hibs.net Messageboard

K.B.W is a Hibs Fan...

Not sure how many of you folks will know "Kevin Bloody Wilson" !!

( Aussie comedy singer kinda famous for songs like "Santa Claus ya clunt - wheres me ****ing Bike" )

He has just posted some pictures on his facebook - wearing a Hibs Top and singing/recording with the proclaimers..

not sure how to post the facebook link - but having been a kev fan since the 80`s - i thought it was great to see him in a hibs top..

Another famous guy to add to the celebrity Hibbys list

2. Log in to remove the advert

Obviously Australia's Mr.Smooth.

the mild mannered janitor Last Minute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

( Aussie comedy singer kinda famous for songs like "Santa Claus ya clunt - wheres me ****ing Bike" )

He has just posted some pictures on his facebook - wearing a Hibs Top and singing/recording with the proclaimers..

not sure how to post the facebook link - but having been a kev fan since the 80`s - i thought it was great to see him in a hibs top..

Can't see the photo anywhere, is it in his wall on face book?

I was wondering, perhaps it was the Proclaimers that had the Hibs strip in Australia and not KBW? it might just link in y'know.
    The proclaimers have been known to take one with them on tour. The it just mibbe might have been the case they asked KBW to wear it for a photo shoot, or drugged him mibbies.

Mibbe KBW is in fact a season ticket holder who only goes to the home games because of the travelling. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Minute View Post
    Can't see the photo anywhere, is it in his wall on face book?

if you go on his wall and click the link to rythms & Roots - there is also pics of him with the red hot chilli pipers in princes street gardens..

if you go on his wall and click the link to rythms & Roots - there is also pics of him with the red hot chilli pipers in princes street gardens..

pics posted from his mobile from today were of him at the "Rose st Brewery pub" for dinner ( before meeting with charlie and craig )

later on he added some of him wearing the hibs top and cap - with the proclaimers whilst in a recording studio ..

sorry im too fick to know how to post the links or the pics folks ..

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar

Sounds like a real funny guy.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    He apparently learned to swear in the East

Is he not the bloke of Livin next door Alice ? Fuzzy memory
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

On the bus over to Liege we must've listened to one of his tapes a silly amount of times, it was quite funny though!

i've met a very few amount of oz gadges/burds in my life, and oot o' the lot i've met, I've had mair fun wi' a box o' worms, than with them put together but his Santa song had me in fits o' laughter when I heard it. he must have some quirky humour, to be a hibby though

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    Sure I saw this guy at the Playhouse, must have been 15-20 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    i've met a very few amount of oz gadges/burds in my life, and oot o' the lot i've met, I've had mair fun wi' a box o' worms, than with them put together but his Santa song had me in fits o' laughter when I heard it. he must have some quirky humour, to be a hibby though
    Where there is swearing there must be a Hibs fan! But he is funny

First Team Regular Sproule Three's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    On the bus over to Liege we must've listened to one of his tapes a silly amount of times, it was quite funny though!
    I must have been on same bus as you then. I recall that vividly. Felixstowe-Zeebruge ferry and staying in Brussels??

Back to Kevin Bloody Wilson.He may be funny on occassion but he's a right wing racist rshole who constantly makes offensive remarks about Aboriginal people . Listen to many of his songs and stage recordings ! If he had a Scottish team he would have to be a Hun. Hope he is not a Hibby

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Hibee View Post
    I must have been on same bus as you then. I recall that vividly. Felixstowe-Zeebruge ferry and staying in Brussels??
    Aye, thats right, left from Waverley Bridge on the Sun night.

Le Palace Hotel IIRC.
    Last edited by HUTCHYHIBBY; 28-02-2012 at 07:45 AM.

First Team Regular Sproule Three's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Aye, thats right, left from Waverley Bridge on the Sun night.

Le Palace Hotel IIRC.
    Hotel name sounds right. It was a 4 day blur. Remember the KBW tapes(before CDs for the young uns )i also mind the sniffer dogs taking picking out somebody and the Customs huckling him off the bus leading to a lengthy delay . Surprised they were able to find just one guy as the bus was hoaching with the smell of wacky baccy all the way from Edinburgh to Brussels.
    Do you remember the bomb squad arriving at the hotel after someone in our group let of fireworks in the enclosed pool area . Did sound like a bomb so not surprised.? Absolute madness.I think they evacuated the hotel but we went just walked past them straight out on piss .No copper even checked where we were going. Great memories apart from final result Coming back to Scotland on holiday in August/Sept. A SC win and another Euro trip would be the bizz!

Just as well we did walk right past them as my pockets were full of firecrackers!