hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Mass Exodus from the PBS this month?

Will this actually happen? I have a feeling some players will go but it will not be the mass freeing of players some forecast.

Billy Brown might be a factor in enabling us to sign one or two from them. Say what you like but they do have several players who could do more than a decent job for us.

What about Jamie Hamil for example. Nearly signed for us in the summer before Hearts made one of their great-money-we-can't-afford-to-pay-you offers. If players are to leave the PBS in a mass exodus this month, he would be one of the ones with a more realistic expectation salary wise.

Decent SPL player but not likely to be huge competition for him from down south so a realistic target who can play RB, a position we badly need to fill.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will this actually happen? I have a feeling some players will go but it will not be the mass freeing of players some forecast.

Billy Brown might be a factor in enabling us to sign one or two from them. Say what you like but they do have several players who could do more than a decent job for us.

What about Jamie Hamil for example. Nearly signed for us in the summer before Hearts made one of their great-money-we-can't-afford-to-pay-you offers. If players are to leave the PBS in a mass exodus this month, he would be one of the ones with a more realistic expectation salary wise.

Decent SPL player but not likely to be huge competition for him from down south so a realistic target who can play RB, a position we badly need to fill.
    As usual, I think their current predicament is overstated and there will not be a sudden departure of their better players.

In fact Vlad being Vlad, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he brought in some new faces if only to throw mud in the faces of the authorities.

It has to happen, its not a case of will it.

They have a number of players with less than six months left on their deals who I'm sure they will nudge towards the door if any reasonable offer comes in and it will then be up to the player if they want to accept maybe a less valuable contract with another club or hang on for another six months and face the chance that wages might not appear.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck is God View Post

They have a number of players with less than six months left on their deals who I'm sure they will nudge towards the door if any reasonable offer comes in and it will then be up to the player if they want to accept maybe a less valuable contract with another club or hang on for another six months and face the chance that wages might not appear.
    I hope your right.

Up until now, the Mad One has consistently pulled the rabbit out of the hat just when we think the end is nigh. Only Vlad knows what the future may hold.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Agreed think he wants a set figure for players and won't sell on the cheap, he is a stubborn one that vlad and as golden bear says he could easily sign players too. We can all guess the outcome but only one person can be responsible for their future whether good or bad and he is *uckin mental
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member
    It won't happen. They might lose a few but not the huge amount people say.

First Team Breakthrough itchy07's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: itchy07
    Just heard on Talk Sport Rudi Skacel being linked with Crawley Town of League 2.

Quote Originally Posted by itchy07 View Post
    Just heard on Talk Sport Rudi Skacel being linked with Crawley Town of League 2.

Yeah heard that as well, Rudi must be one of Hearts higher earners, so for the likes of Crawley Town to match or better his current wage is amazing, i know they have a money bags owner. but still.
    Be interesting to see if this is genuine and if Rudi takes the cash which is likely to be guaranteed on payday or stick with Hearts, pal said that they had offered him a 6 month extention until the summer.

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by At The Edge View Post
    Yeah heard that as well, Rudi must be one of Hearts higher earners, so for the likes of Crawley Town to match or better his current wage is amazing, i know they have a money bags owner. but still.
    Be interesting to see if this is genuine and if Rudi takes the cash which is likely to be guaranteed on payday or stick with Hearts, pal said that they had offered him a 6 month extention until the summer.
    Rudi? Rudi!

Do you mean that **** Skatchel?

Quote Originally Posted by johnrebus View Post
    Rudi? Rudi!

Do you mean that **** Skatchel?

His life is bad enough after making the wrong choices in his life when it comes to football, i'm not bitter about him, like every other player who's never wore the green, its their loss..... plus Rudi is quicker to type than 'that C*** Skatchel'

Hearts being Hearts, I wouldn't be at all surprised if, not only did they not lose anyone this month, but they actually signed a couple of new players as well.

If they do lose a few though, I hope Kello, Templeton, Driver, Stevenson, Webster and Skacel are at the top of the list.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    To be honest I am struggling to care about their so called predicament.

If they do go mad and sell all of their top players none of them will end up at Easter Road.

On the whole I am more concerned about our state of play.

Obsessed with the Hibees
    Rudi is actually on a lot less than some others and well below the 4k a week ceiling Hearts set….after the madness of Driver Obua Zaliukas Bouzid Reuben etc….

