hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Better For Everyone If They Become Extinct.

They are now making a fool of not just the city or the country, but the planet itself, by their very presence here.

It's getting way beyond pitiful and there can't really be any quality of life for them, even if they sometimes seem happy enough.

They've dragged the local authority, who profess to run our city, into their lunacy to the extent they believe them to be a 'well-run club.'

I thought I'd miss he derbies, and I probably will, but I've now got to the stage where I'm squirming with embarrassment FOR them, and it really would be more humane if they were put out of their misery.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are now making a fool of not just the city or the country, but the planet itself, by their very presence here.

It's getting way beyond pitiful and there can't really be any quality of life for them, even if they sometimes seem happy enough.

They've dragged the local authority, who profess to run our city, into their lunacy to the extent they believe them to be a 'well-run club.'

I thought I'd miss he derbies, and I probably will, but I've now got to the stage where I'm squirming with embarrassment FOR them, and it really would be more humane if they were put out of their misery.
    Yes, you're right.

It's time.

Vets do house calls, time to get it over with.
    Last edited by johnrebus; 26-11-2011 at 09:54 AM.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    I was fairly ambivalent towards them but see that too significant a number would have happily seen us out of existence. I wouldn't shed a tear at their demise however I stop short of wishing that. I'd rather see us pummel them on a consistent basis meeting out some retribution along the way to erasing the miller era. Hibs being hibs if they were a purple blancmange we'd probably still make life difficult for ourselves tho ;)

First Team Breakthrough huggie1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: huggieedin

not long now

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Death please, dont give a toss about the derbys now. Just death, i'd get much more pleasure from that than any derby win. Imagine it, it would be like winning 0-7 every day.

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Death please, dont give a toss about the derbys now. Just death, i'd get much more pleasure from that than any derby win. Imagine it, it would be like winning 0-7 every day.
    This^^ as soon as possible please Agent Romanov then you can return as a hero.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Dashing Bob makes a fair point and one that's hard to argue with with any passion.

Incidentally, is there a definition of " a well run club" in the Yamasaurus?

What date are they supposed to repay that loan worth 20 odd £M? Time for the original tick tock clock to be brought back I believe.

GGTTH

Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.

Absolute plums the lot of them !.

ScottW51, on 25 November 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:
    They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.
    That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the money

We know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us
    This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    Dashing Bob makes a fair point and one that's hard to argue with with any passion.Incidentally, is there a definition of " a well run club" in the Yamasaurus?
    How about: YAMustbejoking

Left by mutual consent!

They're a total embarrasment to Edinburgh, the quicker they die the better..

Detest the lot of them

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Extreme chuckles in Pedantic Towers over a Hearts fan proclaiming we have cash flow problems and need the money to stay afloat. Ironic scenes on the interweb.

If they asked to borrow ma pencil to write a letter I'd have it on a leash.

Morally and financially bankrupt embarrassment to football, so they are.

They've brought it on themselves, the spineless shower of invalids. Every fortnight that twonk Scott Wilson asks them to make some noise and the little sheep continue to remain silent for fear of upsetting a man who cares less about their best interests than I do. Extinction is too good for them, I hope their demise is a gradual, heartbreaking process for the arrogant welts, one that is played out to the whole nation.

Vlad could make a sell-out show of it when he buys his theatre from the sale of the Pink Noncery Arena.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

If and when that pink bus shelter is bull dozed for a new Asda or Tesco, reckon there should be a live camera feed so that world can watch and enjoy, suppose they could add in the yams song (down at tynecastle they play), to make it a little emotional - PMSL - It'll be like kicking out a bird from your flat that was a mistake, can't see the back of it quick enough....... but if it's a slow painful death for them, I think we'll cope with that

Quote Originally Posted by down the slope View Post
    Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.

Absolute plums the lot of them !.

They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.
    That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the money

We know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us
    This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02

Quite remarkable that anyone over there should have the cheek to post up such utter utter nonsense like this and of course the deluded believers will take it all on board no doubt.

They are getting soooo desparate on brokeback now and having resorted to this guff makes them even a bigger laughing stock...if that's possible

Quote Originally Posted by down the slope View Post
    Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.Absolute plums the lot of them !.ScottW51, on 25 November 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the moneyWe know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02
    Surely a Hibby on the wind up

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4 home games coming up out the next 5. Wages will get paid and they will limp along to the fire sale in January. The believers will say it is all part of the Vlad masterplan.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    We could have let them sell their tickets for the Derby then put them in Administration if they did'nt cough-up with our cash, but that might have invoked some sympathy from neutrals/non-footie types.
    The Yams have committed collective suicide, best leave them to their fate unless anyone on here is owed a few quid by the " financially astute establishment Club and can start the avalanche

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar

IMO, no.

