hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vlad not Happy

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

Vlad not Happy

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1B2...w=1280&bih=661

Oor Vlads not at all happy to be losing £ 800,000 due from Rangers. Mafia rants but no monkeys for the moment.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Surprised it has taken so long. Vlad will monitor Craig Whytes exit strategy from tax liability closely and as sure as day follows night Vlad will follow suit. Any precedant set for Rangers will be jumped upon.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    The comments are believe it or not even more mental. :)

What a ****ing nerve Romanov has ..

“They stole taxpayers’ money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table.

“But in fact they needed all this just to distract attention from their own dubious activities.”
    .....:giruy:

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Vlad attacks rangers for the way they run their affairs.

So why did Hearts not propose changing the SPL administration penalty in the 6.5 years since Romanov took over?

It's all very well having a supporter-pleasing rant after the event but he (or his lackeys) is just as guilty as anyone else. The trumpets on Sickbag will lap it up however and Romanov, seeing as he's also paid the tax and wages this week, will be back up to messiah status.
    Last edited by Beefster; 18-02-2012 at 09:21 AM.

@hibs.net private member BurghHibby's Avatar
    How deluded are the comments added to the report:

from 1874Jam Tarts:
    I am glad to see that the SFA is finally making a move. Rangers are in breach of a number of the SFA's articles of association. Rangers are also guilty of knowingly employing staff without the means to pay for them. They are also guilty of adding to their staff whilst they were in discussion with insolvency practitioners. They have also chosen to withold monies from the HMRC. All this adds up to much more than the 10 point penalty handed down by the SPL so far.

I take it they don't do mirrors down *********** way!:giruy:

Mad Vlad

Enough is ENOUGH!

Am i the only one on this board who is sick and tired of the Mad One's ranting and raving? He seems to be living in a bubble somewhere down beneath us in his Yellow Submarine.

How can any SANE person come out with the comments he makes. He accuses Rangers of misdoings but is responsible for NOT paying Hearts taxes, so are they not cheating the same Tax Man? Each time a winding up order is issued he always manages to pay before administration can begin! Again wasting the taxpayers money as well as his shareholders.

He doesnt pay his employees wages and causes financial worry to the families of the employees but expects them to play for him? Were is the loyalty and commitment to the players here then?

He utters such a load of RUBBISH yes RUBBISH, it just seems to stream out of his mouth everytime he opens it! Is he upset this time not only by not getting the £800k from Rangers but because they are taking away the limelight from his ranting?

The only thing I think is coherent in this outburst is the position of Rangers in the league! Why were they not dumped down to the THIRD division like Livingston were? After all the enquiries are over, nothing yes nothing will be done to them. The SFA did not chase up the clarification of Whyte's right to be a Director of a firm after declaring himself bankrupt previously.

I PERSONALLY dont care what happens to either of them, i just want to get on supporting my team HIBERNIAN.

If he cant say anything that is clear and concise he should just SHUT UP for God's sake man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Enough is ENOUGH!

Am i the only one on this board who is sick and tired of the Mad One's ranting and raving? He seems to be living in a bubble somewhere down beneath us in his Yellow Submarine.

How can any SANE person come out with the comments he makes. He accuses Rangers of misdoings but is responsible for NOT paying Hearts taxes, so are they not cheating the same Tax Man? Each time a winding up order is issued he always manages to pay before administration can begin! Again wasting the taxpayers money as well as his shareholders.

He doesnt pay his employees wages and causes financial worry to the families of the employees but expects them to play for him? Were is the loyalty and commitment to the players here then?

He utters such a load of RUBBISH yes RUBBISH, it just seems to stream out of his mouth everytime he opens it! Is he upset this time not only by not getting the £800k from Rangers but because they are taking away the limelight from his ranting?

The only thing I think is coherent in this outburst is the position of Rangers in the league! Why were they not dumped down to the THIRD division like Livingston were? After all the enquiries are over, nothing yes nothing will be done to them. The SFA did not chase up the clarification of Whyte's right to be a Director of a firm after declaring himself bankrupt previously.

I PERSONALLY dont care what happens to either of them, i just want to get on supporting my team HIBERNIAN.

If he cant say anything that is clear and concise he should just SHUT UP for God's sake man!!

And..... breathe ........... !!

Ah jist booted the dug in the face ah got that fired up from your above post!

Disclosure : I don't have a dog and if I did I would give it a clap, feed it fresh meat and let it sleep on my side of the bed.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    How can any SANE person I

You answered your own question there.

Vlad is clearly got a few srews loose but he has got a bit of a point regarding the tax issue.

Hearts have just had their second winding order of the season for an amount of £500k. Rangers FC haven't paid any PAYE tax or VAT since last May and now owe £9m, I haven't seen any winding up orders for them coming from HMRC and were allowed by a court to appoint their own administrators.

I'm no apologist for Vlad or Hearts but on this issue they have some pretty valid questions regarding how clubs are treated differently by the authorities.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Have to agree with him on the part in bold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VLADIMIR ROMANOV has attacked the way Rangers has run its affairs and criticised the Scottish football authorities for failing to impose a tougher punishment.

The Hearts owner, who has been a persistent and outspoken critic of what he sees as the establishment ever since he arrived in Scotland, gave his opinion as his club stand to lose around £800,000 in transfer money still owing from the Lee Wallace move to Rangers. With administration now in place, and Hearts an unsecured creditor, there is very little expectation that Hearts will see more than a small fraction of the money that is still owed to the Tynecastle club.

“The bankruptcy of Rangers shows again how insolently and arrogantly operate the Scottish football mafia,” he blasted.

“They stole taxpayers’ money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table."

“And it was all happening while they desperately wanted to push Hearts into bankruptcy through the tax authorities and the league. They plotted conspiracies in our club and tried to spread panic."

