hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Yams) 8,895

(Yams) 8,895

Crowd at PBS today was 8,895.

Given that Auchinleck would have around 3,000 it makes the chant on Monday 'What a home support' seem rather hollow.

Where were the 400,000? I hope Auchinleck fans gave them it good and hard.
    Last edited by HNA6; 07-01-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Swear filter

2. Log in to remove the advert

I hope they enjoyed watching......

Morton
    Glen
    Mullen
    Smith
    Robinson

....because they'd better get used to it.

Left by mutual consent!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope they enjoyed watching......

Morton
    Glen
    Mullen
    Smith
    Robinson

....because they'd better get used to it.
    Let the dust settle before you give them it tight how many would have been at ER today with the same opposition,

Quote Originally Posted by stanton10 View Post
    Let the dust settle before you give them it tight how many would have been at ER today with the same opposition,
    I'll give them it tight all day long thanks very much.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by stanton10 View Post
    At least a thousand more

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Ma...~51228,00.html

I heard that Mad Vlad wanted a reply for a share of the gate. To help out their financial plight. ;-)

Come on, vlad has knocked 3000 of attendance so he can keep more of the gate money, shocking

Coaching Staff
    Portion of main stand closed due to storm damage (surrounded by scaffolding), Gorgie Road end floodlight failure at start of game which remained off (and not fixed throughout game).....oh and I have some more info not for a public board, but let's just say it's going to be a very interesting week ahead for Hearts (honestly cannot say.....I know that's bad cos it attracts the old 'why say it then')......even little ole me was surprised. I am one of the few (I think) that actually want Hearts to remain in the SPL and get through this episode, as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing). But I was very shocked today and indeed, I think Hearts are in a perilous position now.......the brink I don't think covers it.

True hibernian

I respect yor view that your information is not for a public board but if it is as sensational as you make out it will be very public within a few days.

So how about teasing us with a snippet to whet our appetites for the feast to come?

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Portion of main stand closed due to storm damage (surrounded by scaffolding), Gorgie Road end floodlight failure at start of game which remained off (and not fixed throughout game).....oh and I have some more info not for a public board, but let's just say it's going to be a very interesting week ahead for Hearts (honestly cannot say.....I know that's bad cos it attracts the old 'why say it then')......even little ole me was surprised. I am one of the few (I think) that actually want Hearts to remain in the SPL and get through this episode, as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing). But I was very shocked today and indeed, I think Hearts are in a perilous position now.......the brink I don't think covers it.
    Oh please Santa, I know it's already past Christmas, but I was ever so good last year...........

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Crowd at PBS today was 8,895.

Given that Auchinleck would have around 3,000 it makes the chant on Monday 'What a home support' seem rather hollow.

Where were the 400,000? I hope Auchinleck fans gave them it good and hard.
    !
    Dont hthink we are in any postiion to start talking about attendances - sorry it is just asking for trouble.

We saw some yams who my mate knows at the station, and they said Auchinleck had sold 7,000 tickets, i knew it was bull!

Why i even considered it true i'll never know.

@hibs.net private member
    Hearts also let accompanied children in free today. Do they have a cup top up for STs? If so they won't have much money coming in this week.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    True hibernian

I respect yor view that your information is not for a public board but if it is as sensational as you make out it will be very public within a few days.

So how about teasing us with a snippet to whet our appetites for the feast to come?
    Not so much sensational given their plight mate, it's to do with negotiating bills (frantically)......I am not one who spouts a lot of stuff willy nilly and I try to be constructive if you read all my posts....but I am not going to post it publically. If it comes out fair enough. I see the Beeb picked up on the 'Templeton to Rangers' info though.....only about 4 weeks late....but that's the Beeb

Also.....never knew this until today but Romanov sold Tynecastle last year to a Lithuanian company (which he no doubt has a hand in, but unknown).....but this means it's a huge stumbling block for this 'consortium' as Romanov now does not need to give them details......any purchase of Hearts means that they would have to lease the stadium (if they didn't buy it) from this Lith company....papers were signed of last June apparently. Maybe someone like CG or greenginger could clarify why he would asset shift like that (if indeed he has done.....but the info is correct according to my wee snout)

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    Auchinleck has a population of around 3500 and they had 1700 at the match imagine if Edinburgh could match those figures split between them and us!!!!!!!!

