hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fenlon

Fenlon

Not up to the task. Clueless from start to finish. Worst Hibs side ever. That's all.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Devonhibs's Avatar
    Behave yourself, thats not his dross on the pitch.
    "Home advantage gives you an advantage" Sir Bobby Robson

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not up to the task. Clueless from start to finish. Worst Hibs side ever. That's all.
    Drama Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by scott7_0(Prague) View Post
    Drama Queen.
    The Drama Queens are all wearing Hibs jerseys today.

Quote Originally Posted by calaishibby View Post
    Of course it is he continues to select that *******.

The Drama Queens are all wearing Hibs jerseys today.
    Is fenlon wearing one?

Yup, lets blame the manager again, couldn't possibly be the useless dross he inherited at the clubs fault could it?

Of course it is he continues to select that *******.
    Bollox ..does he have a choice ..?

Fenlon has not started well. His tactics today were at best inept

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by calaishibby View Post
    Yes it is when he bacame manager they became his dross, he has to prove he is better than CC and have his dross improve on what has gone before.

CC got away with it wasnt his players for way to long, these are now Pat's players and he has to improve on what has been happening, still to early imo to judge but I expect to see improvement if he is a better manager. What I am dissapointed in is our first striker we have signed in our rebuild can sign a contract with another club in 1yr.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Hibe View Post

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    This thread is a nonsense!!!! I feel sorry for him, we have some dross the now!!!
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    What I am dissapointed in is our first striker we have signed in our rebuild can sign a contract with another club in 1yr.
    He'll be here longer than Fenlon with a contract that long...

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    the whole club is a disgrace!

Board no investment and keep picking crap managers!

Fenlon picks some strange teams! Why no players on the posts at corners?

Every Hibs player, total gash, ubber rubbish! Runners with football boots, these clowns will take us down..

Delighted i didn't waste £300 coming up

Anyway roll on 2012....we will no by 31st Jan which league we'll be in next year..no creative signings = 1st division

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Hibe View Post
    I think he set it up no bad the day, taking into consideration the lack of confidence in the squad. My main complaint would have been not making a sub in midfield a wee bit earlier, as you could tell the game was getting stretched and the fresh legs hearts had were making a difference.

I feel for Fenlon as he has inherited absolute rubbish.

However his team selection and Alex Milleresque tactics hoping for a point from a Derby today aren't.doing him any favours.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    Yup, lets blame the manager again, couldn't possibly be the useless dross he inherited at the clubs fault could it?
    Fenlons tactics were pretty bad today. Griffiths up front on his own was never going to put them under pressure. Fenlon looked happy with a point as he was going to bring wotherspoon on until they scored the second. We didnt have a shot on target all game. We never threatened all game and IMO the formation and team selection was bad today. Fenlon should have changed things on about 70 mins. Hibs are a shambles and we dont look any more organised than under calderwood. I do hope its ALL down to the players, but Fenlon made a few mistakes today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tubs View Post
    I think he set it up no bad the day, taking into consideration the lack of confidence in the squad. My main complaint would have been not making a sub in midfield a wee bit earlier, as you could tell the game was getting stretched and the fresh legs hearts had were making a difference.
    Why he didn't take Scott off earlier than he did i will never know?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tubs View Post
    IMO, the way that he set it up meant we wouldnt hold onto the ball for any amount of time and would probably invite pressure, to me that doesnt help players low on confidence as they get no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

However his team selection and Alex Milleresque tactics hoping for a point from a Derby today aren't.doing him any favours.
    Agree with this, we need to start winning games. We at no point today looked dangerous going forward. There was no attempt to try and win that game wtih any change of tactics or personnel. It was Hertz we were playing not Barcelona ffs. Did we even have a shot on target?
    Last edited by Greenblood70; 02-01-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: sp.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    To not make subs until 85mins today was unforgiveable. Players like scott and sproule were blowing out their erchies. Ultimately, it was Sproule not tracking McGowan that led to their 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs13681 View Post
    Fenlons tactics were pretty bad today. Griffiths up front on his own was never going to put them under pressure. Fenlon looked happy with a point as he was going to bring wotherspoon on until they scored the second. We didnt have a shot on target all game. We never threatened all game and IMO the formation and team selection was bad today. Fenlon should have changed things on about 70 mins. Hibs are a shambles and we dont look any more organised than under calderwood. I do hope its ALL down to the players, but Fenlon made a few mistakes today.
    Correct
    He waited far too long to freshen things up. Hibs had a wee spell on the front foot in the second half and he should have done it then. I know he has inherited a bunch of dross, but his tactics and decision making were poor.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Our two main strikers rumoured to be moving on GO to Rangers and Lee,s lone deal now over the future looking very bleak.

@hibs.net private member Minder's Avatar

Sums up position exactly.

Absolute joke that we never put subs on til last 5 mins, so negative its unreal.

Fenlon = Bertie Auld, without the personality...

Hibs are in HUGE trouble.

Left by mutual consent!

I agree, seems like we set out for a point. 1 up front, change of sub after 2nd goal and thus too late tae make any difference.

First Team Breakthrough muzzhfc's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: muzz-a-bear
    i remember a thread asking what is wrong at our club. its the fans getting on the back of the manager/players. they are indeed now "his" players, however i doubt the great fergie could do anything with this bunch. i think there has been an improvement in our players. when its 0-0 or 1-0 we are doing ok, not amazing, but ok. then as soon as we concede, the flood gates open. CC pretty much just had the flood gates open from the start of the match. some of the players arent up to standard, but what are we going to do during a CLOSED transfer window, sign a bunch of journeymen? didnt we slate CC for signing journey men?? the result was disapointing, but to lay the blame at Pat Fenlons door is a disgrace. SUPPORT the team and manager

Until we can get a bit of composure in the team and around the stadium it will continue to be like that.

I remember when all the bairns came through under Williamson - they were all afraid of the ball. It was only when Mowbray signed Boozy that they started to learn to enjoy it - especially Thomson, Brown and above all Whittaker.

We had something like 5 under 21's on the pitch and they'll never become footballers it we don't get the culture right - the older guys we've got around the place aren't going to help with that.

First Team Breakthrough
    Is everyone completely mental? Hibs don't have the quality to go out and take control of a game and expect to get anything out of it. Fenlon played it tactically well. Playing counter attack and using pace up front to nick it! He was not playing for a draw that was clear as day. Individual errors cost us that game. Anyone blaming the manager is clueless.