sunday....

Nah no thanks.

3pm on a Saturday....or another time on a Saturday at worst. Even without that added negative, Tynie seems to bring out the worst of the Hibs Support (before people get all defensive of course i'm not talking all here) People who hardly ever / rarely goto matches and who's behaviour has been appalling and not a good reflection on the club.

is there still time to send off the application then receive the tickets?

id totally forgot about filling out the form etc and was away to book the tickets now there.

Left by mutual consent!
    What I don't understand is how we can sell over 3000 tickets against Ayr but are only managing to sell 1000 tickets against hearts, I think it might all be lies!

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN 1875 View Post
    Read on the Bounce that tickets for the Hibs end are now available directly at the Hearts Ticket Office without the need to post the application, can anyone confirm this as I will be in that area later on this afternoon? Cheers
    Just got an email back from the pbs ticket office. saying that i can get my tickets there as long as i fill in their form .
    It also said that the upper tier was the only area left.
    ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    12 pm on a Sunday....

Nah no thanks.

3pm on a Saturday....or another time on a Saturday at worst. Even without that added negative, Tynie seems to bring out the worst of the Hibs Support (before people get all defensive of course i'm not talking all here) People who hardly ever / rarely goto matches and who's behaviour has been appalling and not a good reflection on the club.
    Surely if more the 'faithful' like yourself went, then those undesirables would be unable to procure any of the 3,500 tickets?

I just don't get how we look to only be selling 1,000 or so. GET YERSELVES TO TYNIE.

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    I just don't get how we look to only be selling 1,000 or so. GET YERSELVES TO TYNIE.
    Agreed. I know it smells and people don't want to give them the money, but we're there to support Hibs and not to reference Los Trampolinos. I'm only holding off ticket purchase as I've a chance of getting into the PBS 'hozzy' and I welcome to opportunity of a freebie and to push them further to the brink by overzealous consumption of the food and drink on offer. (Even though it'll be coming out of corporate Yam fans pockets - even better.)

Absolutely no chance of the yams getting half the Roseburn, too much room for bother, and would be difficult to segregate and gets fans in and out that one entrance....Someone pulling yer boaby Rooney.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

People moan about times being changed for TV, say TV is ruining football, but then don't go to the game and watch it on TV.

Obsessed with the Hibees
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Absolutely no chance of the yams getting half the Roseburn, too much room for bother, and would be difficult to segregate and gets fans in and out that one entrance....Someone pulling yer boaby Rooney.....
    It's very easy to split the roseburn stand. It's done for all games except Hibs and Old firm. Entrance for home fans would be wheatfield and there is a metal shutter which is brought down which completely separates fans. That said Hearts still have 300 tickets left so don't think there will be a need. It's disappointing if true only 1000 sold hopefully will be a lot more. we're quite poor at moment without templeton Kello and zaliukas.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    It's very easy to split the roseburn stand. It's done for all games except Hibs and Old firm. Entrance for home fans would be wheatfield and there is a metal shutter which is brought down which completely separates fans. That said Hearts still have 300 tickets left so don't think there will be a need. It's disappointing if true only 1000 sold hopefully will be a lot more. we're quite poor at moment without templeton Kello and zaliukas.
    Didn't realise they were able to seperate fans by using wheatfield entrance Bruno....Still can't see it happening as you say there are tickets for home support left....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull