hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member

O'Connor To Huns After Derby

Source was spot on when Whitty/Katie signed for them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

If true then he should be nowhere near the 1st team, infact nowhere near ER at all.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I thought he was suspended for the derby?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If true then he should be nowhere near the 1st team, infact nowhere near ER at all.
    Why?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    Heard the same from his mum. Already agreed terms, doesn't want to announce it because he doesn't want to unsettle Hibs before the Hearts game.

Shouldn't really be captaining us, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
    Don't worry. That will be taken care of. If there's one thing Rod knows how to do it's protect a future earner. I expect he's rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of the fiver even now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I thought he was suspended for the derby?
    Why would he be suspended for derby? He didn't get sent off. Yellow card suspensions take 2 weeks to kick in after the 6th yellow card.

I think we need every decent player available for derby. If true he can give us one last game. But why would we sell unless we are getting good money. Which Rangers have NONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Why?

Because it's obvious he's wanting away to get more cash and if that's the case start a new year without this drug/drunken waste of talent.

p.s just my opinion but looks very overweight, looks totally disinterested, goals aside he's better away TBH
    Last edited by J-C; 30-12-2011 at 08:56 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    [QUOTE=007 Mickey Weir;3055659]Why would he be suspended for derby? He didn't get sent off. Yellow card suspensions take 2 weeks to kick in after the 6th yellow card.

I think we need every decent player available for derby. If true he can give us one last game. But why would we sell unless we are getting good money. Which Rangers have NONE!![/QUOTE]

Correct, if this is true i hope to god we are asking for the money up front first!!

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leithsansiro View Post
    Heard the same from his mum. Already agreed terms, doesn't want to announce it because he doesn't want to unsettle Hibs before the Hearts game.

He's already been announcing it, to the Hibs players for weeks.

@hibs.net private member
    Not sure its as definate as people think, Rangers are apparently sniffing around Sandaza at the moment.

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Publicly is different than to the Hibs players though

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    Why would he be suspended for derby? He didn't get sent off. Yellow card suspensions take 2 weeks to kick in after the 6th yellow card.

I think we need every decent player available for derby. If true he can give us one last game. But why would we sell unless we are getting good money. Which Rangers have NONE!!
    He's only got 4 yellows as well I believe, so apart from the 14 day rule he isn't "eligible" for suspension.

if he was to get booked against Hearts and is going to Rangers immeadiately after then I hope he lays out a Jambo and gets sent off.

That way we get the pleasure of one lying horizontal and his ban would be served as a Hun.

BTW the Jelavic money would fund him and Boyd.

Did he not do the same first time around?! Problem was he ended up in Russia when said move never materialised.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Did he not do the same first time around?! Problem was he ended up in Russia when said move never materialised.
    Yep, that's why I doubted it this time.

I'm now not so sure.

will he get out to play for them on a day release thing lol

@hibs.net private member
    He wants to play in the Derby - hence why he won't sign until after. Guess he would like to give something back to the Hibs fans by banging a couple in against them.

People need to wake up - he was always going to be leaving in January. We all knew he would be going to one of the Old Firm as well. Why would he want to stay at Hibs? We are rank.

I expected him to go for months now. I also half expected him to be going to the old firm.

If he bangs in a couple of against them on Monday, or even a goal that provides a result for us - I will be delighted.

Go out in style Gaz, get yourself a hatrick against these
    Last edited by MSK; 30-12-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Please dont bypass the swear filter

Quote Originally Posted by hibs13681 View Post
    Not sure its as definate as people think, Rangers are apparently sniffing around Sandaza at the moment.
    I'd take Sandaza for O'Connor, however unlikely that may be...

I heard he wants to play against Liam Miller in the derby.

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    He isn't suspended. Our only current suspension is O'Hanlon and that is for the first SPL match after 11 Jan.
    ​#PERSEVERED

Then his Mum should show her son some respect and shut up talking about it to peeps who'll post it all over the WWW :

Griffiths and Doyle to start up front would be a good option as Doyle has just signed and Fenlon wants to keep Griffiths so they are most likely the future up front! Griffiths need time and service, he is a good player! GGTTH

Publicly is different than to the Hibs players though
    But you just said he doesn't want to upset Hibs before the Hearts game, I would have thought by telling the Hibs players that he would have done just that.

Coaching Staff
    But you just said he doesn't want to upset Hibs before the Hearts game, I would have thought by telling the Hibs players that he would have done just that.
    And shows the respect he actually has for the club scoopy.

For me, yes his goals have helped, but his first touch is a tackle in games and for me he still looks unfit. The formation perhaps makes him less potent, but with all his off field stuff due to go to trial next year, great time to cash in. Leaves us light, but maybe Ross or Danny can step up to the plate.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    And shows the respect he actually has for the club scoopy.

For me, yes his goals have helped, but his first touch is a tackle in games and for me he still looks unfit. The formation perhaps makes him less potent, but with all his off field stuff due to go to trial next year, great time to cash in. Leaves us light, but maybe Ross or Danny can step up to the plate.
    I dont know why any of us get caught up in what players say in interviews, we all know they dont mean a word of it, and will be off as soon as they can secure a better deal for themselves. And to boast about it to players and fans, really is just taking the piss.

That's a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    He wants to play in the Derby - hence why he won't sign until after. Guess he would like to give something back to the Hibs fans by banging a couple in against them.

People need to wake up - he was always going to be leaving in January. We all knew he would be going to one of the Old Firm as well. Why would he want to stay at Hibs? We are rank.

I expected him to go for months now. I also half expected him to be going to the old firm.

If he bangs in a couple of against them on Monday, or even a goal that provides a result for us - I will be delighted.

Go out in style Gaz, get yourself a hatrick against these
    Agree, just really disappointing he's going to a bankrupt club which is on the slide and likely be out of business within the next few months.

This time of year there always seems to be speculation about a player leaving - to the Old Firm or the yams (Liam Miller).

GOC - top scorer - if we didn't have his goals this season we would be really struggling.

I believe he can still become fitter and with better players around him score more but with everything hanging over him 2012 could be a difficult year.

If he does leave then some goals on the 2nd would be a good send off!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Was it not this time last year Liam Miller was definitely signing for Hearts?

Wouldnt be too bothered about it as his form recently has been very poor and there is no way he would get a game at Rangers in his current form. Good that he is available for derby though as he is a player Hearts will be wary of.

Aparently the Huns are also signing Sendaza, Daly, Templeton, Driver, McGowan as well as Kris Boyd. I am sure there are others.