hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar

The Paddy Fenlon Drinking Game

Started to pick up on a few things that could develop into a decent little Hibs drinking game.

So far, had the idea of watching the pre-match interview on Hibs TV followed by the extended highlights then the post-match interview.

- Nutsy uses the phrase "very very" - take a shot

- Nutsy attempts to give a player a nickname by taking their name and adding a 'y' at the end (e.g. Harty, Stacky, Ozzy) - take a shot

- Nutsy calls a player by his real name without adding anything to it (e.g. not Big Gaz etc) - take a shot

-Nutsy mispronounces Jorge Claros as "Hor-hay" as opposed to "Hor-gae" - take a shot

- Nutsy gets caught on camera during the game doing some mental gesture towards a player/official that looks like any one of the letters from the YMCA dance - take two shots

- Nutsy leads us to a famous victory over our smelly scarf twirling neighbours - down the bottle

Surely there's more things that can be added to this?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    If Nutsy leads up to a victory in the Cup final, down everything!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent!

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Started to pick up on a few things that could develop into a decent little Hibs drinking game.

So far, had the idea of watching the pre-match interview on Hibs TV followed by the extended highlights then the post-match interview.

- Nutsy uses the phrase "very very" - take a shot

- Nutsy attempts to give a player a nickname by taking their name and adding a 'y' at the end (e.g. Harty, Stacky, Ozzy) - take a shot

- Nutsy calls a player by his real name without adding anything to it (e.g. not Big Gaz etc) - take a shot

-Nutsy mispronounces Jorge Claros as "Hor-hay" as opposed to "Hor-gae" - take a shot

- Nutsy gets caught on camera during the game doing some mental gesture towards a player/official that looks like any one of the letters from the YMCA dance - take two shots

- Nutsy leads us to a famous victory over our smelly scarf twirling neighbours - down the bottle

Surely there's more things that can be added to this?
    Hor-hay is the correct way to pronounce his name, from a Spanish friend of mine. Think I'll just call him dode.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenj.=] View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hor-hay is the correct way to pronounce his name, from a Spanish friend of mine. Think I'll just call him dode.
    or Dod