hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member

Attendance Tomorrow?

Still a holiday for some people, midweek, skint, keeping money for derby, rubbish results, dire atmosphere - under 7,000?

2. Log in to remove the advert

7k sounds about right.

15k tops for the derby

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still a holiday for some people, midweek, skint, keeping money for derby, rubbish results, dire atmosphere - under 7,000?
    Folk working ..

What's the prize for the winner?

I think it will be boosted with the club membership scheme and people back home for xmas. Nearer 9k I think.

Struggle for a half-decent attendance imo, weather, time of year, full game on Alba at ten, away supports tandem has a puncture, lack of cash after Chrtistmas, BIGGEST factor - we are playing total crap. Mixture of these factors will result in low attendance

Weather forecast looks grim ,high winds and rain.I think it might be a really low attendance 5500 tops

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leith Sansiro
    I think the old firm game kicking off at the same time will also make a significant impact on attendance for both sets of fans.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeystewart View Post
    I think the old firm game kicking off at the same time will also make a significant impact on attendance for both sets of fans.
    Don't believe for a minute that any Hibs fan will be influenced whether to go or not by the bigot fest being on te box at the same time. Inverness supporters will be more put of with the journey rather than that too I reckon. In short you are talking bollox.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Don't believe for a minute that any Hibs fan will be influenced whether to go or not by the bigot fest being on te box at the same time. Inverness supporters will be more put of with the journey rather than that too I reckon. In short you are talking bollox.
    I have to disagree with you, Lex.

Given the cost, the weather, the journey and the fact that our form is rank rotten, I think the option of watching the OF game in the pub or at home will seem very attractive to a lot of folk.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I have to disagree with you, Lex.Given the cost, the weather, the journey and the fact that our form is rank rotten, I think the option of watching the OF game in the pub or at home will seem very attractive to a lot of folk.
    So the cost ,the weather ,the journey and the form will be the influence. If those were favourable the bight fest wouldn't feature. So if it is featuring tomorrow its miniscule if at all in the influence stakes. So you are talking bollox too

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

To save some money Hibs should just open the East stand for Hibs fans and away end for the 20 ICT fans.

TB will have his team well up for this game and will be preying that we start with Hart at right back.

Please Pat dont have Hart in the squad you must have seen in the last few games that the guy is costing us games and points.

Blog Entries
    We should learn from the rugby guys, they played on Boxing Day & got over 13,000, that's 3 times their usual crowd. Even allowing for it being an Edinburgh/Glasgow derby you have to reckon at least 100% up on the day. We should have played today, not on a Wed night in competition with the OF. I've said it many times, RP may be an astute businessman but he's still not a football business man. ( TBF, neither it appears are the other SPL chairmen/directors ).

im staying at home watching the bigot fest rather than attending ER tomorrow night & i class myself as a hibs fan
    you can now start believing

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post

To save some money Hibs should just open the East stand for Hibs fans and away end for the 20 ICT fans.

TB will have his team well up for this game and will be preying that we start with Hart at right back.

Please Pat dont have Hart in the squad you must have seen in the last few games that the guy is costing us games and points.
    How Hart is getting a game is beyond me , ive seen milk turn quicker .
    Think the crowd will be no bad , 10 000 !

ggtth

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Probably something close to 8 which in turn is still pish but is a sign of the times really.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    im staying at home watching the bigot fest rather than attending ER tomorrow night & i class myself as a hibs fan you can now start believing
    You`re a poor one if thats your reason for not going.

im staying at home watching the bigot fest rather than attending ER tomorrow night & i class myself as a hibs fan
    I rest my case.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leith Sansiro
    I rest my case.
    Haven't missed a home game in at least 3 - 4 years and live approximately 15 minutes walk from the stadium and I asked myself the question. I'm definitely going tomorrow, but I did ask the question...

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Must admit if I didn't have a season ticket i'd probably not go tomorrow and the old firm game would have played a part in that decision.

I've missed quite a few home games this season despite having a Season Ticket, reasons ranging from work to simply not wanting to suffer another miserable afternoon/evening watching that dross, but a preference to watch that pair instead

Think you are being naive if you think that won't stop people attending. Maybe if we had a decent side who managed to get themselves fit people would get themselves down to the game but we don't.
    I know of at least 5/6 people who have decided to have a night in the pub watching the old firm game.
    Can't say I blame them.

Not going to the game, but I'll keep an eye on the score and then watch it at 10pm on Alba.

There are plenty of things I'd rather do than watch the Ugly Sisters hate each other - for example there is some old paintwork that may dry out a little more if I stare at it for 90 minutes.

guesstimate season low home attendance whatever that is..
    4season ticket holders cant bee fkt going even though weve paid,

Going to hearts match... will only be back when some dignity is restored

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Pi*h reason for not going to watch Hibs IMO.

I can't make ER tonight for good reason but I'll definately not be watching that bile fest as I simply have no interest in it whatsoever.

If watching the OF derby is a Hibs fans sole or main reason for not attending ER then they should be ashamed.

If your reason is the weather then you need to stop being a pansy!

If the reason is the gash fitba on display then you're supporting the wrong team as we tend to do this from time to time!

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    I can't go tonight but still probably not watch the OF game. They're usually pish games anyway.