hibs.net Messageboard

Barcelona tickets

Could anyone please offer me advice for trying to get tickets for the Barcelona vs real Madrid next Wednesday? It's the 2nd leg of the copa del rey. I am going to the Barcelona b game on Sunday and am hoping to pick up tickets then but I doubt I will be that lucky. Is this likely to be a tout job :-(.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeBigFly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could anyone please offer me advice for trying to get tickets for the Barcelona vs real Madrid next Wednesday? It's the 2nd leg of the copa del rey. I am going to the Barcelona b game on Sunday and am hoping to pick up tickets then but I doubt I will be that lucky. Is this likely to be a tout job :-(.
    Tickets are normally easy to come by for barca games, bit different for game against Real, I think you will need to pay way over the odds for this game.

Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tickets are normally easy to come by for barca games, bit different for game against Real, I think you will need to pay way over the odds for this game.

Good luck though.
    Thanks, think your probably right. Unless real beat them 7-0 2mo I doubt tickets will be easy to come across. I was reading that members can sell tickets back to the club for resale last minute if they can't go. So may get lucky yet.