hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Disgraceful behaviour

Unfortunately I'm not just talking about the farce with the vouchers being handed out, we were by no means last coming out and the young lassie had run out of vouchers, then some so called hibs fan verbally abused her quite badly and she burst into tears, pathetic behaviour.

Then the bizzies moved in and tried to clear the area telling us other stewards were handing out vouchers, none of them we spoke to were, then the clown on the tannoy said to go to your nearest steward who would give you a voucher when it was apparent none of them had any or had a clue what the hell was going on.

Very disorganised from the original announcement about the fire right to the fact they had one wee lassie handing out vouchers with no police present to make sure people weren't just taking the pash!!.

Apart from all that, thought the support was tremendous tonight and the shape and fight of the team was a lot better, lots of encouraging points to take away from a decent 45 mins.

:pfgwa

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately I'm not just talking about the farce with the vouchers being handed out, we were by no means last coming out and the young lassie had run out of vouchers, then some so called hibs fan verbally abused her quite badly and she burst into tears, pathetic behaviour.

Then the bizzies moved in and tried to clear the area telling us other stewards were handing out vouchers, none of them we spoke to were, then the clown on the tannoy said to go to your nearest steward who would give you a voucher when it was apparent none of them had any or had a clue what the hell was going on.

Very disorganised from the original announcement about the fire right to the fact they had one wee lassie handing out vouchers with no police present to make sure people weren't just taking the pash!!.

Apart from all that, thought the support was tremendous tonight and the shape and fight of the team was a lot better, lots of encouraging points to take away from a decent 45 mins.

It wasn't just verbal, the guy came over and thumped her on the chest - cowardly idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by proud_and_green View Post
    [B]

It wasn't just verbal, the guy came over and thumped her on the chest - cowardly idiot!
    If thats true, then its dickheads like that who give all football fans a bad name. Little wonder the lassie was crying.

Shameful.

[B]

I hope someone spoke up and told him to pick on someone his own size?

Blog Entries
    [B]

Thats really crap to hear. If anyone knows this guy have a word eh?

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    [B]

What a dick. You get that quite a lot at football unfortunately, people in a crowd thinking it's alright to treat people like sh*t if they don't get their way. I saw something similar to that at Tynecastle where the caterer had the audacity to tell a boy there were no hotdogs left. People like that should stay at home.

@hibs.net private member
    Yeah, the guy pushed her. Disgusting.

Yes, I was annoyed the game was abandoned, but the lassie was only doing her job and shouldn't be subjected to that despicable behaviour.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Does anyone know who this **** is? Should turn him into the club, gives all Hibs fans a bad name.

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Does anyone know who this **** is? Should turn him into the club, gives all Hibs fans a bad name.
    Folks around rallied around the lassie and he disappeared quickstyle. He was an older guy - probably in his 60's. I didn't recognise him - but he would probably be easily identified by the big yellow streak down his back! ****!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    [B]

What a ******** clown.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Terrible way for an adult to behave and I hope the lassie is ok

I've highlighted your comment about the support because by and large it was superb with lots of vocal backing for the players but what spoiled it a bit for me was that some clown in the upper tier set off a green coloured flare which belched smoke over those fans trying to leave the stadium. Whoever it was, have a word
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    That girl will go home and feel so embarrased. What a knob. At the end of the day it's a game of football and there is no need for that. It's not just the imposters on the pitch that drag the name of Hibernian FC through the mud it's also ***** like him.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I notified a policewoman that the lady was under pressure and assumed that the policewoman would have immediatly went to aid the lady with the vouchers. She said it was nothing to do with her and that it was the stewards job. Well done Mrs, a credit to the force. Plenty of her fellow police officers were seen wading in amongst Hibs fans and pushing folks around aggresively.

Saw some disgraceful behaviour, and while I missed our fans letting themselves down, the disgraceful behaviour I saw came courtesy of Strathclyde Police.

Was an absolute shambles! I got told to go to the far side to get tickets, then the police line blocked us so we were standing singing and i got shoved by a police officer. Motherwell is a ****ing ****hole too, may i add.

Awww, poor little diddums steward. They're happy to play the gestapo when they're team-handed or got police backup, then burst into tears when the shoe is on the other foot? Not so ******* tough now, eh? How many times have these reject ******* traffic wardens turned a blind eye to sectarian abuse from the Huns and now we're meant to get all concerned cos some daft wee lassie goes to pieces when she's asked to do her job? Bet she's happy enough to collect the cash when there's nowt to do every other week at Fir Park. If that's how she behaves when a few pissed off punters have a go at her, I hope she's never around if there's a real emergency incident that needs proper stewarding...

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeithWalkHibby View Post
    Awww, poor little diddums steward. They're happy to play the gestapo when they're team-handed or got police backup, then burst into tears when the shoe is on the other foot? Not so ******* tough now, eh? How many times have these reject ******* traffic wardens turned a blind eye to sectarian abuse from the Huns and now we're meant to get all concerned cos some daft wee lassie goes to pieces when she's asked to do her job? Bet she's happy enough to collect the cash when there's nowt to do every other week at Fir Park. If that's how she behaves when a few pissed off punters have a go at her, I hope she's never around if there's a real emergency incident that needs proper stewarding...
    Grow up

Gamer IDs

The lass was probably terrified! I agree that a lot of stewards can be ********s but are you really condoning basically assaulting someone because other stewards have been ***** in the past?

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs support was great tonight but the shambles at the end was accident waiting to happen. The prick that man handled the girl is an embarrassment to our club. But football clubs really need to look at the age and the training they give to their stewards.

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Awww, poor little diddums steward. They're happy to play the gestapo when they're team-handed or got police backup, then burst into tears when the shoe is on the other foot? Not so ******** tough now, eh? How many times have these reject ******* traffic wardens turned a blind eye to sectarian abuse from the Huns and now we're meant to get all concerned cos some daft wee lassie goes to pieces when she's asked to do her job? Bet she's happy enough to collect the cash when there's nowt to do every other week at Fir Park. If that's how she behaves when a few pissed off punters have a go at her, I hope she's never around if there's a real emergency incident that needs proper stewarding...
    Unbelievable.......
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

@hibs.net private member
    pathetic. This was a young girl at her work. No excuse for assaulting a person at their work

Anyone know who this was? Should be named and shamed...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    Anyone know who this was? Should be named and shamed...

@hibs.net private member
    She was assaulted. Have a word with yourself. Pathetic.

Whilst I have absolutely no time for stewards and think they are often worse than useless, what is being described here is assault and should not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by R'Albin View Post
    Who?

I'm embarrassed for you

i spoke to the girl at half time and would say she is no older than 18.

she was assaulted by this so called hibs fan!!! he went barging past a group of us, pushing us out the way to get to the female steward. when she said she didnt have any tickets left he went mental and didnt like it when told to calm down by hibs fans. thats when two police officers had to step in.

horrible scenes and atmosphere outside that stand tonight

This.^

@hibs.net private member
    Can't believe anyone finds this behavour acceptable. How would you like it if that was your sister or daughter. Girl was just doing job to the best of her ability. Not her fault she didn't have enough tickets. Have a good look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    pathetic. This was a young girl at her work. No excuse for assaulting a person at their work
    FFS I thought these jumped up little twats were meant to be trained in things like spectator safety, customer service, crowd management, disability awareness and conflict management? Where does bursting into tears fit into this?

Oh and let's leave it to the procurator fiscal to decide if anyone's been assaulted...