hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1446 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 446946134613961436144414451446144714481456 ... LastLast
Results 43,351 to 43,380 of 44390
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    assuming it aint gonna be us winning the league i hope sellick win the next five titles at least, sevco mk11 will surely ensue, i just hope the rules were changed allowing them to **** off straight to the lowland leagues

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    assuming it aint gonna be us winning the league i hope sellick win the next five titles at least, sevco mk11 will surely ensue, i just hope the rules were changed allowing them to **** off straight to the lowland leagues
    The longer Celtc's run of consecutive league wins continues, the less impressive it becomes as it will only highlight the lack of competition. It'll be the same if they win the treble again this year.

So I can put up with Celtc getting thirteen in a row if it kills off Sevco.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    The longer Celtc's run of consecutive league wins continues, the less impressive it becomes as it will only highlight the lack of competition. It'll be the same if they win the treble again this year.

Sevco are still going to be here in four years time? Ferkin doom merchant.....

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Sevco are still going to be here in four years time? Ferkin doom merchant.....
    It'll get worse than that.

There will then be another new club that will pay £1 for the honours that Sevco purchased from the liquidation of Huns RIP, wear blue with an orange away strip, play at Ibrox and have "Rangers" somewhere in its name. It'll even have the same knuckledragging bigots for a support as Huns RIP and Sevco.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

It'll get worse than that.

There will then be another new club that will pay £1 for the honours that Sevco purchased from the liquidation of Huns RIP, wear blue with an orange away strip, play at Ibrox and have "Rangers" somewhere in its name. It'll even have the same knuckledragging bigots for a support as Huns RIP and Sevco.
    I think their company structure will "save" them next time (if it comes). The debt will be dumped in Rangers International FC plc and The Rangers FC Ltd (formerly Sevco Scotland) will be sold on.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    In terms of Sporting Integrity I want them to go on winning nothing for as long as possible
    It’s the only thing now that gets to them
    They keep thinking g they are back but the longer they go without winning anything it confirms they aren’t Even if they are the best of the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Totally agree 100% - ok it's not great Septic winning season-after-season but the up-side is knowing what damage it's doing to the Hun !. The average 'Scraper-of-the-Knuckle' will know, deep down, that his team will never emulate this and that realistically his club's future is hoping to be 'Best of the rest' - in other words - SECOND - and even that's not guaranteed !. Once 10-iar is confirmed watch the 'Loyal' prove that they're anything but !

I got sent weird message from a Celtic mate tonight that he'd been sent. Looks like some real Celtic fantasist stuff. It goes on about dressing room splits, bullying, prostitutes, Gerrard's wife, morelos in the huff and some other stuff.

Whilst I dont believe any of it, anything that indicates they might be in turmoil is pleasing to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by sambajustice View Post
    I got sent weird message from a Celtic mate tonight that he'd been sent. Looks like some real Celtic fantasist stuff. It goes on about dressing room splits, bullying, prostitutes, Gerrard's wife, morelos in the huff and some other stuff.

Whilst I dont believe any of it, anything that indicates they might be in turmoil is pleasing to me!!
    Saw that on twitter.

Imagine what it'll be like in the run up to 10 in a row.

https://twitter.com/footballbarber/s...89637802139649

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Yes saw that story on Facebook. Also claims split dressing room which Gary Mac denied had happened in Dubai so probably some truth. Also a player in the Priory for depression and Morelos not spoken to Gerrard since December. Form has certainly dipped post break.

Left by mutual consent!

……… '7 Players caught with prostitutes'

Ha-ha-ha - today's average footballer is normally knee-deep in females - the stigma of being a Hun means 'Cash-only' !

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post

Ha-ha-ha - today's average footballer is normally knee-deep in females - the stigma of being a Hun means 'Cash-only' !

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post

Wonder if the girls insisted in cash for up front and no backdoor payments?

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Wonder if the girls insisted in cash for up front and no backdoor payments?
    There used to be constant rumours about a foreign born ex-player who particularly enjoyed back door payments......

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    no backdoor payments?
    that would be surprisingly generous of the ladies. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    There used to be constant rumours about a foreign born ex-player who particularly enjoyed back door payments......
    Remember the ICF / West am' song about their own Trevor Morley, and Ian Ian Bishop is..

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

unfortunately the "turmoil" that they're supposedly in has got them entry into the last 16 of the europa league 😕 i'd rather they came out of this turmoil 😁

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I smell sheite.

Unfortunately.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent! KingPat4's Avatar
    At it again with the party songs last night.

Hopefully EUFA have taken note and will act upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    unfortunately the "turmoil" that they're supposedly in has got them entry into the last 16 of the europa league i'd rather they came out of this turmoil
    Last time they were in turmoil they had just won 3 titles in a row under Walter Smith. It’s almost like if you spend more than you earn then you get some short term success.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPat4 View Post

Hope so

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour

They need to be taken to task every time until it stops

I hope they do not let them away with it

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    This maybe controversial but when the huns sing in full voice about their players or about their club it is impressive, so why they need to ruin it by singing about catholics and the pope is totally beyond me. They got a famous victory last night, they managed to get into the last 16 of a Euro tournament and they did it with a great performance away from home and yet what this will be remembered for is the fine and censure that will come from UEFA because they couldn't just sing about their players and team, they had to broadcast to the watching public that the hate catholics and want to fek the pope and the vatican.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    This maybe controversial but when the huns sing in full voice about their players or about their club it is impressive, so why they need to ruin it by singing about catholics and the pope is totally beyond me. They got a famous victory last night, they managed to get into the last 16 of a Euro tournament and they did it with a great performance away from home and yet what this will be remembered for is the fine and censure that will come from UEFA because they couldn't just sing about their players and team, they had to broadcast to the watching public that the hate catholics and want to fek the pope and the vatican.
    Have they got any songs about their players or their team? Have they got any happy songs? They always seem angry about something or someone.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Have they got any songs about their players or their team? Have they got any happy songs? They always seem angry about something or someone.

Flo, Flo, super Flo, super Flo Kranberry?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Morelos wants a new club and Gerrard's wife won't leave Merseyside are believeable. I'm sceptical about the rest.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Baz Kent Agrees

@hibs.net private member
    Wonder if uefa will order their next game to be played behind closed doors? They have already had to close a section and not learnt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPat4 View Post

Surely if they are being consistent they have to .But how many times can you fine a club and close sections of their stadium before realising a certain section of their fans will never stop this type of behaviour
    What sanctions can they then impose for repeatedly breaking the same rule

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Last time they were in turmoil they had just won 3 titles in a row under Walter Smith. It’s almost like if you spend more than you earn then you get some short term success.

As long as you have a decent manager and recruit the right calibre of players and. An fell then as a team that’s probably a given