“But in fact they needed all this just to distract attention from their own dubious activities.”

Hearts have had a number of financial glitches to deal with themselves, ranging from late payment of players’ wages which culminated in the players’ union and the SPL becoming involved, to the shadow of the HMRC which has issued a number of winding-up orders for non-payment which have always been resolved.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck is God View Post
    Vlad is clearly got a few srews loose but he has got a bit of a point regarding the tax issue.

Hearts have just had their second winding order of the season for an amount of £500k. Rangers FC haven't paid any PAYE tax or VAT since last May and now owe £9m, I haven't seen any winding up orders for them coming from HMRC and were allowed by a court to appoint their own administrators.

I'm no apologist for Vlad or Hearts but on this issue they have some pretty valid questions regarding how clubs are treated differently by the authorities.
    The situations are different.

1. in Hearts case, the winding up applications were designed to get Hearts to pay up. That has worked perfectly so far.

2. in Rangers case, such an application would be worthless. HMRC were clearly of the opinion that that would have resulted in them receiving little or no cash.

By the way, HMRC weren't allowed to appoint their own administrators. The admins are appointed by the Court, and HMRC's application to have one appointed was rejected by the Court.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck is God View Post

There's an obvious explanation for that. Presumably Rangers never (or rarely) missed a PAYE or VAT payment date before Whyte took over last May. Yes they have the EBT thing going on, but that tax isn't due for payment until the tribunal is concluded, assuming they are found guilty. Hearts, on the other hand, have been guilty of paying everything late for years (cf Ryan Stevenson's comment about only getting paid on time in a few months out of 2 years he was there).

HMRC will cut you a bit of slack legally if you have paid your taxes on time and then have a period where you struggle to make payments. But if you have a history of paying late (or not paying at all) then they will be more hostile later on. And their tactics with Hearts have been wholly justified by the fact that Romanov has paid up every time the legal action threatens to result in administration.
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 18-02-2012 at 10:15 AM.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm being naive? But, surely Lee Wallace will just return to Hearts because Rangers can't pay for him!? I would think that, Rangers had no intention nor ability to pay when the transfer went through, therefore, the transfer would become null and void?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Maybe I'm being naive? But, surely Lee Wallace will just return to Hearts because Rangers can't pay for him!? I would think that, Rangers had no intention nor ability to pay when the transfer went through, therefore, the transfer would become null and void?
    If that were the case, Hearts would have to repay RFC whatever has been paid thus far. They don't want that.

Or else, whatever has been paid might be re-named a loan fee.

There is no retention of title with footballers, as far as I know.
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 18-02-2012 at 10:35 AM.

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    If that were the case, RFC would have to repay Hearts whatever has been paid thus far. They don't want that.

Or else, whatever has been paid might be re-named a loan fee.

There is no retention of title with footballers, as far as I know.
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

He's not a second hand car that can be repossessed if the don't make the payments. He's a human being who can't be made to work anywhere he does not want to.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Other way round. Shhhhh

The Wallace scenario is very interesting.

The answer is obvious. A white van pulls up outside Ibrox 10 mins before kick off and 4 guys get out run into the dressing room chuck Wallace into a bag and drive to the PBS where they stick a Yam strip onto him and tell him to get ready for their next match.

Cant see the problem

The Yams effectively sold him to the the Huns on credit so he is the Huns property. Wallace is just another asset of the club and will be used in whatever the Administrators think is in the best interests of the creditors - sold, kept, chopped for dog meat. As just another unsecured creditor, and a "wee team" the Yams will have to join the queue for any scraps left on the table. Bottom line is Vlad has just lost 800 grand

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    He's not a second hand car that can be repossessed if the don't make the payments. He's a human being who can't be made to work anywhere he does not want to.
    That is not the point I'm making though! Rangers entered into a transfer contract with Hearts, therefore establishing legal and binding terms. Rangers cannot pay Hearts, therefore breach of contract is established. Very much like the sale of goods act, however, we are talking more of moral obligation via SPL rules and regulations than signing a credit agreement to buy a car.

My point is that when agreement is reached by both parties, both parties also satisfy SPL T&C's (Governing body - trading standards so to speak), then player moves. When agreement is breached, this would surely breach SPL T&C's resulting in the transfer being null and void due to SPL rulings. That would be my take. So, whether Lee wanted to play for Hearts or not?? Would become irrelevant! In which, one would have to assume, the bailiffs turn up at said fortress and reposes said player.

I get your analogy re used car but do not think it is as straight forward as that.
    Last edited by MrSmith; 18-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.

That is not the point I'm making though! Rangers entered into a transfer contract with Hearts, therefore establishing legal and binding terms. Rangers cannot pay Hearts, therefore breach of contract is established. Very much like the sale of goods act, however, we are talking more of moral obligation and SPL rules and regulations than signing a credit agreement to by a car.

My point is that when agreement is reached by both parties, both parties also satisfy SPL T&C's (Governing body - trading standards so to speak), then player moves. When agreement is breached, this would surely breach SPL T&C's resulting in the transfer being null and void due to SPL rulings. That would be my take. So, whether Lee wanted to play for Hearts or not?? Would become irrelevant! In which, one would have to assume, the bailiffs turn up at said fortress and reposes said player.

I get your analogy re used car but do not think it is a straight forward as that.
    Lee Wallace has a contract with Rangers.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Genius.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Lee Wallace has a contract with Rangers.
    Not any more he doesn't.

Not any more he doesn't.
    Has he been released by the administrators?

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Other way round. Shhhhh
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Has he been released by the administrators?
    I don't know?? But Rangers are in administration therefore, please fell free to correct me, I thought the administrators held all rights to contracts enabling them to cancel or sell on at their will allowing them to get past certain legal T&C's - in relation to players contracts.