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Fraser Mullen taking the pen smacks of "we're playing a diddy team, go on son you take this pen as we'll have a barrowload the day"...spawny B's...wish they'd got a draw...at least
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

Blog Entries
    Dodgy offside right at the end...would be very upset if that was us

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    We saw some yams who my mate knows at the station, and they said Auchinleck had sold 7,000 tickets, i knew it was bull!

Why i even considered it true i'll never know.
    To be fairto the yams people connected with ATFC were telling anyone who would listen that they would bring between 5 and 7k to the Black Hole. To help out some previous poster there are rumours doing the rounds in HMFC circles that at least 8 who played against HFC have been told they will not play again for the club. Then again this may be keech. However there is apparently a story going to break which will rock the club more than a little a great deal more than a little. My source works with/for an MSP and says that even Mr Salmond has heard it and was shocked sadly he would not elaborate for fear of repercussions. Yet again though this may be keech.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Hearts also let accompanied children in free today. Do they have a cup top up for STs? If so they won't have much money coming in this week.

On the day children had to pay £20 same as the adults (there was no tier pricing).

If the ticket was bought before 12 on friday it was £15 adult and £0 for kids though.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Not so much sensational given their plight mate, it's to do with negotiating bills (frantically)......I am not one who spouts a lot of stuff willy nilly and I try to be constructive if you read all my posts....but I am not going to post it publically. If it comes out fair enough. I see the Beeb picked up on the 'Templeton to Rangers' info though.....only about 4 weeks late....but that's the Beeb

Also.....never knew this until today but Romanov sold Tynecastle last year to a Lithuanian company (which he no doubt has a hand in, but unknown).....but this means it's a huge stumbling block for this 'consortium' as Romanov now does not need to give them details......any purchase of Hearts means that they would have to lease the stadium (if they didn't buy it) from this Lith company....papers were signed of last June apparently. Maybe someone like CG or greenginger could clarify why he would asset shift like that (if indeed he has done.....but the info is correct according to my wee snout)
    Presumably offering settlement of debts at a fixed percentage in the Pound. Take a bit of it or we go bust and you get nothing. Pretty well unofficial administration.

If he has sold the PBS, it will likely be to another UBIG company so that asset stays on their books.

If my supposition of what you are saying is correct, then the end game surely has finally come.

IIRC it was something similar to a debt for equity swap.
    Space to let

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Tin hat on, ready for pelters and all that, it's not that bad an attendance tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    Tin hat on, ready for pelters and all that, it's not that bad an attendance tbf.
    Take away ATs crowd and it's not far away from the number of Hibs fans at ER for the ICT game.

Their Club is in serious financial trouble and they've basically stayed away.

It's a pish poor crowd.

However when you look at Aberdeeb struggling to top 9k most weeks, Hibs pulling 6k against Inverness and Hertz crowd yesterday then its quite worrying for Scottish football.

Even the OF don't get the crowds they once did.

like their tired old heap of a stadium, I want hearts to suffer. always.

we have heard this all before,its getting boring now

Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    we have heard this all before,its getting boring now
    Speak for yourself. The number of threads on here about the yamboids suggest that you're well in the minority to consider their travails as dull.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    Speak for yourself. The number of threads on here about the yamboids suggest that you're well in the minority to consider their travails as dull.
    Have you heard anything magpie?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post

maybe i do,but since the mad one has been in charge we heard all about them going to the wall etc etc ,but hey ho they are still there,and beating us easily

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Have you heard anything magpie?
    'Fraid not. Been in NL and then down south watching the mighty Mags. Will poke about this week but if something is going to drop, it seems we'll all know about it soon enough...