The strange thing is Crawley want him on loan when to all intents and purposes we all believed his contract ran out at the end of January. Perhaps there is an option of a roll on clause that Hearts have exercised similar to what they did at start of the season.

Don’t be kidded by little old Crawley. They and their disgusting manager have invested more money than any SPL team this season other than the OF. Like Gretna, Rushden and many more they may (including us) they may have gambled more than they can afford and may be starting to enter the real world

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Rudi is actually on a lot less than some others and well below the 4k a week ceiling Hearts set….after the madness of Driver Obua Zaliukas Bouzid Reuben etc….

The strange thing is Crawley want him on loan when to all intents and purposes we all believed his contract ran out at the end of January. Perhaps there is an option of a roll on clause that Hearts have exercised similar to what they did at start of the season.

Don’t be kidded by little old Crawley. They and their disgusting manager have invested more money than any SPL team this season other than the OF. Like Gretna, Rushden and many more they may (including us) they may have gambled more than they can afford and may be starting to enter the real world
    That surprises me, i really thought that he would be up there as one of your highest paid players.
    When did the 4k ceiling come into effect?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    To be honest I am struggling to care about their so called predicament.

If they do go mad and sell all of their top players none of them will end up at Easter Road.

On the whole I am more concerned about our state of play.
    Why can't you do both?

John Sutton just been told he can leave

Quote Originally Posted by Franck is God View Post

I agree - it will happen. They must reduce their ouutgoings aand Mad has lost interest. I do love how they also just 'conclude some business' which allows them to fend off the next major creditor's action (and yesterday the SPL) - absolute chancers!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Quiet_Man

I agree - it will happen. They must reduce their ouutgoings aand Mad has lost interest. I do love how they also just 'conclude some business' which allows them to fend off the next major creditor's action (and yesterday the SPL) - absolute chancers!
    TQM after his latest rant it looks like they will have to sell to pay the next batch of wages. Who will it be??

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

Never heard you speak like that against any of the managers Vlad has employed, or even Vlad. I find that strange?

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Never heard you speak like that against any of the managers Vlad has employed, or even Vlad. I find that strange?
    In fairness, it is Steve Evans he is talking about.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Part/Time Supporter View Post
    In fairness, it is Steve Evans he is talking about.
    Yip, he's right up there with Vlad in the way he works, and down a bit from Rix.

Webster, Skacel, Sutton, Driver.......bring 'em on. We need experienced players right now.

Obsessed with the Hibees
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    It won't happen. They might lose a few but not the huge amount people say.
    Yes they will. Every first team player who's contract is up has been told they can go for free or for a nominal fee to get them off wage bill.

Yes they will. Every first team player who's contract is up has been told they can go for free or for a nominal fee to get them off wage bill.
    Do you mean 'contract is up at the end of the season'?

If you're contract is 'up' then they're off the wage-bill and no fee, nominal or otherwise is required.

Obsessed with the Hibees
    That surprises me, i really thought that he would be up there as one of your highest paid players.
    When did the 4k ceiling come into effect?
    Was at start of this season. Like some people i know little bits and pieces but don't claim to know everything that goes on. Nobody does except one man

From a reliable Jambo source.

Kello and Sallylucas going to Russia - not with love apparently - by end of January.

Hearts are now self sufficient it would appear - self-abusing/harming more like.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Reported that Dunfermline are sniffing around John Sutton. Loan deal, I assume.

Ironic that he could become an even bigger Yam hero by leaving them for our relegation rivals.

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    I hope that they all stay. Too far in front of us now to make any difference but it could cause them massive problems of their players decide to sit tight if another team, or mugs, are not prepared to match their salary.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    One player not leaving is that cultuted "footballer" Kevin Kyle. He could well be finished according to Meester Sergio so no doubt he will be happy to sit ugly on his 4K a week. Add him onto Barren Barr and they have saved us a fortune by making them pick Hearts over us.

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    One player not leaving is that cultuted "footballer" Kevin Kyle. He could well be finished according to Meester Sergio so no doubt he will be happy to sit ugly on his 4K a week. Add him onto Barren Barr and they have saved us a fortune by making them pick Hearts over us.
    What's wrong with Kyle??