hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Numpty in famous five upper

Did anyone notice the guy shouting and swearing constantly the second half , was upsetting the kids around him.

Think he was in row HH seat 72ish (black seats )

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Rod Petrie's normally very well-behaved...

Sounds like this fella was participating in an act of football-related abuse. No stewards around to tell him to pipe down?

Two absolute galoots in th East behind me got tore into both Wotherspoon and O'Hanlon before 90 seconds on the clock.

With supporters like these it's no wonder the players had lost confidence. Ready to whine like jet engines. Twangers like these should go nowhere near Easter Road.

To me it's simple, go along and support your team, otherwise STAY AWAY.

Rant over.

shock horror, man swears at football match

and kids start crying, boo hoo. imho,the stadium is now big enough to have a section set aside for people that dont want their bairns to hear nasty sweary words.! or gie them a nice furry pair o' ear muffs. what the hell is gonnae be next? I dont go rambling oan about kids munching pizzas/throwing paper all around/encouraging seagulls at half time,needing to go hame if cald,etc. it's a fitba match,people get a bit overexited at times.

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and kids start crying, boo hoo. imho,the stadium is now big enough to have a section set aside for people that dont want their bairns to hear nasty sweary words.! or gie them a nice furry pair o' ear muffs. what the hell is gonnae be next? I dont go rambling oan about kids munching pizzas/throwing paper all around/encouraging seagulls at half time,needing to go hame if cald,etc. it's a fitba match,people get a bit overexited at times.
    It's not the swearing that annoys me, it's the constant abuse of our players.

Tattie Munchers

Almost as bad as the guy in the East shouting "tattie muncher" abuse at any of our players with an Irish name. Do you know ANYTHING about our roots, as well as being racist...?

@hibs.net private member
    You're rambling and missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by madbadlad View Post
    Almost as bad as the guy in the East shouting "tattie muncher" abuse at any of our players with an Irish name. Do you know ANYTHING about our roots, as well as being racist...?
    Probably bought himself a bag of chips on the way home as a reward for being so clever.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    People like this actually enjoy abusing Hibs players, they'll do it for any reason at all. Bunch of self loathing deviants.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    People like this actually enjoy abusing Hibs players, they'll do it for any reason at all. Bunch of self loathing deviants.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Is this real? Tattie Muncher? Why are any Hibbies in the East tolerating that? He needs emptied.

Was on the black seats and didn't hear this guy but there was some old boys giving spoony and Doyle abuse regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Handling View Post
    Is this real? Tattie Muncher? Why are any Hibbies in the East tolerating that? He needs emptied.
    Correct. Sounds like this pr*ck got lost on his way tae another ground.
    He needs rattled then emptied.
    Anyone know where about in the east he's sitting?

Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post
    Row GG - seat #74,

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    No as much of a numpty as the arse I've put up with all year in the east. A greasy, knuckle-dragging Republican moron who loves referring to Wotherspoon as 'pieces of Scotland *****', a guy who hates all things British and kept referring to the ref as a 'Mason *******.' Me and my dad finally had enough of his crap today and he **** it. Big man my arse. If anyone kens this arsepiece, or if indeed its you, pm me. He's an arse and everyone around us in the east agrees. He's a bigoted prat and thre's nae place for folk like him theses days, he seems to have dragged his laddie up the same way too.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    No as much of a numpty as the arse I've put up with all year in the east. A greasy, knuckle-dragging Republican moron who loves referring to Wotherspoon as 'pieces of Scotland *****', a guy who hates all things British and kept referring to the ref as a 'Mason *******.' Me and my dad finally had enough of his crap today and he **** it. Big man my arse. If anyone kens this arsepiece, or if indeed its you, pm me. He's an arse and everyone around us in the east agrees. He's a bigoted prat and thre's nae place for folk like him theses days, he seems to have dragged his laddie up the same way too.
    It's no me , could be monktonharp - he dusnae like bairins eatin pizza, so could quite easily fit the bill!

@hibs.net private member

But is the FF not known to be a sort of de facto kids stand anyway Was like that in the old days as the "seated enclosure" and hasn't changed much IMO- not saying everyone should be like be sitting on their hands but worth remembering folk take their kids there - if you like to F and blind at the football as a rule why not head to more recognised adult mentalist areas - eg the East

@hibs.net private member
    Nice one mate. That guy sounds like a prize bell end.

On 35 minutes yesterday, when we were playing well and had a few excellent passages of play, but the Dons were passing it about in midfield and keeping possesion well, this bellend to my left stood up screaming 'this is ****** Hibs'.

And on the fulltime whistle, amongst the vast majority applauding a decent performance, there was one tube at the bottom of section 43 booing. WTF, as the youngsters say.

Guy does sound like a bit of a fud.

Probably right about the referee though.

This..

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    On 35 minutes yesterday, when we were playing well and had a few excellent passages of play, but the Dons were passing it about in midfield and keeping possesion well, this bellend to my left stood up screaming 'this is ****** Hibs'.

And on the fulltime whistle, amongst the vast majority applauding a decent performance, there was one tube at the bottom of section 43 booing. WTF, as the youngsters say.
    There was a lot of booing at full time, but it was directed at the 'referree' - the blind man in the middle.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

I can deal with the swearing but i just can't understand why any adult would shout about someone being a "peado" or a "flukin rent boy" or a "flukin beast" when there are loads of young kids in the vicinity.

Guys that do that are complete erseholes i'm sure you'll agree.

Easter road is big enough to have a pen for these erseholes. I think we should go down that route.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Folk swear at the football, always have and always will.

I think most parents know this and accept it. I think the point the op is making as we can do without the eejits who give out constant abuse littered with needless swearing for no obvious reason.

People need to remeber the laws of the land still apply inside a football ground. If you stood in the middle of Princes Street randomly abusing people, swearing.and shouting because something annoyed you then you'd be lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    I can deal with the swearing but i just can't understand why any adult would shout about someone being a "peado" or a "flukin rent boy" or a "flukin beast" when there are loads of young kids in the vicinity.

Easter road is big enough to have a pen for these erseholes. I think we should go down that route.
    Deary me Mr Giant, I take it you never frequented the old east terracing when it was standing or in the shed before the seating?

It's a fitba match mate, not a parents school gala...

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Deary me Mr Giant, I take it you never frequented the old east terracing when it was standing or in the shed before the seating?

It's a fitba match mate, not a parents school gala...
    Yes mate i have frequented both but i certainly would not have taken my kids there. I take my kids to the FF stand. The one that was the Famous five FAMILY stand.
    If you are happy with grown men shouting "peado peado" etc infront of your kids then you have a thicker skin than me.
    Why any grown man would want to shout these things astounds me.
    Complete Neanderthals of the highest order.

Please tell me you are not saying this behavior is acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post

And how would we market this pen? Lol

"Ok sir is it the west, the east, possibly in the singing section or would you like to be in then pen?"

"Eh gee me the seat in the ****ing pen ya daft bitch hore,and make share am nae where near wee stupid ****in bairns anaw, wee annoying cants"

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    And how would we market this pen? Lol

Ok sir is it the west, the east, possibly in the singing section or would you like to be in then pen?

"Eh gee me the seat in ****ing pen ya daft bitch hore,and make share am nae where near wee stupid ****in bairns anaw, wee annoying cants"

:-)
    Sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post

Easter Roads very own "bigman" look forward to the next home game when you do

@hibs.net private member Don Giovanni's Avatar
    Aye, I heard that as well - and not for the first time this season. Astounding ignorance