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    4 home games coming up out the next 5. Wages will get paid and they will limp along to the fire sale in January. The believers will say it is all part of the Vlad masterplan.

Yes, but how much cash will they actually be taking in, with their 11,000 season ticket holders and gates hovering around 1,000 above that?

Coaching Staff
    Every time I make the mistake of looking at the comments at the bottom of the Scotsman articles I am reminded how much they deserve to lose their club.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post

IMO, no.
    How come?

Left by mutual consent!

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessYamFud View Post

That's why they' want to keep the money,
    It's our money anyway you Jambo welt, it's not as if we're borrowing it from you.

They genuinely are the thickest, most spineless bunch of cretins that ever was spat into existence.

First Team Breakthrough persevere1875's Avatar

IMO, no.

I agree, far more entertainment value in watching them slowly and pitifuly implode resulting in administration, relegation to div 1 followed by a painful slide down the divisions as a part time outfit, as ma grandad used to say, hangings too good for them ! I'd rather laugh at them forever than get a one of moment of glee, the yanks have got the right idea, dont kill them, dress them in orange boiler suits and let them live with the hell of no prospects of release from the darkness that surrounds them

First Team Breakthrough Duffys13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Extreme chuckles in Pedantic Towers over a Hearts fan proclaiming we have cash flow problems and need the money to stay afloat. Ironic scenes on the interweb.

If they asked to borrow ma pencil to write a letter I'd have it on a leash.

Morally and financially bankrupt embarrassment to football, so they are.

They've brought it on themselves, the spineless shower of invalids. Every fortnight that twonk Scott Wilson asks them to make some noise and the little sheep continue to remain silent for fear of upsetting a man who cares less about their best interests than I do. Extinction is too good for them, I hope their demise is a gradual, heartbreaking process for the arrogant welts, one that is played out to the whole nation.

Vlad could make a sell-out show of it when he buys his theatre from the sale of the Pink Noncery Arena.
    Aye, would love to be near him when it's anounced they have gone down the pan. He sums up many Hearts fans for me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    What date are they supposed to repay that loan worth 20 odd £M? Time for the original tick tock clock to be brought back I believe.

GGTTH
    Read somewhere a while ago they are due to pay back £24million to UBIG by the 31st of December 2011.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by connerg View Post
    Read somewhere a while ago they are due to pay back £24million to UBIG by the 31st of December 2011.
    They can just borrow some money from themselves tae pay that off then they can pay themselves back later with the money they get from winning the Champions League and selling on a few of their World Cup stars. The finance director had everything under control before he left
    Last edited by Saorsa; 26-11-2011 at 12:36 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffys13 View Post
    Aye, would love to be near him when it's anounced they have gone down the pan. He sums up many Hearts fans for me.
    All that will happen is that it will become the fault of SFA/SPL and of course Hibs.

Personally I don't want hahahahearts to disappear. Just look at the amount of controversy and fun there has been just on this forum not to mention the converse opinons on their forums. We really do need each other, its what keeps the entertainment value going on and off the pitch.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    How come?
    (...you don't want Hearts to become extinct)

1) The derby
    2) A lot of my mates and rellies are Jambos and they're decent folk
    3) Despite being our arch rivals they are an Edinburgh team
    4) It's sad to see the demise of any Scottish club (with 2 exceptions)
    5) Would it be the same to brag about 0-7 or 6-2 against a non-existant club? - Naw.

By having to asking "How come?", I'll take it you don't share my opinion, but that's okay - vive la difference
    Last edited by snooky; 26-11-2011 at 01:00 PM.

(...you don't want Hearts to become extinct)

1) The derby
    2) A lot of my mates and rellies are Jambos and they're decent folk
    3) Despite being our arch rivals they are an Edinburgh team
    4) It's sad to see the demise of any Scottish club (with 2 exceptions)
    5) Would it be the same to brag about 0-7 or 6-2 against a non-existant club? - Naw.

By having to asking "How come?", I'll take it you don't share my opinion, but that's okay - vive la difference
    All very valid points Snooky, and I subscribed to them at one time.

But they've come out with such embarrassing, obnoxious, deluded, entitled garbage for so long, that I'm just done with them now.