hibs.net Messageboard

Jorge Claros Interview Translation

Hibs have treated me well. I'm excited about playing. Firstly I want to take Hibs away from where we are (in the league) and be in the top positions. I hope to fulfil my potential here at Hibs and do my best and I want to understand the jersey I am wearing - I believe it is of the four biggest clubs here. I'm under the orders of the coach and I hope, God willing, to play and do my best. I'm excited - lots of good things have happened to me. This has been a blessing from God - I'm thankful to God for what He has done for me to be here in Scotland. The excitement is still to come as I have not played yet - I've put the jersey on but want to do so in a real game and win my first three points.

Question - Is Edinburgh beautiful (pretty bad Spanish from the interviewer!)?

Yesterday I was shown the centre of Edinburgh where all the castles (!) are. I think it's very impressive and very beautiful and, as I told you off-camera, in Scotland I feel at home - I already have a friend here that is like a brother. Emilio (his mate) wants the best for me and has treated me well. These little details don't have a price. It's now up to me to work hard and prove why Hibs have signed me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

A friend of a friend who has a half aunty from honduras assured me if you took out all the errors - all he said was - ****** the hearts..

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    He never even mentioned the training centre or the new stand!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Aldoo x
    I'm guessing Emilio is Izaguire for celtic?

Quote Originally Posted by AldoHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing Emilio is Izaguire for celtic?
    Yes, they're good friends.