hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

What is Billy Brown all about

Just heard a small snippet of Billy Brown being interviewed on Radio Scotland, talking about Him and JJ playing great football with the Yams and that they would be the 3rd force in Scottish football if they were still there. Not very inspiring to have him in our dugout now when we play them the next game. I dont know why PF wanted to keep him with us, sadly like many of our so called players his heart is not with us.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellbankhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just heard a small snippet of Billy Brown being interviewed on Radio Scotland, talking about Him and JJ playing great football with the Yams and that they would be the 3rd force in Scottish football if they were still there. Not very inspiring to have him in our dugout now when we play them the next game. I dont know why PF wanted to keep him with us, sadly like many of our so called players his heart is not with us.
    When was the interview done?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    When was the interview done?
    Just heard it around 30 minutes ago. I would think it will be on tonights sportsound just after 6pm.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Just nae need Billy. What the hell are you thinking about?

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    It's true though but the good thing is that he 110% wants to prove this to Hearts so I have no problems whatsoever in what he has said

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    It's true though but the good thing is that he 110% wants to prove this to Hearts so I have no problems whatsoever in what he has said
    Prove what to Hearts? That they're the 3rd force in Scottish football?

Either i've missed something, or he should pack his things and leave ER right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post

Either i've missed something, or he should pack his things and leave ER right now.
    You missed nothing, young man!

Talk about handing the incentive to your opponents before a crucial match!!

You are right - HE SHOULD BE LAUNCHED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    His remarks were ill timed to say the least and I can't for a minute think that his words of wisdom will have any motivational effects on the HIBS players prior to a Derby.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    I smell a lynching
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ancienthibby View Post
    You missed nothing, young man!

Talk about handing the incentive to your opponents before a crucial match!!

You are right - HE SHOULD BE LAUNCHED
    With the funk we're currently in, he should have been talking about how his job here was to make us the 3rd biggest force in Scottish football and he should have been disregarding anything to do with Hearts.

It's bad enough having players with such a rotten attitude...

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I heard his interview and I think he's starting the psychological warfare on the yams early. A wee pop at them for underachieving and a go at Romanov for sacking him and Fat Jim. They were both experts at it for the dark side pre-derby.

No problem with anything he said.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

I really wanted to like Billy Brown and on paper with Pat Fenlons lack of spl knowledge and Billys wealth of experience it sounds good. But Im now looking

forward more and more to the day that fat jumbo gets a job and takes this hearts bassa with him

Left by mutual consent! nortonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    His remarks were ill timed to say the least and I can't for a minute think that his words of wisdom will have any motivational effects on the HIBS players prior to a Derby.

Another one of Don Feflons appointments need i say more.

Does anyone actually think that we're going into this game with BB wanting Hearts to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Does anyone actually think that we're going into this game with BB wanting Hearts to win?
    Maybe not.

But some things are best left unsaid and his remarks definately come into this category.

He's proved himself to be an eejit, simple as that.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Maybe not.

But some things are best left unsaid and his remarks definately come into this category.

He's proved himself to be an eejit, simple as that.
    And not for the first time I will add.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    I heard his interview and I think he's starting the psychological warfare on the yams early. A wee pop at them for underachieving and a go at Romanov for sacking him and Fat Jim. They were both experts at it for the dark side pre-derby.

If you think there is no problem with his interview you should have a good look at yourself. I agree with you he had a wee pop at the yams and the way they are run but he did NOTHING at all to inspire me or any players who heard what he said. He should have said that he was with Hibs now and all he wanted to discuss was how to beat them on Monday. It is CLEAR to me he is another one like calderwood who would rather be in another job. To me he is a Traitor in our camp and like CC get rid of him Pronto. NO EXCUSES
    Last edited by Wellbankhibby; 29-12-2011 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling error

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post

This, him and Jumbo used to always do this before derbys. It's not like he wants them to win is it?

Left by mutual consent!
    Heard the interview. Brown made a good job of coming across as a gutted yam muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonhibby View Post
    Another one of Don Feflons appointments need i say more.
    Yes, you do.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar

I don't think he will be with us to long, after watching the dugout at tannadice i got the impression that Fenlon was just giving him lip service and that O'Brien is just holding back until Billy Brown is gone, for me the sooner the better.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by harry-hibee View Post
    I don't think he will be with us to long, after watching the dugout at tannadice i got the impression that Fenlon was just giving him lip service and that O'Brien is just holding back until Billy Brown is gone, for me the sooner the better.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harry-hibee View Post
    If that was the case, why wouldn't he just **** him off now?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    If that was the case, why wouldn't he just **** him off now?
    He's squeezing every ounce of knowledge out before he goes. 5 minutes should do it.

Left by mutual consent! nortonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    Yes, you do.

Don Teflon. hows that:pfgwa

@hibs.net private member
    He should have been emptied. Too much influence on Pat. Needed complete overhaul from completely new management team

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    If you think there is no problem with his interview you should have a good look at yourself. I agree with you he had a wee pop at the yams and the way they are run but he did NOTHING at all to inspire me or any players who heard what he said. He should have said that he was with Hibs now and all he wanted to discuss was how to beat them on Monday. It is CLEAR to me he is another one like calderwood who would rather be in another job. To me he is a Traitor in our camp and like CC get rid of him Pronto. NO EXCUSES
    Look at what he is saying, its not about inspiring Hibs players or fans or whatever, its about trying to rile the Hearts players, have a go at them and get them psychologically. He's learned from Jeffries, who IMHO was a master at this.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post

He should never darken his door again, lest he suffer a whipping that will take him to within an inch of his very life, the young poppinjay must be taught his place. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Look at what he is saying, its not about inspiring Hibs players or fans or whatever, its about trying to rile the Hearts players, have a go at them and get them psychologically. He's learned from Jeffries, who IMHO was a master at this.
    Last edited by Cropley10; 31-12-2011 at 10:08 AM.